• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I assume star was talking about prime AM, since that’s the one she saw in her backdtory
How does she know how strong Prime Am is and is that even prime Am? Am never goes 100% or at a percentage that’s high enough to cause city wide shockwaves unless needed. Aka 30-100% of OFA. Now he does do this sometime but not all the time. So if it’s a much stronger Am then that means he has more room to hold back. What I’m saying is that the Am Cassie saw wasn’t Am at his fullest

Am never goes 100% or at a percentage that’s high enough to cause city wide shockwaves unless needed.
Now that's just you making things up. As the guides suggest All Might has performed his feat of changing the weather in the past, which requires 100% of his power, and Endeavor and Aizawa knew All Might's strength, at least to some extent.

And even Deku supports that All Might has used his 100% in the past: "Everyone in my generation can picture it... The sight of All Might moving faster than a speeding bullet."

How does she know how strong Prime Am is and is that even prime Am? Am never goes 100% or at a percentage that’s high enough to cause city wide shockwaves unless needed. Aka 30-100% of OFA. Now he does do this sometime but not all the time. So if it’s a much stronger Am then that means he has more room to hold back. What I’m saying is that the Am Cassie saw wasn’t Am at his fullest
Odd. 🧐

Now that's just you making things up. As the guides suggest All Might has performed his feat of changing the weather in the past, which requires 100% of his power, and Endeavor and Aizawa knew All Might's strength, at least to some extent.
1. That’s assuming to required 100% in the past which isn’t stated anywhere iirc. And it was an exaggeration when I said “never” obviously he has before but it’s very rare. Only in cases where it was “required” (this not being the case until his AFO fights).
AFO states that AM holds back because there’s so much he has to protect, this being the surrounding area and civilians. This is why he “never” goes 100%.
Endeavor shouldn’t count here, it’s the equivalence of Deku stalking Bakugo. Endeavor was capable of telling from a mere flick from Deku’s fingers that he was on par with All Might. There’s clearly some advanced senses or something.
Aizawa compares USJ Nomu to All Might based on the fact that he casually snapped his arm. We see this. Kinda a bad comparison but that’s what we got.

And even Deku supports that All Might has used his 100% in the past: "Everyone in my generation can picture it... The sight of All Might moving faster than a speeding bullet."
When does he say All Might has to be 100%?

Pretty sure Am told Deku he refrains from using 100% because he doesn’t want to damage the surroundings, tho this concept may be contradicted by a hella lot of things + later showings.

Star went on her way to copy every aspect of All Might, she was the one who like Endeavor strived the hardest to reach his level, if anyone should know the power of All Might, it was her.

She even knows the power of Endeavor, of whom she is not really a fan.

I'm not even sure what are you even trying to argue here, Shigaraki has statements that put him on USJ All Might's level, even though the doctor says he isn't quite on "All Might's level", just like Star.

Star went on her way to copy every aspect of All Might, she was the one who like Endeavor strived the hardest to reach his level, if anyone should know the power of All Might, it was her.
Copying him doesn’t prove anything-
Striving to reach X level of power but whether it was prime AM or not is unknown or even what level
She even knows the power of Endeavor, of whom she is not really a fan.
What does that have to do with AM?
I'm not even sure what are you even trying to argue here, Shigaraki has statements that put him on USJ All Might's level, even though the doctor says he isn't quite on "All Might's level", just like Star.
So just ignore why entire Argument on why they wouldn’t have proper knowledge on his power? Yikes.
The only statement comparing him to USJ Nomu was Aizawa which was referencing the fact that he has All Might levels of power without the use of quirk/super strong with base power. But he doesn’t even say he’s ewual he says he’s “like” aka comparable, which can exist while he is weaker than him. Him being weaker is factual based on the doctors statement, who’s ideas on All Might’s power was literally the USJ version.
Since we’re on the topic, if they knew so much about his power why could NO ONE besides AFO and the doctor tell he was getting weaker? If they studied his power that hard and had a clear understanding then the major power decline would have been noticed by them.

