• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

God thats a horrible thread.
Someone even arguing that his precognition is limited by the amount of people wanting to go against it, like when the hell was that addressed in the manga?

Last edited:
Knowing Bern, he made that thread because he was so bored (he also made High 3-A Kurohige because the similar reason)

But yeah, peoples who being rude to him in that thread wasn't better either

Like, Nighteye quirk is stated to see the future, and even if you try to change the future, the timeline just automatically fixes itself. This means you can’t just divery from what he sees, the precognition is absolute. So I don’t understand how diverting from it, something describe as unchangeable (the future) isn’t fate hax
someone talk about this

The power to change the future is something that everyone in the world of My Hero possesses, but at the same time cannot have individually.

The wishing energy of everyone involved in Eri's rescue was channeled into Deku, which allowed him to change Nighteye's foresight which up until now was absolute, but I don't think this is something Deku can do on his own.

Last edited:
The power to change the future is something that everyone in the world of My Hero possesses, but at the same time cannot have individually.

The wishing energy of everyone involved in Eri's rescue was channeled into Deku, which allowed him to change Nighteye's foresight which up until now was absolute, but I don't think this is something Deku can do on his own.
Thats why it is limited, because everyone has the energy, it just have to be built up to the point of changing the future.

Can re destro at 100% be put at baseline Low 7-c? His current rating is 1.9x weaker than small town level if I did the math right. The reason is that he already stated his stress levels were decreasing and the blow that was at 100% was actually weaker than a 100% strike, tho by an unquantifiable amount. Then there's the fact that Tomura decayed a large portion of his attack, so much that it didn't really affect Tomura making the attack a lot weaker than it would have originally been. Then there's the fact that it was the shockwave that was this powerful, meaning the actual strike is far stronger than the calc.
So its like this
Re destro 100%> weaker state (one that did feat)>attack mostly destroyed by decay>calc being the result of a shockwave= at least 1.9x boost in power.

Can re destro at 100% be put at baseline Low 7-c? His current rating is 1.9x weaker than small town level if I did the math right. The reason is that he already stated his stress levels were decreasing and the blow that was at 100% was actually weaker than a 100% strike, tho by an unquantifiable amount. Then there's the fact that Tomura decayed a large portion of his attack, so much that it didn't really affect Tomura making the attack a lot weaker than it would have originally been. Then there's the fact that it was the shockwave that was this powerful, meaning the actual strike is far stronger than the calc.
So its like this
Re destro 100%> weaker state (one that did feat)>attack mostly destroyed by decay>calc being the result of a shockwave= at least 1.9x boost in power.
I summon Therefir

I got tomura crater at a radius of 874.9m.
Why does this matter? Well in the re Destro fight his shockwaved traveled all the way past Gigantomachia.
I know you said this, but the shock wave didn't reach Gigantomachia, there are even buildings in front of Machia that are still intact.
20211117_125323.jpg

Could we put on the profile for MHA itself that it possesses fate manipulation?

Ripping a metal pipe out of a wall or something similar is a Class 5 feat, you probably got that result for using the whole volume of the pipe rather than just its thickness.

Someone really should redo that thread tbh ... all the complaints about it are completely unfounded and using different series as examples to "disprove" Nighteye's quirk. I think there were some more statement on Nighteye's quirk that could be used to back it up as well.

Oh but Nighteye doesn't get any extra Fate Manipulation. Saw someone mention that.

When there is one potential future, creating a new future should be considered Fate Manipulation right? Cause that's what is happening here.
Granted the Fate Manipulation isn't really combat applicable for MHA characters.

Someone really should redo that thread tbh ... all the complaints about it are completely unfounded and using different series as examples to "disprove" Nighteye's quirk. I think there were some more statement on Nighteye's quirk that could be used to back it up as well.

Oh but Nighteye doesn't get any extra Fate Manipulation. Saw someone mention that.

When there is one potential future, creating a new future should be considered Fate Manipulation right? Cause that's what is happening here.
Granted the Fate Manipulation isn't really combat applicable for MHA characters.
Yeah it’s not really usable in a combat setting but still a cool attribute

Makes sense.

That's gonna be a mess, and probably not the best idea considering the power itself requires outside help.

Back