• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I think Deku splitting the clouds over Jaku against Shigaraki would be a good supporting feat but I have no idea how to calc it or if it's even worth anything as a feat

Is there any way to tell the strength difference between an air pressure punch and a direct punch?
Should be many, many, many, times the difference between them. But fiction doesn't care about that so we don't bother. No matter how hard you throw a punch, the wind that comes off of it will never hurt anyone. Not even an insect. Heck you might not even feel it. The difference is bloody massive.

Anyone who is hurt by the wind pressure of a punch in real life, means the actual hit should be one shotting them. I think there is a formula to find out, using the inverse square law. I think someone got Saitama's cloud punch feat to Tier 4 using it. Obviously we don't use such a thing, as I said air pressure is not treated like that.

So we just say it's vaguely stronger/weaker.

They aren't on the same level as the Hero rising feat tho
Theoretically we’d need to get half the volume of a sphere and then the density of air (google tells me it’s 1.225 kg/m3), then the speed at which he blasted the air/shockwave Over Jaku City, and because it’s all mostly air movement we can get the density of the blast with half the volume of a sphere and multiplying it by the air’s density, then we can do KE.
Of course, we have no way of measuring Jaku city, so the entire process is theoretical (and even if we did, I don’t think I’m smart enough to figure it out)

Another calc I did, using the cloud's rotation is getting me 58 Gigatons (Island level+) results.

And the kinetic energy of the explosion pushing away the clouds is 1.6 Teratons of TNT (Baseline Large Island level).

Another calc I did, using the cloud's rotation is getting me 58 Gigatons (Island level+) results.

And the kinetic energy of the explosion pushing away the clouds is 1.6 Teratons of TNT (Baseline Large Island level).
Isn’t 1.6 teratons enough to get you in small country?

Oh yeah, I read it wrong.

Low 6-B or Small Country Level.
Hell yeah.
of course, that would never be accepted.
but the 5.59 GT one has a chance.
Also Air has a density of 1.225kg/m3 so you can indeed use the clouds density as 1.003kg/m3
(you want me to do 50% vaporization and 50% pulverization on the rock area in Therefir’s Tiamat Missile Calc?)

Because Shigaraki and a High-End Nomu almost died to a 6-C attack. So yeah, him taking a Low 6-B attack, which is over 100X stronger than the missile is indeed an outlier. Unless Shigaraki or Izuku pulls out some more feats.

Note: Despite that I'll be making a blog of all the methods I can think of.

Because Shigaraki and a High-End Nomu almost died to a 6-C attack. So yeah, him taking a Low 6-B attack, which is over 100X stronger than the missile is indeed an outlier. Unless Shigaraki or Izuku pulls out some more feats.

Note: Despite that I'll be making a blog of all the methods I can think of.
Dew it, it'll be funny
also verses like RWBY have a mid tier do a feat which is 33x higher than the other fastest feat meaning that all the top tiers would have been blitzed

I think it's more of the heat of the attack rather than the power
I do agree with that... Which is why the feat doesn't scale to his durability since heat energy/vaporization isn't force/impact. Time to downgrade to 7-B again.

I do agree with that... Which is why the feat doesn't scale to his durability since heat energy/vaporization isn't force/impact. Time to downgrade to 7-B again.
don't you ******* dare
either way we're going to scale him higher than nine right? cause Tomura is the strongest thing Garaki created, while Nine wasn't close

don't you ******* dare
either way we're going to scale him higher than nine right? cause Tomura is the strongest thing Garaki created, while Nine wasn't close
Yes, Tomura is his masterpiece. They both underwent the same procedure but Shigaraki is the final product. He should scale to or above Nine's physical abilities.

High 7-A+ Tomura. Nah, High 6-C is obviously correct.

But if those results are fine to use, Tomura and the High-Ends will be High 7-A+. However I have no idea if this is correct, so don't be surprised if I'm told to make adjustments.

@Kingofwolves999 What would happen if we tried to calc the distance between Deku’s final launching location and Chisaki? Cause Nagant also stated she was amping her bullets there, so shouldn’t it be easy to multiply the speed by some number? Her bullets are already treated as 1422 for the purpose of calcing, so their already very close to the hypersonic margin

@Kingofwolves999 What would happen if we tried to calc the distance between Deku’s final launching location and Chisaki? Cause Nagant also stated she was amping her bullets there, so shouldn’t it be easy to multiply the speed by some number? Her bullets are already treated as 1422 for the purpose of calcing, so their already very close to the hypersonic margin
There is no static number to multiply by, so no. Even if everyone and their mother knows that her sniper shots are way above 1422, and that she amped even further afterwards, we can’t give an arbitrary number.

Just how it goes.

There is no static number to multiply by, so no. Even if everyone and their mother knows that her sniper shots are way above 1422, and that she amped even further afterwards, we can’t give an arbitrary number.

Just how it goes.
Bruh Moment.
Anyways the first part? Like calcing the distance between the Final launch place and Chisaki? I’d try (well I have tried) but I don’t trust myself to do it
(also can we treat it as baseline hypersonic? I mean, we only have to multiply the speed by just above 1.23x to get there, so it shouldn’t be to much of a stretch)

Bruh Moment.
Anyways the first part? Like calcing the distance between the Final launch place and Chisaki? I’d try (well I have tried) but I don’t trust myself to do it
That could work but I think the current calc does that? Idk I’m not a calc person, I just know the logistics.

That could work but I think the current calc does that? Idk I’m not a calc person, I just know the logistics.
Idk, but they also do other things like adding the bullet shot at Deku (which he directly states will be blocked by the mid gauntlets) to the distance, and stuff like that.
I’m trying to find the point of launch, because as we see from the Manchester smash (Faux 100%) he essentially makes himself a slingshot bullet, and uses fa-jin at release)

So using the point of release as our base, and the point overhaul is at as the end, we have distance, then we just need to find the distance the bullet was from him at point of release, aka the photo right before we see the faux 100% (where the bullet is like a meter from his face)

Back