• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

It was weird seeing such a huge gap between 100% Deku and All Might back then. People were REALLY picky on anyone scaling to the god tiers at the time, although back then there weren't that many scaling feats and statements as there are now.

We could also do

Todoroki Vs Yuno

Miriko Vs Noelle

Shigiraki Vs Yami

The possibilities are endless when you're Tier 6
all of those can’t work cause Yami is Low 6-B at best (aka he OH.KO’s), Shouto’s durability doesn’t get to scale to High 6-C. And Miruko’s durability down scales so Noelle is 6.5x stronger than her dura. However never fear, because we can simply just use 6-C+ and near baseline high 6-C characters like the Hulk. Just give Deku prior knowledge of the hulk’s monumental LS advantage.

Something about her bleeding after one slap from Woman Nomu and her having to cancel the impact, with people concluding that attack would've harmed her a lot more, or more or less one shot her if the impact was fully transferred to her body.

So her durability isn't fully scaled.

Last edited:
I would say that with these calculations you can start thinking about the levels of My Hero Academia. I don't really think a cyclone like Nine's or a character like All For One is only mountain level. In my opinion it can at least be like that (High 6-C I mean). But of course I wait for the calc team.

I would say that with these calculations you can start thinking about the levels of My Hero Academia. I don't really think a cyclone like Nine's or a character like All For One is only mountain level. In my opinion it can at least be like that (High 6-C I mean). But of course I wait for the calc team.
Oh no, the high 6-C calcs got accepted.
of course, now I want someone to calc the KE it would take for Nine to pull IN That massive storm (@Therefir could that also theoretically be lifting strength? Like just scaling to Nine’s weather manipulation and (possible 100% cause it’s the strongest thing in the verse))

While these changes are based on previous things, and not relied on by the newer chapters in this final arc. Star and Stripe just barely takes place during the final fight of the previous arc. These changes are very big, and we have a change coming up for Base Izuku which effects multiple people. So I'd like us to focus on Base Izuku.

So High 8-C Base Izuku is still top priority, and this can come sometime after. Preferable when we get further along in the manga.

Nine isn't shown to pull in a storm, it looks like he creates them right there (CAPE). Not him telekinetically pulling in a bunch of clouds, which is KE.

While these changes are based on previous things, and not relied on by the newer chapters in this final arc. Star and Stripe just barely takes place during the final fight of the previous arc. These changes are very big, and we have a change coming up for Base Izuku which effects multiple people. So I'd like us to focus on Base Izuku.

So High 8-C Base Izuku is still top priority, and this can come sometime after. Preferable when we get further along in the manga.

Nine isn't shown to pull in a storm, it looks like he creates them right there (CAPE). Not him telekinetically pulling in a bunch of clouds, which is KE.
1. **** (can we still get a weight to them? Cause he holds them there himself right?)
2. CRT time For that?

1. (can we still get a weight to them? Cause he holds them there himself right?)
2. CRT time For that?
1. I have no idea, though no one would scale to it since 100% didn't overpower Nine with Lifting Strength. They overpowered him with a punch, which doesn't scale to LS. And that doesn't scale to Nine's physical abilities either, so Shigaraki doesn't scale. Shigaraki only scales to him physically, not to any of his Quirks.

2. CRT? I'll be working on it soon. If no one else is planning to?

1. I have no idea, though no one would scale to it since 100% didn't overpower Nine with Lifting Strength. They overpowered him with a punch, which doesn't scale to LS. And that doesn't scale to Nine's physical abilities either, so Shigaraki doesn't scale. Shigaraki only scales to him physically, not to any of his Quirks.

2. CRT? I'll be working on it soon. If no one else is planning to?
Me bad at CRT’s, I’d help if I could

Back