• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katsuki Bakugo (Dynamight) VS Invincible (TV Series)

• Fight Location: Chicago (USA)
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in-character
  • Bakugo With One For All
Dynamight: 8 (@Kingofwolves999, @FluffyCreatureZ, @AbaddonTheDisappointment, @Bruh, @Sonicflare9, @Coolboy6, @ThePrimalHunter, @Vizer04)
Invincible:
Inconclusive:

main-qimg-8621dcd2ceb4b1d5077c1cc3cc4cfebd

EQwEPif.jpg

Last edited:
Bakugo's AP: 304.73 Megatons

Invincible's AP: 347 Megatons

It seems that Mark has a decent AP advantage. However, Bakugo has superior LS (Class T), superior combat skill and can ignore durability to an extent.

On the other hand, Mark has superior Flight so i don't see Bakugo catching up with him easily, much less grabing him so LS is pretty much a moot point. And if we go by the comics, he should have a pretty neat resistance to Heat Manipulation. All in all, i see Invincible winning more often than not.

Invincible FRA

Bakugo is > 304 megatons, that feat was for the shockwave of his punch. His actual explosions are stronger.

I heavily doubt Mark’s flight is going to make up the large disparity in skill and intelligence. Bakugo can easily outmaneuver Mark in the air and blast him from anywhere, especially considering the range of his attacks is hundreds of meters to kilometers with high AoE. Mark isn’t dodging Bakugo at all.

Bakugo beats him on all fronts basically. Mark’s best chance is waiting for him to die from his own power, which is going to take a while and he might just get KO’d before then by the rapid attacks.

And is there any implication that Mark in the TV series has the same resistance to heat? Especially considering he’s incredibly weak right now comparatively?

Imo, Bakugo takes this, at least with the version of Mark currently in the show.

Their AP is basically the same so that won't really be that much of a factor. Mark isn't really the type to try and fight at range or use his flight really to his advantage. When he tried to fight off the one reanimen at the college, essentially his last real fight before the Omni-Man fight, he at most used his flight to combo against his opponent or move towards them faster, something that Bakugo with his higher LS and combat experience would use to his advantage. Mark also wouldn't really create shockwaves considering he doesn't really do that from what I remember and he hasn't shown a resistance to heat I don't think. His last saving grace is his rage to amp him but Bakugo also has stat amp naturally with his explosions so that's kind of nulled. Mark still can win if he uses his flight effectively but he hasn't really shown to do that that often so yeah.

Bakugo takes this with relatively low difficulty

Back