• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Ippanjosei should have hypersonic+ reactions and above wall level durability since she could react to and move as condensed water shots were fired at her and could take multiple of these shots with only minor bruising. Water jets move at whatevertheheck miles per hour and so she scales. Trust me, I’m a fan calcer.

/s.

Anime isn’t canon over the manga. So, no. It’s an adaptation.

A nice headcanon, but that’s not what we’re shown. “Path of least resistance” means very little, he can’t control the direction. Anyone who has “dodged” it either didn’t dodge it or was aim dodging.
Anime = manga, they're not 2 different continuities, you lose that argument

Also that isn't head canon when that's how electricity actually works, and repeating "he can't control the direction" just proves my point, the electricity follows the path of least resistance for exactly that reason, it's an AOE attack that he isn't aiming.

Just because you're uneducated and don't want to put the effort into researching and would rather make ignorant comments doesn't dismiss what's been said.

If anything you're the biggest example of "head canon" here since nearly everything you say has no basis to it and basically boils down to "well I want it to be this way so it is"

Last edited:
The anime contradicts the action scenes of the manga tho. So you’re just… wrong. It follows the same plot, because it’s ADAPTING the CANON STORY, but it’s not identical, and the anime takes less importance over THE ACTUAL, LITERAL CANON SOURCE MADE BY THE CREATOR.

”Follows the path of least resistance” What path is it following? To what target?? How would the electricity know to go towards who he’s aiming at?? Why go immediately to his target??

No one has reacted to his electricity, no one scales to it, and saying “path of least resistance” over and over doesn’t make what you say true.

Y'hear that, Atomic? You're the headcanon.
English actually isn't my first language but I do know people tend to cheerlead and bring up grammar when they don't have credible arguments, I can see why you 2 get along so well

Tell me...did you also get banned from Reddit like Atomic did?

English actually isn't my first language but I do know people tend to cheerlead and bring up grammar when they don't have credible arguments, I can see why you 2 get along so well

Tell me...did you also get banned from Reddit like Atomic did?
Ridley, stop trying to instigate a drama.

I didn’t get banned from Reddit, I forgot the password to my former account. I don’t know why you’re stalking me on both these websites tho. I don’t know who Null even is.

The anime contradicts the action scenes of the manga tho. So you’re just… wrong. It follows the same plot, because it’s ADAPTING the CANON STORY, but it’s not identical, and the anime takes less importance over THE ACTUAL, LITERAL CANON SOURCE MADE BY THE CREATOR.

”Follows the path of least resistance” What path is it following? To what target?? How would the electricity no to go towards who he’s aiming at?? Why go immediately to his target??

No one has reacted to his electricity, no one scales to it, and saying “path of least resistance” over and over doesn’t make what you say true.
Typing in caps isn't helping your case

Do 5 minutes of research, then you can come back and talk to me. Also noticed you're still too scared to tag me/reply to me because you don't want me getting a notification lol

It's been a rough few days for Atomic, potentially sub relavistic MHA making it too hard for Atomic to sleep, dude has been on full meltdown mode for like 2 days now

"get along"?
I don't even know the dude.
Sure

Ridley is trying to instigate drama, I’ve done nothing but argue against his points.

Manga = or > The Movies >>>>> the anime, in terms of canon. Can you explain why it should be otherwise, Ridley? There’s a reason why almost all the feats on the profiles show manga scans, not anime scenes, outside of a few feats which I don’t even know why are using calcs based off the anime, like Mineta “dodging a whip”.

I'm not talking about his nonsensical rants about My Hero powerscaling.
I'm talking about his nonsensical rants about Atomic.
Last I checked both of them were guilty of stirring up drama and both of them were warned by the mods to cut it out

Singling out one when the other is just as guilty isn't helping you right now

There are multiple scenes in the anime where the actions and events of the characters are completely different than the manga, but still follow the same general plot.

So why should an ADAPTATION be seen as “more canon” than the /actual canon source made by the creator/?

You have to make too many assumptions to even MAYBE make Star lightspeed. Not to mention “the term that apparently doesn’t exist and doesn’t mean anything”: Outlier.

MHA clearly is in the Tier -1 (Outlier-verse level) that's uncountably infinite R>F above the collective Tier 0 Boundless level, but that's in my next cosmology blog.

In case anyone doesn't believe this, the first One For All user called Shigaraki a transcendent being, and Shigaraki's Decay works on a metaphysical world like the Vestige World, and he says he's going to destroy the world.
At worse lowballing, this makes Shigaraki Low 2-C and Massively FTL++++++, which is evidenced by the totally legit Massively FTL+++ feats since the early seasons. /s

Last edited:
A quirk is said to be an extension of oneself, and All Might’s quirk was stated to be unknown in the earliest chapters. Therefore, All Might is easily faster and more powerful than the concept of knowledge itself.

Oh god not the Two Heroes Deku “dodging bullets” feat again. I know it’s a cool scene and all but it just looks more like stormtrooper aim to me + Deku being fast enough to stay ahead of the firing line. It’s not like we can see him Matrix dodge the bullets, we don’t even SEE the actual bullets, just an orange tracer line.

referring to this.

