• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Dabi likely scales above Todoroki who should scale to bakugo making them all multi city block, then if he does scale to that level it would make sense for him after 2 months of training to be town level

Your behavior is becoming incredibly unnerving. You never had to go out of your way to mock the people making counterclaims against what you were saying in the pretense of not participating in an argument. If you were really serious about not being involved in a debate, you should have left the thread right when you made it clear you wouldn't want to be further involved. Since you decided to respond to people's rebukes of your argument, you've lost any right to simply leave the debate and mock people when they, justifiably, call you out on what you've done.

Perhaps you can complain or debate all you want about the scaling, but you'd have to remember that this is a shared space.

You are a staff member. You better not act like this again.
And who are you to tell people how to act or how not to act??
Being a staff members mean they can't do their own thing?? What are they some sort of perfect beings??
They have every right to act like an asshole to those who act like an asshole to them, as long as they don't break any rule

Shigiraki survives the bombing. He looks absolutely ******* horrible though. The explosion can be seen from the ocean to japan. I think the jets were mentioned to be 30 miles away, we need to calc this huge explosion when the fan translated chapter comes. Also Shigiraki touches Star's face.

Being a staff members mean they can't do their own thing?? What are they some sort of perfect beings??
They have every right to act like an asshole to those who act like an asshole to them, as long as they don't break any rule
Being an asshole back to assholes sometimes just fans the flames and makes the situation even more uncomfortable for those who are watching. What Damage did was an example of just that.

Also being a staff member does not grant an individual resistance to accountability once they mess up. Being in a position of power means you have greater responsibility than those who aren't. They do not exist to be dictatorial, simple as that.

Damage had already acknowledged the harm he caused to people in the thread and apologized for it. Give the discussion a rest.

Last edited:
Shigiraki survives the bombing. He looks absolutely ******* horrible though. The explosion can be seen from the ocean to japan. I think the jets were mentioned to be 30 miles away, we need to calc this huge explosion when the fan translated chapter comes. Also Shigiraki touches Star's face.
Knew it. It still felt a bit lame when I was reading through the leaks. It was all predictable.

Thank you for the support, I appreciate it.

So I was re-watching the second MHA movie and then went to go check out some of the profiles for characters from the movie. I noticed that Chimera is only 8-B/8-A while Shoto is 7-C to Low 7-B. Did someone forget to update him when Shoto got upgraded?

Anyways, when Tomura first arrives to star we got a minimum distance between the two (endeavor and star’s location), that being 50km. This explosion could be seen from even that distance.
I’ve also found a method to find the explosion’s size PLUS the explosions parted the clouds. This shit crazy

@TimmyTurnero; I haven't been a dick. I've been abrasive at worst and stopped quickly.

Your behaviour issues are your profanities and constant antagonization of people on the thread. I don't just ask you to stop, I've warned you to stop as a staff member and I expect you to continue to follow those warnings if you're going to be a member of this forum.

@TimmyTurnero; I haven't been a dick. I've been abrasive at worst and stopped quickly.

Your behaviour issues are your profanities and constant antagonization of people on the thread. I don't just ask you to stop, I've warned you to stop as a staff member and I expect you to continue to follow those warnings if you're going to be a member of this forum.
What behavior issues? You mean saying 3 words as a mere joke while NO ONE was offended by or or cared? Constantly arguing when you folks debate 24/7? Antagonizing members? Since when??? Yall just have double standards.
When a staff member gets to the point of telling a regular member to make him is when it all falls apart. No different than discord mods

Anyways for anyone who cares, I estimate it he explosion to have a radius of 3km and the cloud dispersal to be around island level

I’m not certain we see the explosion from Endeavor’s position, who should’ve gotten closer during the battle anyway. Wait for better scans. Or, y’know, for the chapter to actually release.

Shigaraki purposefully avoided the explosion it seems so who even scales to it?
I’m tryna reply to this but how do u tag spoilers?

I’m not certain we see the explosion from Endeavor’s position, who should’ve gotten closer during the battle anyway. Wait for better scans. Or, y’know, for the chapter to actually release.

Shigaraki purposefully avoided the explosion it seems so who even scales to it?
Shiggy clearly still got hit by it, although he was in the water so eh

Soo.. How much of the explosion would Shigiraki's durability even scale from? He was partially protected so would he only scale to like.. 1/4 of it? 1/8?

Back