• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

- One Piece is active everywhere: here, reddit, and even other forums. I'm on Narutoforums now going by "Fanverse" and One Piece there seems to overshadow Boruto content despite that being a Naruto forum.

- JJK: there was a time early this year I was active on there but it has calmed down after Shibuya & Zenin arc ended. But I'm sure once the Culling Games pick up, the threads and scaling will pick up again on this site.

- Bleach: the OG of forum debates. Some of the biggest dramas we have seen on vsbattles in the last 2 or 3 years are connected to Bleach. It is also active on most subs so you won't run out of content or people to debate.

- MHA hit its scaling peak during war arc since we had new feats weekly. It will probably resuscitate once the manga picks up again with a long action oriented arc. Probably same for JJK with Culling Games when they pick up.

- You could also try DC, Marvel and Invincible scaling threads. Especially Invincible has been pretty popular among battleboarders since the animation came out.

- Star Wars: not as active here but there are many Star Wars forums where this stuff goes down.

Why is it even assumed gigantomachia’s attack on the mountain would have been more than one?
The anime shows it was one, given gigantomachia’s attitude he wouldn’t just sit snd attack the same spot over and over, and it being more than 1 attack wouldnt even make sense given the shape of the affected area

Why is it even assumed gigantomachia’s attack on the mountain would have been more than one?
The anime shows it was one, given gigantomachia’s attitude he wouldn’t just sit snd attack the same spot over and over, and it being more than 1 attack wouldnt even make sense given the shape of the affected area
The crater was made when Gigantomachia was chasing Torino. He did a similar thing when he went all kill-mode against the gnats in the war arc. It wasn’t a single attack, just him going sicko mode.

Can Endeavor damage Shigaraki (like Star did) without using his flames to deal the damage?
In-universe, I have no doubt that Endeavor would be able to cause some amount of damage to Shigaraki if he hit him full-force in the face.

By our wiki standards, I have a hard time seeing Endeavor do any damage without his Quirk.

What’re the physics behind Uraraka floating Deku and Melissa, then Deku punching a wall with 100% and not being flung in the opposite direction a few miles? Does Uraraka nullify all forces?? All momentum??

Oh wait, Deku can propel himself around with Air Force with her Zero Gravity…

So that scene just makes zero sense to me. Lol. Guess “just don’t think about it”.

What’re the physics behind Uraraka floating Deku and Melissa, then Deku punching a wall with 100% and not being flung in the opposite direction a few miles? Does Uraraka nullify all forces?? All momentum??
Quirks don't make sense.

I don't know if this was addressed already, but shouldn't All Might's keys be in chronological order?
It's a bit messy reading it from Wounded to Weakened and then suddenly Prime and then Kamino. the Prime key should go first, I think. The way the AP is written, it's not difficult to find which specific feat justifies All Might's tier as the justifications are one or two sentences at most.
Just IMO tho.

Back