• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I believe the MHA wiki has the right idea how his new quirks work
Heavy Payload: Tomura can seemingly increase the amount of damage being dealt.
Reflect: Tomura can reflect attacks back towards his opponents.
Scatter: Tomura can split up projectiles allowing them to scatter all over.
Reflect is likely actually reflection, like a mirror.

Scatter isn't something I know what to call it.

Heavy Payload is statistic amplification, which he already has right?

Can’t wait for a guide book explaining all quirks and come to find out, Afo ultimate combination is a multiplier of 3,045,097,171x his base power.

Reflect is likely actually reflection, like a mirror.

Scatter isn't something I know what to call it.

Heavy Payload is statistic amplification, which he already has right?
There’s no ability for multiplying stuff?
I mean regardless of his AP, his dura scales somewhat to 100%.

And the doctor stated he's not quite on par with All Might, so we know he's weaker.

Endeavor, who's seen All Might fight in Kamino is convinced that Shigaraki's equal to All Might. Aizawa agrees with him as well, so if the doctor is talking about Kamino All Might. Than the difference between them isn't big enough for Endeavor/Aizawa to notice.

The biggest problem is that no one says which All Might they mean.
I’m not gonna argue this as I feel it’ll just be my opinion vs yours but I think Endeavor might’ve been wrong cause 100% Deku messed his face up REALLY bad and Shigaraki can’t jump with the same speed Deku or AM can or even output the same damage AM can.

Reflect is like light manipulation (as he makes his body like a prism) + attack reflection

Scatter is like Danmaku

AOE doesn't equal strength in fiction.

And 100% Izuku is stronger than his movie self 100%, who is already stronger than Kamino All Might.

He didn't increase anything though, to me it sounds like he split the attack up or made it scatter in different directions.

Yeah but a staple of AM strength is affecting the environment notably like blasting everyone away with wind or kicking up tons of dust.
In universe Shigaraki is overpowering 45% of OFA's strength, we don't treat it like an actual percentages because the feats are inconsistent. But in universe, 45% is indeed 45% of OFA. And Shigaraki elbowed 45% Izuku and had him coughing up blood.

Also Shigaraki only took that much damage from 100%, because he was Quirkless and his body looked like this.

He takes three rapid 100% punches to his gut, and there is no hole in his stomach. Super Regeneration doesn't heal that fast, especially when his regeneration is stated to be slowing down here. He takes a barrage of these attacks and at no point does he loses any limbs or something.

Regardless of his AP, Shigaraki's durability is around this level. Which scales to Star, who was able to draw blood with a punch.

Izuku's Iron Soles were able to take 100% even during the Yakuza arc, he did two kicks.

First was an accident, and the next was when he launched Chisaki into the air. They've always been able to handle 100% somehow, even in Heroes Rising with 100% Full Cowl his Iron Soles remained intact.

To be fair his first time against Chisaki was when he kicked the air.

Kicking the air and kicking a solid object is going to produce different recoil against you so that's not a durability feat for the Iron Soles.

But him kicking Chisaki directly is fair.

Pretty solid construction. Maybe it’s made out of the same material as those jets.

glares at Star punching Shigaraki into one with enough force to make him bleed yet the jet is unscathed.

You know, if Izuku reaches 50% and he says that it's half the power of 100%.

Can we scale 50% to half of 100% for real?

Regardless of them being lightspeed, they seem to burn him.

And we've establish that heat ignores durability, as Endeavor basically charcoaled Shigaraki before hand. Since being super stronger and durable doesn't mean you can withstand high heat... Actually it does since all energy produces heat, and producing 7-B levels of energy in your body would make it super hot. But that level of heat would turn everything that person touch into plasma or vaporize it instantly so obviously we ignore that
I wouldn't say heat ignores durability considering the attacks Shigaraki was taking (all FlashFire attacks) would literally vaporize any normal human.

