• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I'm not sure I'm okay with adding 10 to 15 to the same key as 8%, I feel like that is just going to confuse people.

As 8% Izuku cannot use Blackwhip like his Endeavor Agency self. 10 to 15% should just be another key, though I know his profile is already pretty big as is. But cannot have, good conscious, this type of key for Izuku. It is not only wrong, but will confuse people on if 8% Izuku can use Blackwhip.

Adding another key for just a single in-between percentage will only make the profile bigger and worse, also Deku in his first key have Air Manipulation even though he can only create tornadoes with 100%, not 5%, and nobody ever got confused by that.

Furthermore, Deku needs at least 20% to be capable of creating air blasts, not 8% nor even 10%-15%.

Last edited:
I feel pre-war and post-war is the best. The percentages are too many and honestly as the story progresses, the weaker percentages don't matter much apart from those he spent a long time at.

Most Deku's early screentime was spent on 5% (season 2 Stain arc to late season 3 + Two Heroes movie).

Then we get 8% from end of season 3 all the way to season 5 around JT arc with this coinciding with 20% max use so this is actually the longest. This is also the percentages he uses in Heroes Rising apart from the final fight.

As for 10-15%, it's only in Endeavor Agency. Plus WHM doesn't even specify percentages. Considering Deku could already go 20% multiple arcs earlier and Flect was saying Deku kept powering up, then he was probably blowing through 10%, 15%, 20%, and even beyond, maybe even 30% &+, pretty quick considering even his max output should have increased past 20% when his base went from 8% to 10-15%. One rating for WHM wouldn't even cover the range of percentages Deku had free access to in this movie.

It's the same with 30% in the war arc, it is only useful in scaling Bakugo's speed but apart from that, Deku quickly goes to 45% when he sees what a beast Shigaraki is. And by Nagant fight, Deku is already consistently using 45%. So 30% really didn't last even a full arc and was even underused in the arc itself.

1. 5%

2. 8% with 20% max (this lasted the longest)

3. 45% war arc and dark Deku/villain hunt arc

These 3 are the most consistently used.

I did bring up the suggestion of splitting Deku's profile into a Pre-War profile and Post-War profile which would help with the bloat
Are you sure this is a good idea? This seems like a lot of work when there are many profiles much larger than Deku's.

We would have to find new images, create an entire new summary, modify the descriptions, etc.

Are you sure this is a good idea? This seems like a lot of work when there are many profiles much larger than Deku's.

We would have to find new images, create an entire new summary, modify the descriptions, etc.
The summary would be a minor effort, we'd only need to find 1 new render at minimum with options for more if we wanted, and the benefits would outweight the effort to actually split it up in the long run.

Other profiles may be longer than Deku's but Deku's has some notable bloat due to how complex his keys are.

It's about opinions now? You're really pulling the opinion card?

irxmxkbeui461.jpg
Because it has always been about opinion ain’t no one stating a fact over here 😂

I don't think he should even have the 10 to 15% right now, the movie isn't even available for home release. Right now it lacks any real feats beyond the bare basics we saw in the manga, and being stronger than 8%.

Is it really any different from the 30% situation? The only feat 10%-15% has in the movie is keeping up with Flect Turn, which would mean it scales from 20%, but this character doesn't have a profile yet and we don't have enough information to create it.

Last edited:
so how yall think the next arc gon go? i think its heros plus other countries vs afo/Toumra with giganta escaping now that they have an insider who can literally walk in and stop everything their doing to it. Plus for all we know AFO gave her another quirk

Am I not writing properly?

I just said "Koichi now, isn't the same level as he was back then." I don't care about current Koichi, this was discussing Captain Celebrity's speed in relation to a slower Koichi.
You literally said you don’t know if he has any impressive feats now I’m telling u he does, simple

Why would he randomly scale from Todoroki?
Because he’s constantly shown comparable to him? If not blatantly superior when it comes to physical statistics? He, Todoroki and Bakugo are always paired up as being comparable to one another, and Deku has more reason than either of them to have the best durability at least. So why shouldn’t he scale to Todoroki’s durability feat? Unless we think Todoroki is more durable than full cowl Deku now?

Because he’s constantly shown comparable to him? If not blatantly superior when it comes to physical statistics? He, Todoroki and Bakugo are always paired up as being comparable to one another, and Deku has more reason than either of them to have the best durability at least. So why shouldn’t he scale to Todoroki’s durability feat? Unless we think Todoroki is more durable than full cowl Deku now?
I mean, feats tend to be best in this matter. Not just being paired up with each other.

