• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Do some of you experience amnesia and forget quirks exist when Nomu durability is brought up?

The quirks that can compete with shock absorption in terms of durability in MHA can be counted on one hand. Heck there are barely any.
No and why are you assuming such?
His durability would still scale up there because he wasn’t just one shotted by All Might once he got past the shock absorption

That’s just plain, and excuse my language, brain dead. He scales to All Might, and above Endeavor. He should just be straight up 7-A. For no reason should he have varying power because he doesn’t run off a source like OFA. Him knocking someone into a building and saying he’s 8-A is the equivalent of arguing that one NHE punching at Mirio and fragmenting the ground is 8-B

You're really not making a good impression on your return with using "Dumbass" and "Brain dead."

Hope this isn't going to be a trend.

IMG_0954.png

She has a nice ass

wtf happened
Apparently beforehand the actual Atsu gave their account away to another person—someone here should confirm this—and that new owner of the account decided to cease posting spoiler links and tried to transform the account into an onlyfans one and posted NSFW—again, I don't know if this is true, someone should confirm this—and some shit happened and the account got shut down after the owner decided to quit.

Lots of confusing stuff going on resulting in the leaks account getting crushed.

"Factually, the events:
  • The original "Atsu" (he/him) is busy until mid January this year
  • He temporarily has given the account to the "New Atsu" (she/her) to run it whilst he is busy
  • The "New Atsu" posted images and referenced OnlyFans, which followers did not like
  • She posted about the backlash she received for these posts, and stated that she would no longer be posting leaks on Twitter
  • The account has since been deactivated, then reactivated as private/protected" -one of the mods on their discord server

I mean I can understand why people wouldn't like the new atsu posting images like nsfw but damn they didn't have to be super harsh about it.

Newest Vigilante chapter got me scared....please be his imagination.
I don't want a sad ending for Pop

Also Koichi is based chad, man when he's actually using violence is busted lmao

I mean I can understand why people wouldn't like the new atsu posting images like nsfw but damn they didn't have to be super harsh about it.
Stop objectifying yourself Bozzo (referring to the girl). It’s a leak page, not an onlyfans. She literally tried to use the fan base that atsu gained up to her advantage and gain a lot of easy money on the spot. If her only fans was only like 5 dollars, and let’s say 10,000 people just bought it (it’s cheap) that’d be 50,000 dollars for doing nothing. At least gain your own followers instead of taking advantage of others

What onlyfans man, I thought it was a joke since it was only in response to some dude saying "Atsu open an onlyfans", I didn't know people took it seriously. She posted like 2 selfies on the Twitter account and nothing NSFW. People were just looking for a reason to complain as always.

There are a lot of people who feel big accounts should be "punished". Kinda reminds me of the Caleb backlash and how in hindsight he was attacked over nonsense (his opinions on Endeavor and people picking apart his translations for that).

Pretty sure this "New Atsu" thing is just a rumor.
Neither did Atsu (or New Atsu, whatever) post any only-fans or whatever. Only cosplays as far as I know. And Atsu being a girl has been known for a while when they were still releasing leaks.

And regardless whether the account was sold to a different person, or it's all bullshit, I wouldn't sleep on it. Certainly won't scratch my neckbeard and ****-shame anyone involved in it.

But this type of reaction and controversy is par the course of the MHA fandom.

Pretty sure this "New Atsu" thing is just a rumor.
Neither did Atsu (or New Atsu, whatever) post any only-fans or whatever. Only cosplays as far as I know. And Atsu being a girl has been known for a while when they were still releasing leaks.

And regardless whether the account was sold to a different person, or it's all bullshit, I wouldn't sleep on it. Certainly won't scratch my neckbeard and ****-shame anyone involved in it.

But this type of reaction and controversy is par the course of the MHA fandom.
True.

So uhh not sure if anybody realized but the new Vigilantes chapter has been out for quite a while now.

Man Koichi is pretty freaking broken now. Also I really hope Pop being there doesn’t mean she’s also dead now. Like they said she was having a seizure so I hope it’s just a temporary near death thing. Really don’t want to see her die when it’s implied that Knuckleduster might be dead now.

So uhh not sure if anybody realized but the new Vigilantes chapter has been out for quite a while now.

Man Koichi is pretty freaking broken now. Also I really hope Pop being there doesn’t mean she’s also dead now. Like they said she was having a seizure so I hope it’s just a temporary near death thing. Really don’t want to see her die when it’s implied that Knuckleduster might be dead now.
I talked about it yesterday

I talked about it yesterday
IMG_0954.png

She has a nice ass

I'm getting Number 6 building destruction at 8-C or High 8-C... Shocking I know.

I'm just surprised that Koichi's Quirk went straight through him, thinking there could be an explanation to this. But if his Quirk is just that powerful... well damn.

I'm getting Number 6 building destruction at 8-C or High 8-C... Shocking I know.

I'm just surprised that Koichi's Quirk went straight through him, thinking there could be an explanation to this. But if his Quirk is just that powerful... well damn.
Isn’t most of Nine’s body plasma right now? Maybe it just doesn’t have durability. Parts like air.

Isn’t most of Nine’s body plasma right now? Maybe it just doesn’t have durability. Parts like air.
Why didn't his own punch destroy his fist? Recoil is a thing, also it wouldn't be able fragment a physical building. If it vaporized it with heat than yeah I can see that, but nothing suggest that he is incorporeal. He's solid enough to make contact with things and walk on the ground.

So... Y'all remember when I said I had some stuff for Lady Nagant?

Well, today's your lucky day! You all get front row seats to a possible MHA revision... Again!
Yes, I myself have been waiting. You also said something about calculating All Mights speed via leaps or something but I guess it's not that important and probably wouldn't be that impressive to begin with.

Back