My biggest gripe with trying to calc this scene is that we literally see the gun man MISS HIS SHOTS because Deku is fast enough to stay AHEAD of the firing line. Humans, generally, aren’t laser accurate with automatic rifles when holding down the trigger and spraying.

As my imgur shows, we literally see multiple shots fly past Deku. Unless he’s suddenly gained the power of permeation, the bullets are missing, and we simply see him MOVE ahead of the firing line before the gunman can catch up.

This ”bullet timing” feat is shaky at /best/. The perspective on the scene annoys me because we can’t percieve the actual depth of the two and where the gunman is actually aiming.

The bullets missing is irrelevant, the calc addresses the distance traveled by Deku and the bullet. Deku moved a much farther distance than the distance.

But we don’t see “a bullet”, we’re seeing orange lines. Several of these orange lines which move much more distance than Deku and some we probably don’t even see.

If Deku is faster than these bullets, or as fast as, then why did it take him so long to get up the stairs? He should’ve taken out the gunmen before they could fire a 2nd shot let alone their 18th. Yet we see Deku is still slow enough that the guards using guns can percieve him coming and attacking, and the second even turns around to face him before Deku can blitz him too.

We never actually see the distance Deku travelled compared to a bullet, or any bullet for that matter. We literally cannot see the bullets.

”the fact that the guards are missing is irrelevant“ How? Actually how??

But we don’t see “a bullet”, we’re seeing orange lines. Several of these orange lines which move much more distance than Deku and some we probably don’t even see.
The orange line in these instances are the bullets traveling, it’s allowing us to see the bullet. Not sure what’s the problem here, when the orange lines impact with something we even see fragments of said object being blown out indicating its been impacted.
If some of the orange lines move more distance then oh well, Deku has still shown he’s capable of dodging at the speed Rusty had shown.
If Deku is faster than these bullets, or as fast as, then why did it take him so long to get up the stairs? He should’ve taken out the gunmen before they could fire a 2nd shot let alone their 18th. Yet we see Deku is still slow enough that the guards using guns can percieve him coming and attacking, and the second even turns around to face him before Deku can blitz him too.
For the same reason it took Deku time to go up the stairs is the same reason we can see supersonic attacks or even the bullets travel in a slower timeframe than usual. Cinematic time. This refuted nothing.
This is the same addressed reasoning you isrd months ago.
The guards being capable of perceiving him doesnt refute the feat at all, their reactions just upscale, lol.
We never actually see the distance Deku travelled compared to a bullet, or any bullet for that matter. We literally cannot see the bullets.

”the fact that the guards are missing is irrelevant“ How? Actually how??
We do see that distance, what are you talking about?
Its irrelevant as we aren’t addressing a dodge, we are addressing the distance traveled by both figures (bullet and deku).

Yes, the orange lines… /showing that the gun man is missing so DEKU isn’t dodging anything./ But yet you say this is irrelevant? How?? Because it debunks the calc??

”For the same reason it took Deku time to go up the stairs is the same reason we can see supersonic attacks or even the bullets travel in a slower timeframe than usual. Cinematic time. This refuted nothing.”

Except the scene is happening in real time, considering the guard’s gun who Deku kicked didn’t fall to the ground in slow motion. What’s next? ”it’s the future, so gravity in MHA is faster“??

“We do see that distance, what are you talking about?
Its irrelevant as we aren’t addressing a dodge, we are addressing the distance traveled by both figures (bullet and deku).”

Bullets which Deku isn’t dodging and we aren’t shown every individual bullet. Each orange line may represent A bullet but we are not seeing EVERY bullet. This is why several orange lines appearing and disappearing between frames. We aren’t seeing everything.

Yes, the orange lines… /showing that the gun man is missing so DEKU isn’t dodging anything./ But yet you say this is irrelevant? How?? Because it debunks the calc??
And you literally missed the entire point.
The orange lines are indications of where the bullets are traveling, them missing is not the point at all. It’s irrelevant as the calc isn’t assuming he dodged point blank range, we can addressing the distance traveled by both Deku and the bullet whether he dodged it or aimed dodged. Every besides you have shown to be capable of conceiving this logic. I dont see the problem here.
”For the same reason it took Deku time to go up the stairs is the same reason we can see supersonic attacks or even the bullets travel in a slower timeframe than usual. Cinematic time. This refuted nothing.”

Except the scene is happening in real time, considering the guard’s gun who Deku kicked didn’t fall to the ground in slow motion. What’s next? ”it’s the future, so gravity in MHA is faster“??
Can you show this happening while Deku is traveling around in his super speed mode? If this point refutes nothing, not only this, but you stated that Deku kicked the guard’s gun meaning force was being applied to it. It was moving at a higher speed than normal.
Also gravity can’t be faster, its not speed.
“We do see that distance, what are you talking about?
Its irrelevant as we aren’t addressing a dodge, we are addressing the distance traveled by both figures (bullet and deku).”

Bullets which Deku isn’t dodging and we aren’t shown every individual bullet. Each orange line may represent A bullet but we are not seeing EVERY bullet. This is why several orange lines appearing and disappearing between frames. We aren’t seeing everything.
Us not seeing every bullet doesnt refute anything, we still see the distance Deku and a bullet travels. Lol

Back