• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

If you ask me, i prefer Shoto awakening to be this: his ice quirck reached to an absolute zero level where has his fire quick turned into purple which more hotter than blue flame

If you ask me, i prefer Shoto awakening to be this: his ice quirck reached to an absolute zero level where has his fire quick turned into purple which more hotter than blue flame
just googled it
bd76d3a0a962896a67e1bb133a62cd67.png

https://gyazo.com/bd76d3a0a962896a67e1bb133a62cd67

it took several panels for him to get to the island
The problem is that since these jets are futuristic, we can’t really gauge how much stronger Shiggy would be than them. If we’re using the fastest jet, it can only hit speeds of Mach 3.3, which even the low tiers are faster than

The dynamic of Deku and Shigaraki is truly one of my favorites. Shigaraki this chapter, when he reflects on Star’s words, immediately thinks of Midoriya.

In the dark depths of his psyche, where he’s still the child Deku wants to save, he recognizes Izuku Midoriya as a true hero. As someone who will inherit the will to stand up and save people. As someone who would try to save maybe even him.

That really makes me wish for a good conversation between the two of them. Maybe in the vestige world, but without AFO or OFA interfering? I think the two of them have so much to discuss about society and what being a hero is.

Also I want them to team up and fight someone. Manga or Movie, someone make it happen.

Back