• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Then again I'm pretty sure the country level heroes rising calc still exist which could be back up evidence. Oh also at full power it was shown/speculated that nine could create a storm as big a Japan which could potentially also be country level. But yeah more feats are needed to justify that big of jumps on vsbw
Size of japan? I believe i calc that at 4,000+ miles in diameter.

Country level heroes rising calc doesnt exist iirc.
Ive seen mountain and the highest (my calc) being multi continental but if there is country thats cool

What do you all think Stars and Stripes' Quirk is going to be? doubt it's going to just be super strength from the hype we're getting.

And trying to fight Shigaraki in hand to hand combat might be a bad idea, I assume she must have some kind of flight at least. Unless those planes are a lot more maneuverable than expected, think Shigaraki might dodge a missile or something?
Light manipulation. She might have nuclear fusion which would actually be cool.

Star’s quirk could be something like control over all technology; which is why she has that fleet of planes with her, they could be drones, similar to the UA and Tartarus robots.

Or she’s Captain Celebrity’s mom and has an even better version of his quirk.

Nagant was shown in the latest Vigilantes chapter, in a panel. It was implied she was still a hero. So that means her backstory was incredibly recent? I thought it was, like, 10 year before the series at least.

Such as: “0.05 frame long shots might not actually be consistent with the power of the verse. Guys, this might be a bit extreme, but I think outliers might exist.”

Oh god supersonic overclock back at it again

Time for people on who would win threads outside of the site to start believing MHA isn't even hypersonic and use that an argument

Such as: “0.05 frame long shots might not actually be consistent with the power of the verse. Guys, this might be a bit extreme, but I think outliers might exist.”
It is, they have plenty of other feats consistent with this if not superior,
Iida outrunning explosions, even base deku being capable of reacting to bakugo explosions which are nitroglycerin, which have a velocity of 7,700 m/s.
Todoroki is stated to have created his ice wall in half the timeframe of a blink, etc etc.

giphy.gif

“Iida outrunning explosions, even base deku being capable of reacting to bakugo explosions which are nitroglycerin, which have a velocity of 7,700 m/s.
Todoroki is stated to have created his ice wall in half the timeframe of a blink, etc etc.“

Literally none of these happened. ESPECIALLY the Base DEKU bit.

And I’m pretty sure Bakugo doesn’t sweat nitroglycerin; his sweat just has certain properties of it. That’s why he says nitroglycerin-like.

Even if it was pure, 100% nitroglycerin, it doesn’t mean it’s the same speed as the real thing. Because anime logic and physics. Iida is powered by orange juice. Juice doesn’t create supersonic exhaust and thrust. That’s a crime against nature.

And I’m pretty sure Bakugo doesn’t sweat nitroglycerin; his sweat just has certain properties of it. That’s why he says nitroglycerin-like.

Even if it was pure, 100% nitroglycerin, it doesn’t mean it’s the same speed as the real thing. Because anime logic and physics. Iida is powered by orange juice. Juice doesn’t create supersonic exhaust and thrust. That’s a crime against nature.
I'm pretty sure growing engine thrusters and having components that small output equal or sinilar forces to that of a car with a bigger engine is the bigger crime there.

I'm pretty sure growing engine thrusters and having components that small output equal or sinilar forces to that of a car with a bigger engine is the bigger crime there.
Sure.

But powerscalers gonna do what powerscalers do: “I don’t care how much logic and rules of physics the series ignores, if a character says something is similar to another thing, that means that thing 100%, without a doubt, one hundred percent is exactly identical to real life in every way and the creator DEFINITELY fan calced every single fight scene he’s made just to make sure it makes sense.”

Sure.

But powerscalers gonna do what powerscalers do: “I don’t care how much logic and rules of physics the series ignores, if a character says something is similar to another thing, that means that thing 100%, without a doubt, one hundred percent is exactly identical to real life in every way and the creator DEFINITELY fan calced every single fight scene he’s made just to make sure it makes sense.”
TBH it is kinda wack but ut's just kinda the nature of the medium

Personally I think MHA is supposed to cap out at supersonic MCB in universe since the thought of frankly anyone in universe rivaling a nuke or being able to tank one is a bit ridiculous. That being said if feats show something higher than that I wouldn't argue against it if it seemed to be well calculated and argued.

I'm not gonna say it's stupid, but I'm not saying it isn't either.

Back