• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Anyways it shouldn’t be bad to start the High 6-C CRT before the war ends right? For the most part it only affects characters keys that were in the past

OFA only makes it worse for Bakugo he can only last for a couple of minutes at best and every attack is going to make him stagger and groan in pain, he doesn't have the stamina and the pain tolerance to handle it like Deku.

From what I've seen, his movements with explosion and OFA look more fluid and swift than his regular explosions, but that isn't going to get him far when his opponent has 5,555 degree Celsius gamma beams one hit with that, and it's game over.

He can easily out last him then one shot with gamma beams and if he starts with it the outcome only becomes worse.

OFA only makes it worse for Bakugo he can only last for a couple of minutes at best and every attack is going to make him stagger and groan in pain, he doesn't have the stamina and the pain tolerance to handle it like Deku.

From what I've seen, his movements with explosion and OFA look more fluid and swift than his regular explosions, but that isn't going to get him far when his opponent has 5,555 degree Celsius gamma beams one hit with that, and it's game over.

He can easily out last him then one shot with gamma beams and if he starts with it the outcome only becomes worse.
Explosions have high heat too and OFA amps it exponentially he literally melted a mountain. Average explosions have temperatures in the 1000 degrees range. Also, bakugo is mostly blood lusted so he will finish the fight asap. At least try to make arguments for bakugo.

Explosions have high heat too and OFA amps it exponentially he literally melted a mountain.
Explosions heat is child's play to what Retak'ka heat can do and melting a mountain still does not compare to the gamma rams
Average explosions have temperatures in the 1000 degrees range.
And Retak'ka temperatures can reach up to 5,555 degrees do the math bro that temperature can vaporize tungsten Bakugo ins't doing anything about that temperature gap at that point might as well let endeavor fight nastu
Also, bakugo is mostly blood lusted so he will finish the fight asap
What manga did you read? Bakugo isn't naturally blood lusted and even if he was, it doesn't change a thing
. At least try to make arguments for bakugo.
Your bias is showing, yet again Bakugo has no chance

Explosions heat is child's play to what Retak'ka heat can do and melting a mountain still does not compare to the gamma rams

And Retak'ka temperatures can reach up to 5,555 degrees do the math bro that temperature can vaporize tungsten Bakugo ins't doing anything about that temperature gap at that point might as well let endeavor fight nastu

What manga did you read? Bakugo isn't naturally blood lusted and even if he was, it doesn't change a thing

It doesn't matter when it comes to debates you have to make arguments for both sides

Well suit yourself​
SuperStar:
68uCs3.gif

3jfBKYo.jpg

Should Deku get heat resistance or extreme heat resistance based on this scan? He took the explosion point-blank
No because he was burnt heavily right after this.

He should, however, get it because he can take even stronger explosions point blank and not get burnt while using Full Cowl. The same way All Might doesn’t get burnt by Bakugo’s strongest explosions point blank, and just thinks him spamming explosion in his face stings.

(The temperature of even his normal explosions is so high) So 5000 degrees is a joke

Hey, in versus threads would it be alright to give Monoma any Quirks he copied in canon?

Like I can have him start with Poltergeist, Twin Impact, Size, and Brainwashing? If this is okay, I think Monoma could have a list of people he copied, somewhat like how Twice as a list of people he's duplicated with his Quirk. I know that isn't exactly the same, but I was wonder about it.

Also Monoma's weakness section should mention that he can only hold a certain amount of powers at once. He said that it maybe three, but he could've improved his limit to four. We know he can hold four because he held Size, Poltergeist, Twin Impact, and One For All at once.

He most likely had Brainwashing, but for obvious reasons no one was willing to test him on it. The Ultra Analysis book does confirm he can hold up to four Quirks. So he probably gave up something, likely Size, in order to copy OFA.

Something like this. I don't know if the copied list is needed, I just think it would be useful if he can have those powers in versus threads.

Don't know how serious, but would these Quirks count as optional equipment or something similar?

Last edited:
I mean, he can copy the power of his opponent. If they have a biological super power. (Magic, supernatural, or powers via training is a no go)

He isn't limited to powers in his verse. So I don't think they should be "forced" to make him start with some Quirks. Just an option that he can have.

They can start him with nothing if they want.

I mean, he can copy the power of his opponent. If they have a biological super power. (Magic, supernatural, or powers via training is a no go)

He isn't limited to powers in his verse. So I don't think they should be "forced" to make him start with some Quirks. Just an option that he can have.

They can start him with nothing if they want.
Oh okay, then just a note saying that the OP can start him off with four or less In Universe Quirks that he has copied and used or just start him off with none.

Alright, High 6-C time 😈
We should be waiting. For all we know, we'll get another feat in the current arc. Like I said that is the biggest change we have coming, assuming this arc doesn't drop anything else. I suggest waiting a little while longer. I won't say till the end of the manga, but at least some more time.

I'm also super tired from these CRTs.

Alright. Also the calc of Star’s cloud dispersal was not only calced at High 6-C, but also Mach 104 (or MHS). Due to the nature of the calc, would it be possible to be used for a speed feat?
No. Her giant doesn't equal her own speed to our knowledge.

If they both complete the same action, at the exact same time. The giant would actually be moving faster than her. Since it's crossing more distance than she is.

Maybe? I'm certain the giant and her follow each others actions instantly... well basically instantly. At least for human eyes.

But it is moving faster in reality, just that they complete actions at the same time. A punch for her is a distance over 0.6 meters, give or take, using arm length. While for the giant, it's hundreds of meters. I guess at least MHS for Fist Bump to the Earth is fine? Don't quote me on that.

Maybe? I'm certain the giant and her follow each others actions instantly... well basically instantly. At least for human eyes.

But it is moving faster in reality, just that they complete actions at the same time. A punch for her is a distance over 0.6 meters, give or take, using arm length. While for the giant, it's hundreds of meters. I guess at least MHS for Fist Bump to the Earth is fine? Don't quote me on that.
Alright, can it be added to a profile then or does it need to wait for a CRT? It doesn’t really scale to anyone so

Back