• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Again this wasn't a statement at all. We have no factual size. Her wish is nkt comparabke to the result of said wish. This So called statement isn't even a statement.

So a nomu is 6C making this an outlier and only further proving my point? Thanks
We already said it scales to a single missile.. since we have no way of proving how much it’s regen played a role. how would it be an outlier

The feat is literally 15 times stronger than the strobe est feta done by the second strongest character on the series just after shigaraki. Even using 1/10 he would still be above deku in any way. Are you actually serious right now?
We already said it scales to a single missile.. since we have no way of proving how much it’s regen played a role. how would it be an outlier

The feat is literally 15 times stronger than the strobe est feta done by the second strongest character on the series just after shigaraki. Even using 1/10 he would still be above deku in any way. Are you actually serious right now?
Huh??? The heroes rising feat was calced at like a couple hundred megatons higher ☠️

Ok so I just read through those chapters again and why would nomu Even scale to it. We don't know how much of the explosion he took, he practically died from it and he has regeneration. Nothing makes him even close to mountain level y'all are delusional

Again this wasn't a statement at all. We have no factual size. Her wish is nkt comparabke to the result of said wish. This So called statement isn't even a statement.

So a nomu is 6C making this an outlier and only further proving my point? Thanks
Wrong. People discussed how the High-End Nomu would scale and they agreed it would not scale as 6-C but 7-A+ instead, just a fraction of the explosion itself which is in fact Island level. It would not be an outlier either since there's another High 7-A feat in MHA.

This one fact alone tells me flat out you haven't read a single comment of the CRT that already took place this month that spanned over 10 pages. You should either read over that CRT so you'd understand what we are saying and go through with the CRT or just do nothing at all and put this discussion to rest.

Ok so I just read through those chapters again and why would nomu Even scale to it. We don't know how much of the explosion he took, he practically died from it and he has regeneration. Nothing makes him even close to mountain level y'all are delusional
If he survived 10 missiles (even with regen) it isn’t a stretch whatsoever to say he could survive a single one. He took the full blast of the explosion.

I’m convinced you have a vendetta against MHA.

Wrong. People discussed how the High-End Nomu would scale and they agreed it would not scale as 6-C but 7-A+ instead, just a fraction of the explosion itself which is in fact Island level. It would not be an outlier either since there's another High 7-A feat in MHA.

This one fact alone tells me flat out you haven't read a single comment of the CRT that already took place this month that spanned over 10 pages. You should either read over that CRT so you'd understand what we are saying and go through with the CRT or just do nothing at all and put this discussion to rest.
A nomu scaling to the strongest hero when Nomus got destroyed by people like mirko? That's definetly and outlier. Even then the nomu was practically dead and we don't k ow how much of the explosion he took

A nomu scaling to the strongest hero when Nomus got destroyed by people like mirko? That's definetly and outlier. Even then the nomu was practically dead and we don't k ow how much of the explosion he took
The nomus don’t scale to the strongest hero, the strongest heroes scale to the Nomu. And Miruko would just get upscaled lol

You have no basis for the feat being an outlier

If he survived 10 missiles (even with regen) it isn’t a stretch whatsoever to say he could survive a single one. He took the full blast of the explosion.

I’m convinced you have a vendetta against MHA.
xD. No I am just not convinced by the feats brought up here. Also don't like the way y'all calced 7A mha. We have the direct aftermath of the attack and we instead use a formula for it? We can literally see how much of the cloud was dispersed so why not use that?

The nomus don’t scale to the strongest hero, the strongest heroes scale to the Nomu. And Miruko would just get upscaled lol

You have no basis for the feat being an outlier
But the feat has no basis at all whatsoever. The things has regen, didn't take full explosion and we can't quantify how much so even dividing by 10 might be too much and he was practically dead.

xD. No I am just not convinced by the feats brought up here. Also don't like the way y'all calced 7A mha. We have the direct aftermath of the attack and we instead use a formula for it? We can literally see how much of the cloud was dispersed so why not use that?
Cloud dispersion is highly unreliable, we have no way to gauge how dense the clouds are. We already did the cloud dispersion and got results from 6-B to High 6-A

Cloud dispersion is highly unreliable, we have no way to gauge how dense the clouds are. We already did the cloud dispersion and got results from 6-B to High 6-A
I think it's more reliable than what's currently used. We see the explosion only gas effect on a limited are and we also see the length of it is far above it width and height so I think using the formula would give wrong results in this case. We know the aftermath of the explosion. Just take volume and average cloud density and use vaporization. Shouldn't get too high results while still being above any other feat

