• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

CALL ME THE ORACLE CAUSE I FORESAW THIS SHIT. Aoyama 100% has something to do with this traitor plot line.

I’m going to continue waiting for the leaks, but it’s either Aoyama is a traitor and Toru knew or it’s Toru is a traitor and Aoyama knew.

CALL ME THE ORACLE CAUSE I FORESAW THIS SHIT. Aoyama 100% has something to do with this traitor plot line.

I’m going to continue waiting for the leaks, but it’s either Aoyama is a traitor and Toru knew or it’s Toru is a traitor and Aoyama knew.
You're not the only one who thought of the possibility. Also depending on how the leaks would come out I feel my teeth would erode from the cringe or I'll just feel nothing and move on to read a book I got two weeks ago. Not looking forward to this.

You're not the only one who thought of the possibility. Also depending on how the leaks would come out I feel my teeth would erode from the cringe or I'll just feel nothing and move on to read a book I got two weeks ago. Not looking forward to this.
Don’t see how it’s cringe really. Although Hagakure was very predictable, Aoyama may be interesting

The leaks came out and I read everything. I think I'll just read the book I got.
I wanted to see other things but there's no reason to so angry about this chapter, unless you are an Aoyama fan of course.

I wanted to see other things but there's no reason to so angry about this chapter, unless you are an Aoyama fan of course.
Perhaps I'm acting as though I'm more upset than I actually am. When I read through the leaks I was just unimpressed with how it went out. I'm not angry over what Horikoshi did, just a tad bit disappointed still. If something describes my position of this chapter, it'd be that I had mixed feelings over it. And, no, I'm not an Aoyama fan. In fact, even now I still don't care for him that much, it's too late for me to feel for him.

Anyways, I'll keep on reading other works and having fun going through them after spending months focusing on MHA. Keep in mind I still love the series and would keep on following through it. I'm not gonna abandon it anytime soon.

By the way, I checked the popularity poll for MHA and it seems Yo Shindo surpassed Shiggy again in popularity. Oh, and some bad news for Dragon but it seems Bakugo is Number 1 again.

Okay, let's see what the leaks are saying-

excuse.jpg

I'm convinced that Horikoshi is playing 4D chess with us now.

So Deku is training with Bakugo now, so I think it's safe to say that. 45% Deku = Current/Condensed Explosions Bakugo

Mountain level+ bakugo here we gooo

God imagine how much of a monster adult bakugo would be if current Bakugo can actually keep up with deku

I don't think Bakugou is as strong as 45% Deku. The only information we have so far is that he's training with Deku, which alone doesn't imply that any of his explosions or attacks are actually damaging Deku.

Until the full chapter comes out, it's best to hold off on anything concerning scaling.

I don't think Bakugou is as strong as 45% Deku. The only information we have so far is that he's training with Deku, which alone doesn't imply that any of his explosions or attacks are actually damaging Deku.

Until the full chapter comes out, it's best to hold off on anything concerning scaling.
Yeah it sounds ridiculous, what a huge ass jump!!

What changes? You being sarcastic?

Like first of all, nothing concrete implies Bakugo scales to 45% Deku. Not saying he isn't, but training with someone doesn't result to anything on its own.

Secondly, we always wait for the official chapter before discussing CRTs.

Thirdly, you have to make a CRT to make any changes.

Training with someone doesn’t immediately mean you scale to them, unless the training is shown to explicitly make you comparable. We don’t even know if Deku is using 45% while training here or not.

The only thing Bakugo seems to do is puff up Deku’s hair, while leaving no visible damage marks at all on him. And that’s with his new cluster ability too. So no, Mountain level base Bakugo is not happening. Yet

Back