• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

And leave himself badly injured while probably not even killing the upper pro heroes like Endeavor, unless Endeavor sleeps in the same dorm as the students or something.

Deku isnā€™t a dumb dumb.
I wasnā€™t aware Endeavor slept at U.A. I thought he lived outside UA and was on constant missions and cra

Then how would he erase his quirk before DEKU kills everyone in the dorms? No one knows Deku suddenly wants to kill everyone before he even wakes up.
He checks cameras after hearing some booms. Upper tiers like Bakugo wouldnā€™t be blitz and killed off the bat so that should be enough time for aizawa to make it over

He checks cameras after hearing some booms. Upper tiers like Bakugo wouldnā€™t be blitz and killed off the bat so that should be enough time for aizawa to make it over
Does Bakugo have a feat suggesting he wouldnā€™t get blitz by current Deku?

Deku would probably focus him first ASAP. Heā€™d also probably try and leave the area before Eraser Head showed up, or simply use Smokescreen.

Wouldn't the AoE of 100% Deku's attacks help him kill everything in the building with a shockwave? I'm pretty sure just spamming 100% shockwaves could help him kill everyone

Does Bakugo have a feat suggesting he wouldnā€™t get blitz by current Deku?

Deku would probably focus him first ASAP. Heā€™d also probably try and leave the area before Eraser Head showed up, or simply use Smokescreen.
Why would he just leave if his goal is to kill everyone-
Bakugo could keep up with Tomura and was even shown moving alongside Deku during their battle against Tomura. When it's stated that Tomura got "even faster" Bakugo showed he was capable of keeping up and following these movements. When Shigaraki blitz both Endeavor and Gran Torino, Bakugo was shown capable of folloing this movement and smashed him with an explosion. Then there's also Bakugo saving Deku from Dozen of meters away with his compressed explosions.

Gone calc a feat from All Might during the Two Heroes movie.
He jumps up a building so fast that the fragments knocked off of the building werent sent flying until he was long past that area. Pretty clichƩ feat but cool regardless

In Heroes Rising, thereā€™s a few frames where Dekuā€™s OFA lightning seems to shock Nine and cause him some grief. But I assume weā€™ll ignore it because itā€™s weird and just artistic liberty. As opposed to the other movie feats where artistic liberty definitely does not happen and is 100% canon.

None of that really shows that Bakugo could comfortably keep up with /current/ Deku. Because the feats you listed basically boil down to:

Bakugo could hit Shigaraki heading towards Deku, while Shigaraki wasnā€™t paying attention to him.

and

Saved crippled Deku from an attack by a severly wounded Shigaraki/AFO with his max speed.

In Heroes Rising, thereā€™s a few frames where Dekuā€™s OFA lightning seems to shock Nine and cause him some grief. But I assume weā€™ll ignore it because itā€™s weird and just artistic liberty. As opposed to the other movie feats where artistic liberty definitely does not happen and is 100% canon.
I agree with this. It actually happens, possible electricity manipulation Deku?

None of that really shows that Bakugo could comfortably keep up with /current/ Deku. Because the feats you listed basically boil down to:

Bakugo could hit Shigaraki heading towards Deku, while Shigaraki wasnā€™t paying attention to him.

and

Saved crippled Deku from an attack by a severly wounded Shigaraki/AFO with his max speed.
Current Deku, 45%, has nothing to make him faster than 45% during war arc. Considering his body was slowly breaking down I't may also be possible he got weaker, neither have evidence behind them so it doesn't matter. Deku's max percentage at the moment is 45%, same 45% was getting dogged by Tomura, with Tomura even outspeeding him once (tho bakugo got outsped as well), point being Bakugo reacted to that speed.
Tomura not paying attention doesn't refute the feat, at the time he was capable of moving at speeds that could blitz Endeavor and Bakugo kept up with it and attacked him. I think that's a pretty solid showing

Starā€™s quirk reminds me of Overhaulā€™s, in the way that she can only work with what she touches.

She can influence someoneā€™s muscles to be stronger or for air to vacate an area, but she canā€™t, like, turn water into wine or spawn a black hole by touching the air, or completely remove someoneā€™s heart and replace it with a lump of coal.

Just very, very low level ā€œreality influenceā€.

Thereā€™s no real proof heā€™s ā€œstrongerā€ in body per say, just that he has more quirks now, unless heā€™s always had these quirks he just didnā€™t find and use them during the war arc.

Thereā€™s no real proof heā€™s ā€œstrongerā€ in body per say, just that he has more quirks now, unless heā€™s always had these quirks he just didnā€™t find and use them during the war arc.
He Probably aways had them after getting afo and all his quirks

Back