• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

So apparently Rody's quirk is just a soul/emotion link thing with the bird or some shit. No overpowered Soul hax or anything unfortunately.

The bow and arrow girl apparently dies after being scared by Bakugo. Takes her own life by jumping into a ravine. The Egyptian hero is a 2D hieroglyph which I totally predicted.

Deku actually seems to be wearing Flect down lol. He apparently goes Super Saiyan with some Nakamura animation and straight hand to hand combat with Flect. I gotta see this lol.

“Transcended to another dimension” is how the summarizer describes Deku in this fight LOL. Though they do say Heroes Rising had a more epic fight, which I can believe.

He beats Flect with a UNITED STATES OF SMASH LETS GO.

Then the timer on these bombs that are gonna kill everyone is about to go off right before Deku can turn them off.

But Rody’s bird does it and saves everyone LMAO. The true hero.

Yeah, it seems to be a lot of action but with real deep moments. I’m very invested in Rody’s character tbh and hope he comes into the main story somehow. His brother vibe with Deku is strong.

Also, the animation seems to just be godly and beautiful all throughout. I’m really excited to watch it when I can.

Idk if this has been discussed before but do you guys think Bakugous life was shortened even for a bit while he used OFA? I mean technically he was the 10th user so maybe he shortened his life for days maybe months or more before OFA getting back to Deku?

Yeah but considering by how much it shortened previous users lives I wouldnt be surprised if Bakugous was shortened by at least a day or couple of them.

Villain: has quirk that counters One For All’s base usage

Deku and AM: lmao just keep punching through the pain

Villain: loses

But more seriously, I do want to see how Deku just overpowers his attacks being reflected. That’s some real Plus Ultra right there. And apparently he gets Blue Hair so likely FC 100% when he bodies Flect.

Some OST’s for the movie are getting out and Shoto actually has his own theme! And there’s a new version of You Say Run that is fantastic.

Flect’s theme is some real “final boss” energy.

Imagine a movie about Dark Deku fighting villains by himself. No classmates, just Deku, the vestiges, maybe some cameos of the pros, but mainly focused on Deku as he saves a city by himself or something while dealing with AFO assassins and Anti-Hero civilians.

That sounds exciting, no?

Villain: has quirk that counters One For All’s base usage

Deku and AM: lmao just keep punching through the pain

Villain: loses

But more seriously, I do want to see how Deku just overpowers his attacks being reflected. That’s some real Plus Ultra right there. And apparently he gets Blue Hair so likely FC 100% when he bodies Flect.
rip

What's crazy is that there's reportedly 10 more movies currently planned, going to be interesting to see what happens over the next decade

Something I was just made aware of: Class 1a was foreshadowed to be able to catch up with Deku.

In Chapter 166, Inasa says that next time they could make "an explosion powered roller coaster" and Todoroki says that sounds impossible.

Now here we are with them reaching All Might speed with teamwork to reach a friend via an explosion powered ice roller coaster.

Horikoshi at it again.

It's said to be more visually stunning than Nine vs Deku and Bakugou but not as epic if that makes sense. It's a matter of opinion though, we'll have to wait and see.

Back