• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Aye Ym, how accurate are these?

Kaminari’s electricity isn’t as fast as lightning so a few of those may be invalid. I think the Stain feat has potential though, and same with the one where he catches lightning

Either way, we have a MHS feat from Shiggy in the last chapter so

Kaminari’s electricity isn’t as fast as lightning so a few of those may be invalid. I think the Stain feat has potential though, and same with the one where he catches lightning

Either way, we have a MHS feat from Shiggy in the last chapter so
The Stain thing is using the anime, which is incorrect.

We use the anime only when the feat cannot be calc in the manga, which isn't the case here. Stain also isn't swinging his sword, he's holding his blade out while running.

What MHS feat in the last chapter?

Shigaraki flying 50kms to mainland in a few seconds
Where was it stated to be a few seconds, and how do we know they're only 50 km aways?

Shigaraki is shown flying in the beginning of the chapter, and we can see land. They've been moving the entire fight as well, highly doubt they're still only 50 km away.

It's not stated to be a few seconds.

The only thing we know is that he's faster than the jets.

With Ice he can attain Absolute zero.

With flames just change the color of his flames. Since Dabi already has blue, Todoroki could get purple or white flames to represent his fire getting stronger.

Remember when tomura said they couldnt take multiple pro heroes even with the help of the USJ Nomu? This is with him thinking the Nomu would just straight up kill AM

He did neither of those things.

Deku is the strongest student, easily.
Well, I meant 2nd strongest, I thought it would be obvious that Deku was number one. Also, it's literally on his page that he beat Shigiraki, and he clashed with Dabi. Fighting two of the main villains of the series is a big accomplishment, ngl

Well, I meant 2nd strongest, I thought it would be obvious that Deku was number one. Also, it's literally on his page that he beat Shigiraki, and he clashed with Dabi. Fighting two of the main villains of the series is a big accomplishment, ngl
Shigaraki was already weakened and on death's door, so that doesn't count, and he was jobbing to Dabi. So really, the only person he fully scales to is Dabi really, and he was getting his ass kicked.

If Deku got serious? Todoroki or any U.A student for that matter would get destroyed.

Dabi was literally obliterating Todoroki, and the Shiggy that Todo defeated was literally on 1 hp. Both those feats don’t get him far

Dabi was literally obliterating Todoroki, and the Shiggy that Todo defeated was literally on 1 hp. Both those feats don’t get him far
That's what I was saying. Even when all of Class 1-A came together and tried to recruit Deku, they could only match his speed by combining a dozen of their ultimate moves. And even then, the person who was matching Deku's speed could barely handle it ~Iida.

Basically, it'd be like going up against All Might but with a pseudo version of All for One. You can't win against that, lol.

Half the class need Quirk Awakenings and Quirk Evolutions ASAP.

They need to at least get to the same level as Top 10 heroes and High-ends.

Like I don't even see any student whose on Cementoss tier excluding Deku.

Shoto got fried by Dabi when he as just using fire. Whatever gave him the impression he could match up in any way to him with just that idk. Shoto took down Shiggy when he was already beaten to near death. He didn't even do that on his own, Nejire was helping him.

Star one shotting Am, same goes for mirko. One shotting him with her thighs. Aizawa is seen dodging attacks from NHE Nomu. He is also seen rapping his scarf around his arm after dodging, what happens after is off panel but what's implied is clear.

Back