You seem to be a very friendly person. Are you that rude to anyone you disagree with? Holy ******* shit man get a life loser
You have been debunked by everyone here, including staff members, and you keep using the same arguments over and over again and people are getting annoyed and tired of it. Make a CRT if you want to get debunked there too. Other than that, I have nothing else to say

You have been debunked by everyone here, including staff members, and you keep using the same arguments over and over again and people are getting annoyed and tired of it. Make a CRT if you want to get debunked there too. Other than that, I have nothing else to say
What did this have anything to do with this comment?

“it exceeded the cap of my endurance boost!”

Doesnt this, and the fact it took Star far, far, far longer than anyone else ever to Decay, kind of lead towards a possibility that Decay CAN be tanked by a durable enough being?

“it exceeded the cap of my endurance boost!”

Doesnt this, and the fact it took Star far, far, far longer than anyone else ever to Decay, kind of lead towards a possibility that Decay CAN be tanked by a durable enough being?
No. For all we know you might need to be infinitely durable to tank it.

Should Star have some form of NPI for being able to "touch" her own quirk? On top of being able to touch the lasers?
Her Quirk is in her body, she made that rule before he touched her, so that isn't NPI.

She "touched" the lasers like she "touched" the air, she didn't physically hold them they were just in contact with her hand. She had to make the laser holdable, and make the air solid for her fist bump to the earth.

Questions: Would Star have won had regeneration not been a thing? Or even better, would Izuku's OFA beating taken Shigaraki out without regen?

And can Star even beat Hood, considering his regen and durability?

Questions: Would Star have won had regeneration not been a thing? Or even better, would Izuku's OFA beating taken Shigaraki out without regen?

Endeavor would’ve killed Shigaraki if he didn’t have regen. Deku would‘ve stomped. Star too.

Star claps Hood with ease. Just use her air giant + AM tier strength and pummel him until his brain is destroyed.

Her Quirk is in her body, she made that rule before he touched her, so that isn't NPI.

She "touched" the lasers like she "touched" the air, she didn't physically hold them they were just in contact with her hand. She had to make the laser holdable, and make the air solid for her fist bump to the earth.
I mean the quirk itself was still altered after AFO stole it. To me it seems like what you're saying is if there was something in a box and Star used her quirk by touching the box she could add a rule to the contents of the box.

The follow up would be, should she get the ability to add Power Null/Destruction and NPI? Her quirk was able to destroy and make contact with other quirks in AFO.

I mean the quirk itself was still altered after AFO stole it. To me it seems like what you're saying is if there was something in a box and Star used her quirk by touching the box she could add a rule to the contents of the box.
No, she altered it before it was stolen. She tried to protect her body after she made the rule of New Order revolting against other Quirks.

All of them beat no regen Shigaraki. Deku and Star no diff. Deku needs to take out 100% though. Star immediately claps (literally). Endeavor still high diffs unless he gets a lucky shot or sneak attack.

Star beats Hood with lasers at the least. Or the giant.

Endeavor would’ve killed Shigaraki if he didn’t have regen. Deku would‘ve stomped. Star too.
Shigaraki should be able to survive Endeavor, since he didn't have regen for most of that fight. Only the damage from Hell Curtain would be extra, which I don't think is enough to kill him. If Shigaraki even Quirkless fights Endeavor 1 on 1, I'm think Shigaraki would win with high difficulty.

But 100% Izuku would've taken him down without a doubt. All of that damage would've been too much. To be honest, regen has really carried Shigaraki and other Nomu hasn't it?

Alright, I just thought she might qualify, but what about the second half about being able to add Power Null and NPI?
IDK?

I have no idea what to call that, if it is power null it is very limited. Since it only works when someone takes her Quirks, and it has to be biological in nature. Actually I'm not even sure on that since her vestige was destroying the other vestiges, which only exist with Quirks. I don't think she can use this on literally anyone else outside of the verse.

Why NPI?

If you mean the throw, we already went over that and agreed he didn't harm him.

If you meant some other scene... then I'll just quietly leave.
The slam didn’t harm him? Since when? He was clearly hurt by it.
There’s also Deku being able to block an attack from Bakugo.

Back