• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Let me see.
Multi city block 5% deku.
Multi city block Bakugo and Multi city block Todoroki ice durability? (Stopped wolfram beams which have multi city block feat) (feats all from the same movie)
0 pointer city block level via kinetic energy.
Momo city block level with cannons.
Bakugo destroying todoroki ice wall with howitzer impact multi city block
Geten ice is town level and dabi could clash with it
Nine shoots air blast at rocks is town level- multi city block
Deku and Bakugo ex catapult is small town level/2 and small city block
20% deku kick town level

Yaoyorozu is already 8-B via cannons.

Yaoyorozu is already 8-B via cannons.
Bruh how did I not know this….well i guess I can calc the KE of the giant being pushed back

Endeavor Overpowered Hood, a high end Nomu.
High end Nomus are stated to be superior to upper tier Nomus in every way.
The upper tier nomus consists of the black Nomus with the strongest of them being the USJ Nomu. This is even shown as they literally list thay Nomu.
Endeavor Overpowering Hood would allow him to scale over the usj Nomu.
How strong is USJ Nomu? We have several statements and even showings that he is All Might’s equal.
Strength, speed and durability.
Now we have proper scaling that was presented in the story itself.
THE NARRATIVE SHOWS THIS SCALING.
Denying it at this point would just be ignoring the WOG. This is as simple as things get.
Stop lying. Endeavor is explicitly weaker than Hood in all stats apart from attack power with named Flashfire attacks. He is outmatched in speed, strength, durability, stamina, literally all angles.

Stop lying. Endeavor is explicitly weaker than Hood in all stats apart from attack power with named Flashfire attacks. He is outmatched in speed, strength, durability, stamina, literally all angles.
I’ve literally been saying with those attacks.
Cope harder

In the original sense of the word, it means that the force () is transmitted by twisting the body, and with a small amount of movement

The third generation's "hajin" is to accumulate power (diligence) and then use it to generate a large amount of force.

In the third generation, "hajin" means to accumulate power (diligence) and then to transmit it to the body.

Maybe. I'm not sure.

The third generation's "hajin" is a "personality" that can be produced with few movements.

"It is not the same as the original one, though it must be. The first is "charging".

I was torn between "charge" and "release" until the last minute.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Deepl translation

Made this.
Pretty much chapter 1 feats.
Small building level shockwave iirc.
City block Bakugo explosion.
Small city level-City level cyclone (consistent with changing the weather).
I’d say this is pretty cool

Endeavor never overpowered hood. There’s literally no argument to be had here.

Hood >>> Endeavor. He say so himself. Please, read.

Endeavor is just HOT. He has a DAMAGE TYPE which EXPLOITS muscles. Again, ever seen Pokémon? In the movie, Arceus, a GOD, is immune to any and all damage, but can be hurt by a Pikachu because of his type-match-up.

Same thing with Endeavor. No one in MHA has explicit fireproof skin unless stated otherwise, so his FIRE BASED attacks do a LOT of damage.

Sato All Might tier.

Chimera is >>> USJ Nomu. He overpowered Todoroki’s flames with his own and easily broke through his ice several times, and Todoroki is on the level of Endeavor. Duh. Anything else is headcanon. Fan calcs and fan scaling are always right.

Endeavor never overpowered hood. There’s literally no argument to be had here.

Hood >>> Endeavor. He say so himself. Please, read.
Im well aware of the statement Endeavor made.
Hood being physically superior to Endeavor refuted nothing and I’ve made several arguments addressing this fact.
Stop ignoring and address all of my arguments.
Endeavor beating him with his attacks means he overpowered him.
The strength of his attacks were superior to that of Hood, hence him beating him.
Endeavor is just HOT. He has a DAMAGE TYPE which EXPLOITS muscles. Again, ever seen Pokémon? In the movie, Arceus, a GOD, is immune to any and all damage, but can be hurt by a Pikachu because of his type-match-up.

Same thing with Endeavor. No one in MHA has explicit fireproof skin unless stated otherwise, so his FIRE BASED attacks do a LOT of damage.
Damage type that exploits muscles?
What’re you talking about?
Pokemon isnt mha, not sure why you’re trying to make that series relevant here.
Their rules and logic cant be applied to MHA so please provide some arguments using in-verse laws.
Regular durability and resistance to fire has already been correlated in MHA. This was stated when Endeavor attacked Tomura.
Tomuras body was enhanced to be made stronger and faster, nothing about heat resistance, yet Endeavor stated since he took that attack the way he did, he was near All Might in terms of power.
Durability inherently= fire resistance so no argument you make really refuted anything.

Sato All Might tier.

Chimera is >>> USJ Nomu. He overpowered Todoroki’s flames with his own and easily broke through his ice several times, and Todoroki is on the level of Endeavor. Duh. Anything else is headcanon. Fan calcs and fan scaling are always right.
I’ve already refuted all of this.
Cope harder. You can sit and repeat the same thing all day, but at the end of it the only person making a fool out of themselves is you, bih.

Timmy, you have no argument. Hood was stronger and faster than Endeavor. Endeavor just has good flames. There’s no argument here. Nothing to discuss. So what are you even going on about??

Endeavor having good flames ≠ overpowering his opponent. He just took advantage of their strength and weaknesses. Mina Ashido can’t overpower All Might because her acid could PROBABLY ignore USJ Nomu’s durability and one shot him if she melts his brain. It just means her acid is ******* ACID and no one can really shrug off acid unless they have a specific resistance to it.

Timmy, you have no argument. Hood was stronger and faster than Endeavor. Endeavor just has good flames. There’s no argument here. Nothing to discuss. So what are you even going on about??

Endeavor having good flames ≠ overpowering his opponent. He just took advantage of their strength and weaknesses. Mina Ashido can’t overpower All Might because her acid could PROBABLY ignore USJ Nomu’s durability and one shot him if she melts his brain. It just means her acid is ******* ACID and no one can really shrug off acid unless they have a specific resistance to it.
I have multiple arguments and this is literally another case of you ignoring them.
Stop ignoring my arguments and refute the, or you can continue to fail at coping, bih.

Your arguments are nonsense, so I’m not addressing them. The series itself debunks you.

I’m not arguing against you for the same reason I won’t debate some guy wearing tinfoil armour on the side of the road. Stay with your “everyone and their mom in MHA is All Might tier” powerscale, idc, you have no argument I care for. So bye bye~

The fact that you say cope harder within every response speaks to your insecurities about other people disagreeing with your stances.
How exactly does it suggests any insecurities?
You’re just making a standard claim. I tell them to cope as they cant accept the fact that I am factual correct.
If y’all have contentions with my premises, then simply refute it by addressing all of my points.
Failure to do this would mean you have to cope with it.

Like, for someone my arguments are nonsense you sure fail to understand how dura neg doesnt scale anymore.
No matter how many times I tell the kid he brings it up.
Not sure if he thinks thats proving something bc its not.
“Chimera usj nomu level”

Back