• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

He doesn’t scale at all.
unknown.png

we need to calc it and take surface area into afect here
Eyeballing it, it looks eerily similar to double digit megaton nukes irl. Honestly reminded me of the Tsar Bomba. The explosion seems to be nuclear in nature from a guess. Star's giant copy of herself could like lay down and probably comfortably fit multiple of itself in a line inside the fireball's diameter. Nonetheless, Tomura was exposed to a very small fraction of, I'm 99% sure his Low 7-B+ rating will just remain the same.

Eyeballing it, it looks eerily similar to double digit megaton nukes irl. Honestly reminded me of the Tsar Bomba. The explosion seems to be nuclear in nature from a guess. Star's giant copy of herself could like lay down and probably comfortably fit multiple of itself in a line inside the fireball's diameter. Nonetheless, Tomura was exposed to a very small fraction of, I'm 99% sure his Low 7-B+ rating will just remain the same.
well it did split a masive amount of cloud's and could be seen from 50 KMS away, so it could be higher

IMG_2628.jpg

Assuming Star is 2.2m tall, the top part of her body would be 0.8746. Since Star’s giant is 1,000x her regular size her top part would be 874.69m.
IMG_2629.jpg

The diameter of the explosion using this is 9,548.69m/2 for a radius of 4,774.34m or 4.7km (larger than vs wiki’s Nabu island).
IMG_2631.jpg

This gives the dispersal a diameter of 381,213.08m or 381.21km. The radius is 190,606.54m. For the height I’ll use 1300m.
This gives a volume (cylinder) of 1.48×10^14 cubic meters. The mass is 40700000000 kg.
For kinetic energy I’ll use 1 second for now.
1/12x40700000000x190,606.5^2=1.2322209e+20 joules or Island level

IMG_2628.jpg

Assuming Star is 2.2m tall, the top part of her body would be 0.8746. Since Star’s giant is 1,000x her regular size her top part would be 874.69m.
IMG_2629.jpg

The diameter of the explosion using this is 9,548.69m/2 for a radius of 4,774.34m or 4.7km (larger than vs wiki’s Nabu island).
IMG_2631.jpg

This gives the dispersal a diameter of 381,213.08m or 381.21km. The radius is 190,606.54m. For the height I’ll use 1300m.
This gives a volume (cylinder) of 1.48×10^14 cubic meters. The mass is 40700000000 kg.
For kinetic energy I’ll use 1 second for now.
1/12x40700000000x190,606.5^2=1.2322209e+20 joules or Island level
I can see the timeframe and the thickness of the clouds being questioned

The standard thickness of Columbus cloufs are 1300m, correct? I said u was using 1s for now, when i get to school i can add additional ends
Yeah 1300m is used because it is the average and most of the time we do not have a way to calc the thickness , but in this case we got an canonical size for giant star and multiple panels showing that she dwarfs the clouds thickness and that the thickness in question is far smaller than the distance from cloud to ground, therefore it should be better to calc the thickness out of giant stars size instead of randomly assuming a size that gets contradicted by every scene depicting the cloud thickness

The attack also pulverized the ocean floor with its bottom part. I can calc that too ig
4,774.34m is the radius giving it a volume (sphere) of 4.56×10^11/2 since only the half pulverized the ground 228000000000 cubic meters.
X1,000,000 for a volume of 2.28e+17 cubic cm.
Pulverization of rock is 214 j/cc.
2.28e+17x214=4.8792e+19 joules. Island level

Yeah 1300m is used because it is the average and most of the time we do not have a way to calc the thickness , but in this case we got an canonical size for giant star and multiple panels showing that she dwarfs the clouds thickness and that the thickness in question is far smaller than the distance from cloud to ground, therefore it should be better to calc the thickness out of giant stars size instead of randomly assuming a size that gets contradicted by every scene depicting the cloud thickness
Its seemingly smaller bc the cloud is being dispersed? Pushed into itself. Ofc dispersed clouds would seem smaller as its pushed to its edge, we even see the edge of the cloud as its pushed and its a lump of mass. Nothing is contradicted

Its seemingly smaller bc the cloud is being dispersed? Pushed into itself. Ofc dispersed clouds would seem smaller as its pushed to its edge, we even see the edge of the cloud as its pushed and its a lump of mass. Nothing is contradicted
Even in the previous chapters we got a size comparacion and the clouds thickness in general are far smaller than star's giant

When she first summons her stand it’s literally above the clouds and we can’t see their thickness, when she stabs shigaraki as stated earlier, the clouds were dispersed meaning their appearance isn’t the limit to their size, as they have been shifted towards the outward areas

The attack also pulverized the ocean floor with its bottom part. I can calc that too ig
4,774.34m is the radius giving it a volume (sphere) of 4.56×10^11/2 since only the half pulverized the ground 228000000000 cubic meters.
X1,000,000 for a volume of 2.28e+17 cubic cm.
Pulverization of rock is 214 j/cc.
2.28e+17x214=4.8792e+19 joules. Island level
Inb4 inverse square law means shigiraki only took a building level blast 😳

When she first summons her stand it’s literally above the clouds and we can’t see their thickness, when she stabs shigaraki as stated earlier, the clouds were dispersed meaning their appearance isn’t the limit to their size, as they have been shifted towards the outward areas
https://*************/wp-content/up...oads/2021/10/Boku-no-Hero-Academia13-14-1.png
we see the size of the giant in comparacion to the thickness on those two images

I think Shiggy should scale to a fraction of the explosion, as he clearly took massive damage from it
The main damage he’s regenerating from is the laser spear burning him to nothing. The Nomu was used as bait for the missiles while Shigaraki used Decay to dig underground. So he took basically none of the blast and can’t scale to it at all.

Back