• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

When? I want to see broken legs.
Rusty has gave you examples of this, did you just ignore this? Lol.
I just gave an example of him using a 100% kick, he kicked Chisaki into the air and nothing happened to his Iron Soles.

He also landed a spinning kick on Nine's Barrier, and landed a kick to his face in the movie, and his Iron Soles were still fine.

Edit: He also kicked Shigaraki at 100%, he uses a Saint Louise Smash against him which is a kick.

And Izuku says his limbs are busted right before his Mirio shows up. "Move already! With Float and Blackwhip on my side, my busted limbs shouldn't matter at all." Which says to me that his legs are broken, since he can't stand up. Yet his Iron Soles are still intact.

I just gave an example of him using a 100% kick, he kicked Chisaki into the air and nothing happened to his Iron Soles.

He also landed a spinning kick on Nine's Barrier, and landed a kick to his face in the movie, and his Iron Soles were still fine.

Edit: He also kicked Shigaraki at 100%, he uses a Saint Louise Smash against him which is a kick.

And Izuku says his limbs are busted right before his Mirio shows up. "Move already! With Float and Blackwhip on my side, my busted limbs shouldn't matter at all." Which says to me that his legs are broken, since he can't stand up. Yet his Iron Soles are still intact.
I already mentioned that one. For the others I don't agree considering we saw the state of Deku's arms. His hand broke on the first punch and changed color. Even when he used Black Whip on his arms, they became noodles by the end. He couldn't even raise them but he could jump tens of meters with his legs.

I already mentioned that one. For the others I don't agree considering we saw the state of Deku's arms. His hand broke on the first punch and changed color. Even when he used Black Whip on his arms, they became noodles by the end. He couldn't even raise them but he could jump tens of meters with his legs.
His legs still being active doesnt refute anything, nor do we see the state of his arms. He has shown that his broken limbs still have mobility despite being shattered. Those are indeed 100% kicks so

Deku did use 100% kicks vs shigaraki and bakugo still said shigarakis Regen will let him outlast dekus 100% attacks

After a few months of absence, I'm back...

Yeah, I kind of lost motivation to do anything My Hero-related, so I didn't bother with this thread. Hopefully, I'll be just as active as I was a few months ago.
You missed out on a lot.
There was the Timmy vs Atomic pt. 2 chapter,
The liberated front vs Atomic-san.
Timmt Rising arc (character development).
Time skip
City block bakugo chapter.
“Light speed mha- the movie”
And Deku cant dodge bullets if they miss chapter

You missed out on a lot.
There was the Timmy vs Atomic pt. 2 chapter,
The liberated front vs Atomic-san.
Timmt Rising arc (character development).
Time skip
City block bakugo chapter.
“Light speed mha- the movie”
And Deku cant dodge bullets if they miss chapter
I'm like that kid which missed class on the day when something cool happened, except I missed hundreds of things.

Izuku states that his limbs are busted, that he should be able to move with both Blackwhip and Float. Meaning he can't stand on his own two legs.

When he's in the hospital, his legs are wrapped up in cast as well.

Izuku's legs weren't broken before the 100% beat down, and Izuku uses a Saint Louise Smash which is a kick. So obviously Izuku put kicks into his attacks, he isn't holding back against Shigaraki and he states that he doesn't care what happens to him.

Nothing happens after Shigaraki's beatdown that'd break or injure his legs, so it should be obvious. Izuku used 100% kicks, and broke his legs as well.

And his Iron Soles were still fine.

You know, if Izuku reaches 50% and he says that it's half the power of 100%.

Can we scale 50% to half of 100% for real?
You'll be faced with the dilemma of choosing whether to scale OFA linearly or not, since AFAIK we currently do not do that and it will affect every OFA percentages Izuku has ever used.

It should be discussed when it happens tho.

I will say, Star and Stripe quirk seems to have opened Pandora's Box now for reality warping quirks...can't wait to see the inevitable time quirks, ripping holes in reality quirks etc.
It means we’re one step closer to the “Alternate Universe” quirk that lets Deku fight his evil self, as all Comic Book Heroes should do at some point

Very epic that my time travel quirk actually seems more realistic now lol also it has its limits to make it make sense

Hold on, I thought of something. The clouds flew downwards relative to the jets flying around. So the speed of these jets could probably be used for this.

Faux 100% isn't a transformation, so Izuku loses it after two kicks and dies.

Unless he shows off something like that, we cannot assume he can do such a thing. Faux 100% is only an instantaneous boost, until new information comes out.

Back