• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Wait, how did you got 8-A when an explosion of that size would be bigger than the stadium and would have killed every single civilian there-
Wasn’t Todoroki’s iceberg, which occurred in the same arena and didn’t really harm anyone, calced at Low 7-B? Why would it make a difference here

Wasn’t Todoroki’s iceberg, which occurred in the same arena and didn’t really harm anyone, calced at Low 7-B? Why would it make a difference here
This isn't how Todoroki's ice calculation works, his ice attacks have no force, the Low 7-B rating comes from Todoroki taking energy from the environment to freeze it.

This isn't how Todoroki's ice calculation works, his ice attacks have no force, the Low 7-B rating comes from Todoroki taking energy from the environment to freeze it.
No, he means he calculated the AP of the Howitzer Impact fragmenting Todoroki's ice structure.

No, he means he calculated the AP of the Howitzer Impact fragmenting Todoroki's ice structure.
I wasn't responding to that, Mazdoesstuff is saying that a 8-A explosion would be fine since a Low 7-B ice attack caused no damage to the stadium.
Because the calc isn’t the size of the explosion but the destruction of Todoroki’s ice wall.
Could you give me the link?

Guys; this is a general discussion thread.

Don't post "Dead chat" in here, expecting there to always be constant 24/7 discussion. Sometimes there are quiet periods.

Bumping the thread without actually talking about anything is derailing and future posts may end up deleted if it continues.

I got tomura crater at a radius of 874.9m.
Why does this matter? Well in the re Destro fight his shockwaved traveled all the way past Gigantomachia. This is important because Gigantomachia started running towards the shockwave yet he barely reaches the end of Tomura's crater. This would mean the shockwave traveled beyond the crater's radius giving it a radius of at least 437.45m.
437.45^3*((27136*1.37895+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2=6727 tons of tnt or City level

i gotta say... why do alot of MHA think animation is a feat? i literally keep hearing deku "turned into lightning" bruh.. thats just animation and now im hearing/seeing that he "color shift his punch" so its ftl lmao

i gotta say... why do alot of MHA think animation is a feat? i literally keep hearing deku "turned into lightning" bruh.. thats just animation and now im hearing/seeing that he "color shift his punch" so its ftl lmao
IDK, I would have jokingly agreed, but The color shifting is (even if it is true color shifting) is a high outlier. The best I'd give MHA currently is MHS

IDK, I would have jokingly agreed, but The color shifting is (even if it is true color shifting) is a high outlier. The best I'd give MHA currently is MHS
that color shifting thing cant even count, its all animation. BUT if it had a statement to go with it sure... but it didnt atleast i aint see any

I really wish Deku had fought some Nomus. It would have been great to see him go up the ladder from white to grey to black and finally to High-ends.

It could also have given us a measure of how strong the Nomus were in comparison to OFA percentages.

Back