Is it really any different from the 30% situation? The only feat 10%-15% has in the movie is keeping up with Flect Turn, which would mean it scales from 20%, but this character doesn't have a profile yet and we don't have enough information to create it.
Yes it is, the "30%" key is for the current arc where he did use 30% and currently uses 45%. We didn't make that key just because 30%, and we didn't erase any previous key to put it down. I don't believe 10 to 15% should be apart of Izuku's 8% usages. Since this spreads confusion on how his abilities work, 8% Izuku is incapable of using things like Blackwhip.

This makes it seems like this is 10 to 15% Izuku, but him lowering down to 8%, instead of being in different arcs where his skill set is different. At that point, why have any keys at all? If your going to do that just label everything as 5%, 8%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 30%, 45%, and 100%. Or right, because that'd look awful and ignore Izuku's progression.

Currently we are either skipping over Yakuza Arc, Gentle Arc, and Joint Training/Heroes Rising. Or we're having 8% be a different arc, yet not separated by a key, causing confusions on how his abilities work. Which we'd have to explain somewhere on his profile that 8% in his Endeavor Agency Key can't use Blackwhip, since 8% isn't actually from the Endeavor Agency Arc. Do you see the problem here yet?

Tabbers to separate Izuku's keys sounds good to me as well, though I don't know how doable that is.

Currently we are either skipping over Yakuza Arc, Gentle Arc, and Joint Training/Heroes Rising. Or we're having 8% be a different arc, yet not separated by a key, causing confusions on how his abilities work. Which we'd have to explain somewhere on his profile that 8% in his Endeavor Agency Key can't use Blackwhip.
In the Joint Training Arc Deku could summon Blackwhip for at least one second with the help of his 20%, why does it even matter having 10-15% there when he already has access to a higher percentage since the beginning? Why would someone get confused when the key is for the entirety of Deku's power, not just 8%.

Seriously I don't get your point, since when was that key made solely for 8%? Why would anyone think that Deku can use all his skills with 8%? Going by your logic, people would somehow think that base Deku can move in the air, create shock waves and summon Blackwhip without the help of Full Cowl.
since 8% isn't actually from the Endeavor Agency Arc. Do you see the problem here yet?
30% isn't also from Villain Hunt Arc, it's from the Paranormal Liberation War Arc, therefore going with your logic, 30% shouldn't be there, and shouldn't have access to Fa Jin nor Smokescreen.

Last edited:
Ok guys no one get mad at me cuz I am not repeat i am not, saying it’s correct but could someone tell why we didn’t use the cloud feat from the explosion?

For vigilantes, what would happen if Best Jeanist, Edgeshot, and Ingenium encountered and fought Number 6 instead of Koichi.

Last edited:
In the Joint Training Arc Deku could summon Blackwhip for at least one second with the help of his 20%, why does it even matter having 10-15% there when he already has access to a higher percentage since the beginning? Why would someone get confused when the key is for the entirety of Deku's power, not just 8%.

Seriously I don't get your point, since when was that key made solely for 8%? Why would anyone think that Deku can use all his skills with 8%? Going by your logic, people would somehow think that base Deku can move in the air, create shock waves and summon Blackwhip without the help of Full Cowl.

30% isn't also from Villain Hunt Arc, it's from the Paranormal Liberation War Arc, therefore going with your logic, 30% shouldn't be there, and shouldn't have access to Fa Jin nor Smokescreen.
You clearly don't understand what I'm saying either. The keys aren't for Izuku's power, they represent the version of him from that arc.

You just added two new states on his profile and erased a previous key by turning it into a future arc. His key was for JT Arc and Heroes Rising, the profile is now displaying incorrect information as he doesn't use 8% in the EA Arc. I literally don't care about 30%, considering it wasn't even around for a single arc, I'm more than okay with removing that from his profile. It honestly has no business being here. Until we find out Izuku base limit is still 30%, and only used 45% because Nagant was that difficult

Either Izuku has all percentages in all of his keys, which means making his profile more of a mess. Or only listing the percentages that are primarily used during that arc. Izuku doesn't use 8% anymore, as his base limit jump up to 10 to 15%. This is no different than putting 5%, 8%, or 20% in his Villain Hunt.

Last edited:
So do we consider Number 6' explosions as actual explosions or plasma energy attacks? Since they look the same as Number 6 himself who is made of plasma.

Either Izuku has all percentages in all of his keys, which means making his profile more of a mess. Or only listing the percentages that are primarily used during that arc. Izuku doesn't use 8% anymore, as his base limit jump up to 10 to 15%. This is no different than putting 5%, 8%, or 20% in his Villain Hunt.
You have a point about 30%, Villain Hunt Deku only used 45% through the entirety of the arc, and he even implies that this percentage is like his new 5%.

So should we delete it?

Last edited:
Back