• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Ah, so you have nothing.

Nice talk then. Enjoy staring at 7-A for a while, cause it’s not going anywhere for a little bit, and if it does go away, it won’t be because of you.
Oh man at least try to understand. Her making that rule doesn't make it a statement. Her rule is nkt a cannon source because it can have limitations. It doesn't necessarily have to be a limitation but due to the logic of it being able to be one I think calcing the size would give more logical results

Oh man at least try to understand. Her making that rule doesn't make it a statement. Her rule is nkt a cannon source because it can have limitations. It doesn't necessarily have to be a limitation but due to the logic of it being able to be one I think calcing the size would give more logical results
Headcanon.

It’s because you have no arguments and are repeating yourself that we repeat ourselves.

Don’t like it? Leave.
None of those limits are on her construct.

She can make it at least 1000x her size. That is fact.

What is your refutation to her statement that the air construct is 1000x her size.
Nothing indicates that. You have to prove that it's something she can make as you made the claim she is able to do so. The burden of proof is on you. Just because I am the that started the argument doesn't mean I have the burden of proof

Nothing indicates that. You have to prove that it's something she can make as you made the claim she is able to do so. The burden of proof is on you. Just because I am the that started the argument doesn't mean I have the burden of proof
Ok.

She made it, when she said it was 1000x her size.

Easy.

If she has a limit, her quirk doesn’t work.

It worked when she said 1000x.

Therefore it is 1000x.

Attempting to extrapolate anything else from that is headcanon

Ok.

She made it, when she said it was 1000x her size.

Easy.
That's not proof bevause it has limits it can't surpass. She has definetly imposed rules like "I am stronger than all might" but that was above her limit so it didn't work. Just because she said so it's not a factual statement

If she has a limit, her quirk doesn’t work.

It worked when she said 1000x.

Therefore it is 1000x.

Attempting to extrapolate anything else from that is headcanon
That's not the case at all. Tee rule will not fail but be limited. We see that by looking at her strength. She says I am infinitely string but can't surpass a certain limit

That's not proof bevause it has limits it can't surpass. She has definetly imposed rules like "I am stronger than all might" but that was above her limit so it didn't work. Just because she said so it's not a factual statement
If that’s the case, the giant would not have formed at all.

But it did form.

So New Order approved of her wording.

You'd be better off arguing that the giant is 10 times her height because it's 3-dimensional and 10x10x10 is 1,000 than arguing what you're currently arguing for

I'd like to say again, the Nomu did indeed survive the missiles and yes it was heavily injured, but it still survived. Shigaraki is able to give a command to the Nomu and it follows it. He doesn't forcibly activate the self destruction, he told it to explode and it did.

If 10 missiles weren't enough to blow the Nomu's body to pieces then it should be able to withstand a single missile, which would be 10X weaker. We can't say anything higher, but he should at least be able to take a single missile.
Yeah I’m fine with the one missile, just that I believe the Nomus should be able to take a bit more. Kinda a head canon but

I gotta face-palm every time I read just a single sentence of yours caus eyou are purposely ignoring logic and also using a no limits fallacy in this case. I am not insisting on that being true and not asserting my headcanon. Simply proving 1000 times my size logically and factually doesn't need to be true. And what Fan limitations? The ones she literally stated to have?
Where is the no limits fallacy?

She states she couldn't surpass her limit at strength when testing words.
What is the exact wording for her super strength. You’re saying she has a limit, tell me what that limit is. I know how strong she is, you don’t, because you’re creating limits that you know nothing about or don’t exist.

Yeah I’m fine with the one missile, just that I believe the Nomus should be able to take a bit more. Kinda a head canon but

Where is the no limits fallacy?
He assumed that size had no restrictions like physical strenght has. He literally said that since there was no shown limit there is none in one of his previous comments

At this point, it's highly probable that Hk1488 is just a troll considering that he is refusing to understand how this wiki works and how in situation like this statements have the priority over anything.
I suggest to just ignore him until he will provide actual evidences supporting what he is claiming.

At this point, it's highly probable that Hk1488 is just a troll considering that he is refusing to understand how this wiki works and how in situation like this statements have the priority over anything.
I suggest to just ignore him until he will provide actual evidences supporting what he is claiming.
But it's literally not a statement as I elaborated just know

I want the size of the giant to be calculated instead of assumed lol
if she says it's 1,000x bigger than she is and the only thing contradicting it is a manga not drawn to scale because it's not perfect especially for huge things, MHA has had this problem many times, pixel scaling will never be better than official sizes (we literally downgraded the cube feat from like Mountain to Large Town because of that IIRC)

It didn’t fail at all. It perfectly formed a 1000x size model of herself.

Shigaraki’s heart will stop? Failed.

I won’t decay? Failed.

Show her creating an order that partially does it’s job.
The attack against shigaraki didn't work cause of his existential crisis and the I won't decay did work

if she says it's 1,000x bigger than she is and the only thing contradicting it is a manga not drawn to scale because it's not perfect especially for huge things, MHA has had this problem many times, pixel scaling will never be better than official sizes (we literally downgraded the cube feat from like Mountain to Large Town because of that IIRC)
The downs along of that would probably get City level instead of island level. More consistent with missiles and Nomus. And her rule is not a statement with 100%truth to it as I elaborated 10000 times

It is a statement. Her power doesn’t work if she tries to do something beyond its power. It worked here and she noted nothing wrong. Prove the construct isn’t 1000x her size, as she specified, with actual evidence from the story
That's it would fail is not proven
2. She didn't specify the height of the object she smjusr made a rule which might have been an overexaggeration

The downs along of that would probably get City level instead of island level. More consistent with missiles and Nomus. And her rule is not a statement with 100%truth to it as I elaborated 10000 times
No, you haven’t.

You’ve just said headcanon of why you think so.

Other rules having limits =/= this rule was limited in the same way.

Back