• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Watch Deku’s final quirk just be a simple ranged precision quirk to replace Air Force whenever his gauntlets break.

Like, the power to fire rainwater, or something.

Next chapter is going to be a huge headache I can feel it. Although I am excited for this all for one and shiggy fusion it's going to be a problem for multiple reasons.

In Heroes Rising, when Deku spin-kicks Nine’s shield at 100%, the shockwave blasts the ocean away revealing deep trenches. Someone calc this if you want. I’m certain it won’t give good results it’s just interesting to know.

Mineta with every quirk in the verse besides Power Stocker (his body can handle the quirks for some reason) vs Prime All Might.
Engine+Overclock+Fajin+Zero gravity (self float for extra speed)+explosion (extra speed)+air canon(more boost for speed)+new order (rule making him even faster)+ overhaul.
He blitzing and one shotting All Might

It's a shame it could be an outlier tho
Everything is an outlier, huh?
What about Bakugo's multi city block feat during the movie? Or even 5% deku multi city block feat? What about Todoroki stopping those steel beams which I also calc at multi city block? Meaning they are durable enough to stop that energy and bakugo could SLAM these attacks.
I'm also going to redo Shindo's feat using new measurements.

Lets see, Howizter impact is the combination of his strongest attack, plus spin which increases the power more, AND he has been fighting for long period of time and todoroki has just used his flames which has extreme heat meaning bakugo could have even got stronger.
So Bakugp spamming smaller explosions is 12x weaker than an attack which scales far above an attack which scales far above his regular attacks

Howitzer Impact> Full power explosion> bakugo just constantly spamming smaller explosions
=12x difference in power. I don't see the problem with this scaling

Howitzer impact is his strongest possible attack that not even he scales to because he’s not taking the full force of it. It is literally above anything else he is capable of, and is a combination of constant build up from his sweat and a rotational motion.

No one even scales to the Howitzer Impact for it to be an issue with scaling, and it’s not an outlier because nothing interferes with that move specifically being higher than his other explosions. In fact, Todoroki and any other opponent Bakugo has fought have been one shot by the Howitzer Impact.

I don’t see why it would be an outlier since it’s a separate move from everything else in his Arsenal.

Howitzer impact is his strongest possible attack that not even he scales to because he’s not taking the full force of it. It is literally above anything else he is capable of, and is a combination of constant build up from his sweat and a rotational motion.

No one even scales to the Howitzer Impact for it to be an issue with scaling, and it’s not an outlier because nothing interferes with that move specifically being higher than his other explosions. In fact, Todoroki and any other opponent Bakugo has fought have been one shot by the Howitzer Impact.

I don’t see why it would be an outlier since it’s a separate move from everything else in his Arsenal.
King spitting

Could Deku throw a Faux 100% punch in either fist and replicate the Heroes Rising storm-destroying tornado feat without harming himself, ya’ll wonder?

Good Point

Class M Lifting Strength :oops:
Deku would probably be generating that much force any time he moves faster than sound because of F=M*A. In my opinion? That should be consistent.

No joke, if you factor in acceleration and weight any time a character moves faster than sound, you'd get a pretty high LS.

Back