• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

tmw you speed blitz and AP stomp someone so hard you punch faster then their passive ability to reflect your attacks no longer has any afect
Lets not forget I unleash the power of BS the the rainbow spectrum continue to appear when I punch someone

Idk where you got your math from or your values but let's use basic tonne, baseline large town is 100kiloton that raised to power of 2.5 gives us 100,000 kiloton, lol that's 100 megaton and that's just mountain level
I used the joules on the AP section

The laser used by the jets don't have enough proof to be considered light speed. Just being called lasers isn't enough, and reflect from Shigaraki doesn't mean mirror base reflect. It could just be standard attack reflection, so we cannot use that as proof. Moving in a straight line isn't proof, curving lasers are used to prove something isn't light, not the other way around.

The only thing they have going for them is that they have a realistic source. Though Shigaraki might have implied they're intangible, we'll have to wait for the official translation to see how that sentences is worded. But regardless this isn't enough to prove lightspeed, according to our standards.

@DragonGamer: I've seen another translation state the giant is 100X her size, so we should wait for the officials before doing anything.
Lol no hate but bro this is just being unnecessary all you named is literally way more than we’ve seen from anime where they dodge a laser and we count it , also why are disregarding the reflection and refraction by shigaraki it’s a valid way to show it can be reflected, I mean we’ve never seen shigaraki use it on another power, until we have I thinks valid to think it specifically works on light based attacks also he use refraction in tandem seem like a lot of proof too, ur def going out of ur way and reaching disproving all valid light requirements

Note: That air giant doesn't share the same density as Star herself, it should be as dense as the air. Which means those results are going to be lower, not sure by how much, but a lot lower. However a quick calc of Star's cloud dispersal clap has given me results as low as 100 Ton to as high as 190 MT results.

When the officials come out, I need to figure out what is the proper way to find he size of that hole. There are other issues too, so don't raise your hopes too high.
Not necessarily we don’t know how much air was pack or condensed to form that giant it could be even more if she had a human body don’t forget air can easily be compressed, which cause more movement in the space which increase their energy(not saying this means anything tho, it could idk)

I'm not gonna lie i had to mute the flect vs deku clip on youtube because of the damn fangirls screeching and i couldn't bare it

Is there one with no audience making noises?

Megamind but buff and tall
Kinda but not really. Flect Turn is like this glowy blue while Megamind is just blue. Flect Turn also has a goofy stash, wheras megamind has no facial hair directly under his nose. Flect Turn also dresses really weird, while Megamind has the most badass fashion of any comedic movie villain you'll ever see.

So that people here don't get spoiled I think, and those who don't care can talk about the movie without having to spoiler tag.

I couldn't resist making a calc about the new feat in the manga.
If Shigaraki couldn't react, I think it would be way less than one second.

This is a guy who at multiple times throughout the series, has been confirmed to be able to move faster than sound. His reaction time should not be limited to one second in this instance. And to be fair, it seems like Shigaraki was punched pretty hard by Star, so it's likely he was launched at a pretty high velocity. So if she managed to disperse the clouds before he hit the ground, it was likely done in a fraction of a second.

And if the feat was done before gravity took effect, then you could probably apply terminal velocity to this. Idk, anything would be better than assuming this took place in a single second.

This is a guy who at multiple times throughout the series, has been confirmed to be able to move faster than sound. His reaction time should not be limited to one second in this instance. And to be fair, it seems like Shigaraki was punched pretty hard by Star, so it's likely he was launched at a pretty high velocity. So if she managed to disperse the clouds before he hit the ground, it was likely done in a fraction of a second.

And if the feat was done before gravity took effect, then you could probably apply terminal velocity to this. Idk, anything would be better than assuming this took place in a single second.
I think u responded to the wrong message

There’s no point in in trying to upgrade it, anything higher would just be disregarded

Back