• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Despite my position, I have high doubt this feat by itself will ever go anywhere.
Me too I mean we could see a lot of lasers pass by and far away from her and sign that the lasers indeed hit her and also the laser bending may as well be smoke actually e.t.c.
Yeah the feat is not much

And that's a fair conclusion to reach as well.

That's why we agreed to wait till the anime version, or maybe if something similar happens again but less vague in the manga.

By itself this "feat" cannot be used for anything.

Atomic has said he wasn’t banned. Plus Ridley seemingly knows him on Reddit and also happens to know him here it’s a bit strange to me
What does this have to do with my post- also him being inaccurate on the statement of atomic being banned means he lacks knowledge on him, contradicting him stalking.
-
-
-
Anyways ima make a blog for the Heroes rising feat

What does this have to do with my post- also him being inaccurate on the statement of atomic being banned means he lacks knowledge on him, contradicting him stalking.
-
-
-
Anyways ima make a blog for the Heroes rising feat
You’re the one who replied to me dude. Yeah but why would he assume he was banned unless he was keeping an eye on Atomic’s activity. Only other explanation is he heard it from someone spreading a rumour about Atomic.

Sure you do that. I don’t even know why you decided to reply to me

You’re the one who replied to me dude. Yeah but why would he assume he was banned unless he was keeping an eye on Atomic’s activity. Only other explanation is he heard it from someone spreading a rumour about Atomic.

Sure you do that. I don’t even know why you decided to reply to me
Again, since it was false the whole idea of him stalking atomic is demised via false information.
I replied to you because I reply to all statements I address, it’s only natural.
2. Yes i will do it

I would highly recommend changing that blog's name from "lesbian smash"
I found it funny. I didn’t plan on using it here it was just be calcing things during the movie and having somewhere for it to sit (mostly bc it wont ever be accepted) so i dont see the problem with keeping the name the same. I also don’t know how to change the name

I found it funny. I didn’t plan on using it here it was just be calcing things during the movie and having somewhere for it to sit (mostly bc it wont ever be accepted) so i dont see the problem with keeping the name the same. I also don’t know how to change the name
The name is unsettling to me too.

Not just here, he was banned from Reddit for doing the same thing.
I was never banned from Reddit, I’ve told you that several times already. You just forgor. Or you’re being willingly ignorant. I can link my old account assuming Reddit doesn’t delete inactive ones.

Please stop stalking me and bringing my name up if all you’re going to do is try start drama and insult me instead of, y’know, just debunking anything you disagree with, civilly.

When Star removes the air, Shigaraki covers his mouth. When he says “I want it”, there’s a little effect underneath his hands and a sound effect. I think he was using Air Cannon on its low level, or some other quirk, to breathe. Or it’s probably nothing.

Oh yeah we need to update the ages of some characters given its been almost 38 days in universe sense the war that was at the end of March

Given that there is only Three days until shigaraki is complete, that means 35 days have passed sense the end of March in universe. Meaning current Bakugo is 17

Also I wanted to bring up. Shouldn’t current Shiggy have a likely 7A for his AP since he’s pretty much Prime AFO
No not at all, Prime AFO's rating depends on his Quirk which are unknown at the time.

Shigaraki has nothing to suggest he's even remotely stronger than he was before, and honestly we have no idea how Prime AFO fought. His 7-A rating is pure assumption as well, who knows how their fight went down.

Should AFO have High Pain Tolerance? He is never shown flinching or recoiling in pain nor has he even made one grunt in his fight.
Pain Tolerance isn't a thing on this wiki, it would be something noted in his stamina section or Supernatural Willpower.

Also, when did AFO take larges amount of pain?

Back