Not enough people talk about Gran Torino taking attacks from Shigaraki who at the time was serious about getting Deku and running away, meaning there’s no way you can argue he was holding back.

Copying him doesn’t prove anything-
Striving to reach X level of power but whether it was prime AM or not is unknown or even what level
Yeah it's unknown what All Might she was referring to, what does it even matter then, what's your point.

So just ignore why entire Argument on why they wouldn’t have proper knowledge on his power? Yikes.
What argument? The only thing All Might said is that he usually doesn't move at 100%, emphasizing the word usually, as Deku's stated everyone in his generation knows about his speed, regardless if All Might was using 100% on it or not.

The only statement comparing him to USJ Nomu was Aizawa which was referencing the fact that he has All Might levels of power without the use of quirk/super strong with base power.
He said the same thing to the USJ Nomu when he erased his Quirks.
Aizawa: This is just his base strength! He is easily as strong as All Might.

He even corroborates Endeavor's own statement.
Endeavor: "As powerful and sturdy as All Might..."
Aizawa: "But as long as I don't blink, that power is all he's got"

Since we’re on the topic, if they knew so much about his power why could NO ONE besides AFO and the doctor tell he was getting weaker? If they studied his power that hard and had a clear understanding then the major power decline would have been noticed by them.
All Might going Plus Ultra on the USJ Nomu made Shigaraki believe that All Might hasn't been weakened at all, despite AFO himself telling him this was the case.

And I have to remind you that the difference between Prime All Might and USJ All Might is not that big either, considering Prime All Might is just baseline High 7-A in our profiles, so it is not surprise that people couldn't tell he was getting weaker.

I recommend you to make a thread (even though we already have discussed this to the death) and stop wasting people's time. That if you want to change something.

There is definitely nothing more annoying than after arguing for hundreds of replies, convincing people about the scaling, and applying changes to dozens of profiles for several hours straight, someone just comes along nonchalantly and tells everyone that "Mha scaling fell apart" in a general thread, like, bruh.

Last edited:
yare yare, the only thing Deku needs is a dura negate ability then his toolkit would be pretty solid. Like the final quirk is a dura negate ability or idk he pulls a sanji and uses the sheer speed given by one for all to create heat to boom somewhat dura negate with heat/fire

Yeah it's unknown what All Might she was referring to, what does it even matter then, what's your point.
My point was someone literally came in and said she was referring to Prime AM and I didn’t agree with that.
What argument? The only thing All Might said is that he usually doesn't move at 100%, emphasizing the word usually, as Deku's stated everyone in his generation knows about his speed, regardless if All Might was using 100% on it or not.
It’s not even usually, if there’s people around he’s not going 100%. This was heavily emphasized in his fight with AFO and statements to Deku.
All Might at his weakest, his power being referred to as “mere fragments” of what they once were, was still scared to use 100% in a city that was partially destroyed (1 third iirc), because he was weary of his surroundings.
All Might in much stronger state wouldn’t even consider going 100% around people.
Deku’s statement was literally referring to him looking like AM and he was outspeeding a bullet, nothing states it was 100% Am.
He said the same thing to the USJ Nomu when he erased his Quirks.
Aizawa: This is just his base strength! He is easily as strong as All Might.
And he said this because he snapped his arm with 0 difficultly, doesn’t really prove he had a proper understanding on his power.
He even corroborates Endeavor's own statement.
Endeavor: "As powerful and sturdy as All Might..."
Aizawa: "But as long as I don't blink, that power is all he's got"
“That power” being literally his own strength, it doesn’t prove anything.
All Might going Plus Ultra on the USJ Nomu made Shigaraki believe that All Might hasn't been weakened at all, despite AFO himself telling him this was the case.
And? Plus Ultra is like a 20% boost in power. All this proves is that All Might lost 20% power since the day he gave Deku his quirk, which was less than a month iirc.
And I have to remind you that the difference between Prime All Might and USJ All Might is not that big either, considering Prime All Might is just baseline High 7-A in our profiles, so it is not surprise that people couldn't tell he was getting weaker.
“Our profiles” when the lore itself already dictates that this loss in power is massive. The profiles are irrelevant when discussing the actual story.
I recommend you to make a thread (even though we already have discussed this to the death) and stop wasting people's time. That if you want to change something.
I didn’t want to change anything and I’m fine with it being the way it is. I simply said I believe the HEN messed up the scaling when they quite literally did.
There is definitely nothing more annoying than after arguing for hundreds of replies, convincing people about the scaling, and applying changes to dozens of profiles for several hours straight, someone just comes along nonchalantly and tells everyone that "Mha scaling fell apart" in a general thread, like, bruh.
When you have a bunch of All Mights when regeneration walking about and literally anyone can fight them I’d say that’s kinda fishy, especially when his power is kinda you know what I’m trying to say. He’s just that dude in the verse.