Not sure why anyone brings up Deku and bullets, Deku at 5-8% already has a better feat in Two Heroes, he can move fast enough to ignite himself which would be well over mach 5 or hypersonic range...that bullet discussion needs to fck right off as its irrelevant now

No you can't, you serious can't just let this go because you have to be right and everyone else has to be wrong. She also has to say the name before giving a command, she can't give a command and say its name in the command.

If the anime version has her say laser before being hit, are you going to still be in denial. I know if it shows her reacting after she is hit, I'll accept that I was wrong with grace. Since I know I'm not always right and I can misread things, I'm not perfect.

Edit: Apologies, that was disrespectful of me. Please ignore my rude behavior up above.

You don't have to apologize, Atomic Sekiro uses nothing but bad faith arguments. The idea of MHA getting a significant power boost terrifies him.

I'm curious could current shigaraki beat Kamino All Might.
I don't believe Kamino All Might can knock out Shigaraki in a single punch, even dozens of 100% punches couldn't do it while his body was falling apart.

If Shigaraki starts decaying, there really isn't anything All Might can do besides run out of its range. But he can't do anything to Shigaraki after that, if he gets into range Shigaraki is just going to decay again. Though Shigaraki will keep getting closer to him, unless Kamino All Might is stronger than 100% OFA he isn't winning.

He doesn't have the strength to knock him out, and he can't fly up like Izuku did to keep Shigaraki off the ground and wail on him.

Deku’s Air Force gauntlets shatter simply by activating 100% on them yet his iron soles can handle multiple 100% kicks.

Huh.
Deku has never used 100% kicks. Not even once. Not in the movies, not in the war arc, nowhere.

The only time he has done so is his kick against Chisaki in Full Cowl 100%. Another move he hasn't used since than that people misinterprete Heroes Rising as despite nothing but arms breaking when 100% breaks everything.

Even with Black Whip reinforcing his arms both internally and externally, Deku broke his arms. He never broke his legs in the war arc and even when his arms were drooping, he could still stand and jump to attack AFO-Shiggy.

Deku has never used 100% kicks. Not even once. Not in the movies, not in the war arc, nowhere.

Even with Black Whip reinforcing his arms both internally and externally, Deku broke his arms. He never broke his legs in the war arc and even when his arms were drooping, he could still stand and jump to attack AFO-Shiggy.
I just gave an example of him using a 100% kick, he kicked Chisaki into the air and nothing happened to his Iron Soles.

He also landed a spinning kick on Nine's Barrier, and landed a kick to his face in the movie, and his Iron Soles were still fine.

Edit: He also kicked Shigaraki at 100%, he uses a Saint Louise Smash against him which is a kick.

And Izuku says his limbs are busted right before his Mirio shows up. "Move already! With Float and Blackwhip on my side, my busted limbs shouldn't matter at all." Which says to me that his legs are broken, since he can't stand up. Yet his Iron Soles are still intact.

Last edited:

The only time he has done so is his kick against Chisaki in Full Cowl 100%. Another move he hasn't used since than that people misinterprete Heroes Rising as despite nothing but arms breaking when 100% breaks everything.

He has done it

I don't believe Kamino All Might can knock out Shigaraki in a single punch, even dozens of 100% punches couldn't do it while his body was falling apart.

If Shigaraki starts decaying, there really isn't anything All Might can do besides run out of its range. But he can't do anything to Shigaraki after that, if he gets into range Shigaraki is just going to decay again. Though Shigaraki will keep getting closer to him, unless Kamino All Might is stronger than 100% OFA he isn't winning.

He doesn't have the strength to knock him out, and he can't fly up like Izuku did to keep Shigaraki off the ground and wail on him.
Deku never hit Shigaraki square in the head since the first blow Shigaraki avoided it and got his jaw almost knocked off. The other times mid-air he kept his guard up the entire time.

I don't think All Might knocking out AFO has anything to do with power levels. It's just an ordinary boxing outcome. Two opponents of the same level, if one lands a good headshot, they should be able to knock out the other unless the other person has some unique resistance to getting knocked out.

Back