• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Added another calc and got Large Building, could be a good feat to upgrade the Vigilantes profiles and maybe some characters in the main series
IMG_0129.png

?

...I completely forgot about this scene lol
I dont know if these attacks are just the plasma energy balls or the explosions caused by them, if its plasma it might be City Block to MCB

I'm not questioning the fact that he is shooting plasma, I'm asking if these big energy balls in this panel are the pure plasma balls rather than the explosions caused by the plasma attacks. Idk if its even possible to calc a "plasma explosion" and I'm not even sure if that's a thing

Your scans lack the 10 px finger thing, I don't see it anywhere. Your saying that his finger is 10 px, and your using it to measure the ice pillar.

Also a radius of 70 meters or 30 meters is utterly absurd. We have multiple shots of the ice pillar and Todoroki clearly didn't make it that big.

1, 2, and 3.

Your scans lack the 10 px finger thing, I don't see it anywhere. Your saying that his finger is 10 px, and your using it to measure the ice pillar.

Also a radius of 70 meters or 30 meters is utterly absurd. We have multiple shots of the ice pillar and Todoroki clearly didn't make it that big.

1, 2, and 3.
1. Ill get it later
2. The size vary scene to scene i just used the best interpretation of its size at the moment of the feat

The size is inconsistent even in those scenes, I just used the most consistent depiction which would be the one happening during the feat

If it varies from scene to scene we don't use it period, (Unless it has a stated size), if the show is massively inconsistent with the size of something.

The most consistent shot is what I showed, they may not be 100% the same but are massively smaller than what you picked. Nothing consistent about it. At times it has a completely different shape as well, this feat is worthless.

Todoroki has no business even making something that is bigger than Mount Lady or Gigantomachia in this scene, it's absurd to assume he did such a thing.

Note: Todoroki is capable of such a feat, but the scene in the movie clearly shows it is nowhere near that size.

If it varies from scene to scene we don't use it period, (Unless it has a stated size), if the show is massively inconsistent with the size of something.

The most consistent shot is what I showed, they may not be 100% the same but are massively smaller than what you picked. Nothing consistent about it. At times it has a completely different shape as well, this feat is worthless.

Todoroki has no business even making something that is bigger than Mount Lady or Gigantomachia in this scene, it's absurd to assume he did such a thing.
We use scenes that vary all the time, i.e deku lifting the steel beam. I chose that scene as it's the one used for the feat.

The other scenes go against each other so I fail to see how it's consistent. I called the scene I used consistent as it's the one used for the feat

I'm not assuming he did so, we quite literally see it, lol. Him making it just means that room is just huge

Considering that this happens inside the tower, and it measures 865 m, the size that you give to your pillar would not mean that that specific room is almost a quarter (or more because it does not reach the visible ceiling) of the tower?
maybe not very relevant, but that makes me doubt that this is so high
i thought it was rusty who was gonna bring that up but yeah youre right. I did the feat for fun anyways, MCB mha is practically moon level roshi from back in the day

Without his fire, he pretty much loses any real advantage against Bakugo. Especially since his ice should be countered by explosions.

Without his fire, he pretty much loses any real advantage against Bakugo. Especially since his ice should be countered by explosions.
He was also out to prove to his shitty dad that he could surpass All Might without using his flames, his father's power, and with only Rei's. Once he fights someone in the sports festival he could not beat with his ice (and isn't as empathetic as Deku), he'd probably start to lose it until Bakugo takes advantage of his instability and defeats him. Proving Endeavor right.

Mirio can outspeed overhaul, who in return is capable of blitzing rappa from several meters away quite casually who is capable of outspeeding Kirishima.
I feel like ppl sleep on Overhaul. Man blitzed Rappa 5 times, who stomped Kirishima and is comparable in speed to Overclock

Back