• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Or, you could assume that Full Cowling 100% is far stronger than Deku channeling One for All 100% into a single limb, but that does not get into that. Let's just call Deku's kick against Nine an outlier.
No I wasn’t saying that we need to downscale to the kick or anything, and yeah I believe you it would be best to say FC is a bigger boost as its visually shown to be one

I wonder how much damage Deku and Bakugou could have done if they punched the island itself, and didn’t just hit the storm with an air punch

there is a MHS mha feat this chapter, we know shigaraki was 50 KMS away from land, so assuming he went from where he was 50 KMS away to that house on land in a second which is likely given he was gone to land before the jet pilots could even react that means him flying to land is 111847 mi/h[/soilers]
Can someone calc this?

It was also faster than the pilots could react, so wouldn’t we have to factor that too
No it wasn’t, they were hit by a shockwave and they were knocked away. We have no idea if he blitz their perception or not and when you consider this shockwave is flying at them why they are flying towards them, its pretty obvious why they “couldn’t react”

Well, new potential MHS feat for the top tiers and mid tiers. Interesting.

Also Deku in that panel with the hands all around him looks so cool

100% Deku and Bakugo: punches twice, obliterates a storm larger than an island.

Also 100% Deku:
punches most likely a hundred times in an instant and doesn’t even crack the ground at his feet or damage the room at all.

Also 100% Deku:
punches most likely a hundred times in an instant and doesn’t even crack the ground at his feet or damage the room at all.
Even different 100% punches have different effects based on the type of Smash Deku and All Might uses. Not every attack is gonna have the same effect.

Also 100% Deku:
The room looked heavily reinforced with something, which isn’t surprising since it’s an underground lair

At first, I thought this was Deku within AFO and Shigaraki and I was hella confused
5hHFXcP.jpg

I now realize it is actually Shigaraki

Uhh... You people are okay or something? You think Deku performing a lower feat would somehow disregard a greater one? You do really think 100% Deku would be creating a 80 kilometer shock wave with each and every hit?
This is what I’m saying too. I really feel like people are too quick to call “outlier” on literally anything

Back