it just been a while since I actually talked about anything here. I was just going on a little rant about something that was on my mind. Don’t take it seriously
Like back when I was more active before I got warned. Just randomly talking about random mha stuff

So you think Endeavor can beat Kamino AFO?
Kamino All Might was at his weakest and slowest (166 m/s kek /s). Endeavor scales to HEN Nomu speed and in some cases even blitz him iirc (hell spider web or something). Hen> USJ Nomu=Am.
Kamino All Might just got weaker and weaker and weaker and weaker… that his power was described as “small fragments” before he transferred his power.
Endeavor physical attacks should scale to HEN as well bc when he enhanced his fist with his flames he kinda punched through his face iirc.
Pretty much Endeavor should be faster via techniques and stronger with his fire attacks and AM downscaling from his USJ self.
Maybe I’m misinterpreting something idk

If he stood still and did nothing, than a full power Prominence Burn should kill him.

But in an actual one on one fight? Endeavor stands zero chance. Even if he is capable of surviving a hit or burning AFO, it's irrelevant to an actual fight between them. While Kamino AFO is likely inferior to Shigaraki, he still is faster than Endeavor and his attacks can blow away his flames before they could touch him.

Carbon Fiber Jeanist, Hawks, Crust, Mirko, Edgeshot, and Endeavor working together could take him down. But if he is ever pushed too far, he can start stealing their Quirks. A single touch may not be death like Decay, but it'll makes a person useless in the fight.

Endeavor is inferior to High-Ends, he admits to being slower and weaker during his fight with Hood. He overpowered his thrust and was able to avoid his attack. Hell Spider only landed on Hood because he was distracted by Hawks for a second, and it covered a lot of area. But once he got hit, he was able to avoid the rest of the attack.

Oh he said Kamino AFO I thought he said Am, but Rusty ate it up pretty much.
Though I think Mirko alone should be capable of beating him

yare yare, the only thing Deku needs is a dura negate ability then his toolkit would be pretty solid. Like the final quirk is a dura negate ability or idk he pulls a sanji and uses the sheer speed given by one for all to create heat to boom somewhat dura negate with heat/fire
There’s been theories that Deku’s original quirk was pyrokinesis due to a combo of his dad and mom’s quirks, so maybe

“Incomparable” was from fan translation the official one states she “not quite” his strength but isn’t a slouch either
People don't even bother to read officials and go straight to fanscans and leaks.

The way Star is presented, she should be as close to All Might's level as possible.

People don't even bother to read officials and go straight to fanscans and leaks.

The way Star is presented, she should be as close to All Might's level as possible.
This means nothing. Officials will always* be taken with greater consideration than fan-scans no matter people's preferences between them.

*In some cases a mistranslation may occur that would make a fan-scan more accurate than an official one, but such cases are exceptional, hardly the rule.

EDIT: I just realized that Gitagon was correcting Therefir's claim that came from a fan-scan and not an official one. I'm sorry for not reading the conversation.

Last edited:
Was Gigantomachia's feat ever calc'd? The one back from the end of Overhaul arc.
Low 7-B, and was not usable as we had no proof that Machia performed the feat with a single attack. And considering what we've seen of him in the war arc, he likely didn't cause that with one punch, but by charging through it. Machia has yet to showcase that same scale of damage with only a single blow.

Back