• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

imo the nomus thing is gonna break the scaling for this anime... its too different . Watch how stronger nomus gonna get bodied by something weaker.

Has anyone ever brought up Deku potentially having fate hax on here? I used the scale against Tiktok goons a lot, it comes from him supposedly changing Nighteye’s foresight

What was the judgement made for it on here?

Nighteye's Quirk just isn't absolute. I think that's what was agreed on (though I can see the argument for limited Fate Manipulation based on what Nighteye said about what happened in that fight)

Nighteye's Quirk just isn't absolute. I think that's what was agreed on (though I can see the argument for limited Fate Manipulation based on what Nighteye said about what happened in that fight)
I feel like the argument has potential if Deku is seen using it again in the future. Idk tho

(also Nighteye’s foresight has never been incorrect outside of the instance with Deku)

Last edited:
If I recall correctly, Nighteye said it was the combined effort and beliefs of everyone present that changed the outcome he saw. So Possibly Limited Fate Manipulation for the verse? But I doubt it.

I got tomura crater at a radius of 874.9m.
Why does this matter? Well in the re Destro fight his shockwaved traveled all the way past Gigantomachia. This is important because Gigantomachia started running towards the shockwave yet he barely reaches the end of Tomura's crater. This would mean the shockwave traveled beyond the crater's radius giving it a radius of at least 437.45m.
437.45^3*((27136*1.37895+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2=6727 tons of tnt or City level
Anyone cares about this?

Has anyone ever brought up Deku potentially having fate hax on here? I used the scale against Tiktok goons a lot, it comes from him supposedly changing Nighteye’s foresight

What was the judgement made for it on here?
I remember that CRT that someone made about that everyone starting laughing 😭

I'm not really seeing the difference between Limited Fate Resistance and Regular Fate Resistance

Like, Nighteye quirk is stated to see the future, and even if you try to change the future, the timeline just automatically fixes itself. This means you can’t just divery from what he sees, the precognition is absolute. So I don’t understand how diverting from it, something describe as unchangeable (the future) isn’t fate hax

Like, Nighteye quirk is stated to see the future, and even if you try to change the future, the timeline just automatically fixes itself. This means you can’t just divery from what he sees, the precognition is absolute. So I don’t understand how diverting from it, something describe as unchangeable (the future) isn’t fate hax
Deku only did that because of the whole "everyone around Deku wanted to change the future so he could change the future that way" type deal

Deku only did that because of the whole "everyone around Deku wanted to change the future so he could change the future that way" type deal
That’s not the point, people straight up claim that changing Nighteye’s seen future isn’t fate hax when it should be. Changing absolute future/destiny=fate hax

Back