• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Making a deku profile, look at the tiers
This is ******* beautiful

Shiii if its that good let me go ahead and put the hax and feats and can someone send me the thread on why fate hAx deku wasnt accepted

Making a deku profile, look at the tiers
1. Excuse me but 5% 7-C deku?

2. I am skeptical to say the least, but I can respect the effort. Good luck if you have a convincing argument.

1. Excuse me but 5% 7-C deku?

2. I am skeptical to say the least, but I can respect the effort. Good luck if you have a convincing argument.
The scaling never coming to wiki its outside wiki scaling but yes I indeed have 7-C 5% scaling.
Via todoroki calc and his own feat (when all might was trapped inside those metal things).
Bakugo also has a town level feat in the same movie

I need Stars and Stripes to flying superman punch me across the ******* globe.

Uh I mean, what a cool superhero.

What do you all think Stars and Stripes' Quirk is going to be? doubt it's going to just be super strength from the hype we're getting.

And trying to fight Shigaraki in hand to hand combat might be a bad idea, I assume she must have some kind of flight at least. Unless those planes are a lot more maneuverable than expected, think Shigaraki might dodge a missile or something?

JUST because she's American.
God damn ****** right

I mean AFO knows about Deku and his power and made the claim that Stars and Stripes sits at the zenith of all heroes around the globe. AFO also deadass said "if I get her quirk I win". So I wouldn't be surprised if she was in the same realm of power as the pinnacle of the verse.

I think she'll donkey punch Shigaraki into next week in the next chapter too

What do you think Stars and Stripes' Quirk is going to be, I doubt it's going to just be super strength from the hype we're getting.
She has a red button It'd be comical if she had Bakugo's quirk but replace nitroglycerin with thermonuclear bomb, honestly it'd be cool if she had a mega hax quirk like Shinji's Shikai, where it just inverts everything, up is down, left is right. Considering she has a physique I wish I had, I'm gonna assume that whatever her power is she's gonna be a physical monster.

She has a red button It'd be comical if she had Bakugo's quirk but replace nitroglycerin with thermonuclear bomb, honestly it'd be cool if she had a mega hax quirk like Shinji's Shikai, where it just inverts everything, up is down, left is right. Considering she has a physique I wish I had, I'm gonna assume that whatever her power is she's gonna be a physical monster.
I just want her to suffocate me with her massive and strong breasts

Stars and Stripes just exudes Kenpachi/Escanor energy. She's said like 3 things and she's already my favorite. I hope she has obnoxiously arrogant one liners.

I also really hope she brings new feats and impressive statements that All Might and others could scale to. Also since she's the strongest female superhero, and so likely the strongest female character in general, I really hope she doesn't get wasted.

I hope Horikoshi goes ridiculously over the top with her character, like she already flew in on stealth bombers, keep ramping up the bizzareness of it.

I also really hope she brings new feats and impressive statements that All Might and others could scale to. Also since she's the strongest female superhero, and so likely the strongest female character in general, I really hope she doesn't get wasted.
She’s gonna shoot an energy bean n shigaraki is gonna decay 99.99% of it n its gonna fly to the moon in .01s and atomize 3/4ths of it while only being .01% of its full power

I saw someone say that stars n stripes could have like energy manipulation or something similar to captain marvel which could be pretty interesting
And in which case I hope she travels across the galaxy in seconds fighting shigaraki

Honestly, I do not care if she brings greater feats to the table. I just want to see her dish out some heavy as hell blows with thick impact lines and major collateral damage -- like a Superman fight.

“My strength is comparable to All Might at 100% meaning I can destroy this building!!!”

Atomic:
video0.mp4

Imagine if Mary and Tomura bump fists with each other, and when they clash, they create a shockwave that travels across the entire planet, with people in both Japan and the States experiencing light tremors, before getting into an all-out slug match.
Im calcing that shit quick, might be consistent with multi continental deku n bakugo

I want her to violate Shigaraki. Like he tries to catch a punch and his arm shatters.
Considering she's the strongest female superhero and if we use this site then she's easily at least city+ probably even 7-A
though realistically I hope she's bare minimum country level and everyone could upscale

If they think 5% jumping from large building level to multi city block is an outlier then city level to country level would get shut down quickly

If they think 5% jumping from large building level to multi city block is an outlier then city level to country level would get shut down quickly
Then again I'm pretty sure the country level heroes rising calc still exist which could be back up evidence. Oh also at full power it was shown/speculated that nine could create a storm as big a Japan which could potentially also be country level. But yeah more feats are needed to justify that big of jumps on vsbw

Back