• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

So if Shoto ever uses Prominence Burn, would it be weaker since it only projects flames from half his body or would it just affect range/AoE?

I was rereading when Shigaraki threw the deleter round at Aizawa. He does seem to heal just a little bit so I guess Aizawa did blink in that scene. The scar across his face heals a bit, but his shockwave blast and using the last of his strength to try kill Aizawa ruined is body even more.

That said, Shigaraki is only using Base Air Blast. Not Air Blast + multiple multipliers like AFO.

The movie comes out tomorrow. The novelization already came out today but by tomorrow we will probably see some people live-tweet the movie from Japan.

So here’s my theory for what’s to happen in the future regarding last chapter

1). Someone in Class A is either gonna get severely injured or die in front of Deku and it will make him go ballistic

2). AFO or an alliance of him is gonna attack U.A and he’s gonna say “Deku” which will prompt Deku’s mom to confront said villain and she will get hurt from it while Deku arrives and sees this and he goes ballistic

3). the “traitor” finally shows itself (prettt sure he/she is in Class A) and said traitor is gonna do something that’s gonna make Deku go ballistic

1). Someone in Class A is either gonna get severely injured or die in front of Deku and it will make him go ballistic

2). AFO or an alliance of him is gonna attack U.A and he’s gonna say “Deku” which will prompt Deku’s mom to confront said villain and she will get hurt from it while Deku arrives and sees this and he goes ballistic

3). the “traitor” finally shows itself (prettt sure he/she is in Class A) and said traitor is gonna do something that’s gonna make Deku go ballistic
4) Class 1-A will get blamed for letting Deku inside U.A. since people felt they let in a Trojan Horse. They might even get shunned by people.

for the love of my life i dont think the traitor would be a class 1-A student. (also when did this started with the whole traitor thing?)

Watch AFO appear next chapter and kill Iida just to piss off Deku. He probably wont but if he does that he will be the greatest villain of all time.

The Bakugo apology actually happened. Thank goodness. It doesn’t seem like Deku reacts anymore than saying his name before passing out though. So I wonder what he has to say to Bakugo. That matters more.

Right before Deku passes out his eyes are complete white. He was really running on nothing but still going. Respect.

UA apparently looks like a fortress AND connects to Shiketsu? Inasa returns? Also the fact that the general public knows that Deku has the quirk and is the key is infuriating, the heroes who snitched are garbage.

Thirteen is cute. That is all. It is fact.

Thankfully someone acknowledged that Deku was actually doing a great job while he was out there. He saved probably countless people and put away tons of dangerous villains. So him being recognized for that makes me feel better.

Ochako’s turn to hold his hand lol. I wonder if shes going to confess later down the line?

AFO is pimp walking to UA as we speak tbh
UA is in a pinch. Izuku's too tired to fight, the public's 100.000% done with the Heroes, the students and Heroes have almost nowhere left to go, and AFO for all we know might have come up with a strategy to deal with Endeavor and Aizawa while wrecking some havoc.

AFO showing up at U.A in a few chapters:
0225f156ff5c0d2b6285fca07aca3d6f.jpg

We actually already have a teaser on what happens in chapter 323 from the Volume 31 release. There's sketches of some future events and Ochako with a loudspeaker talking to what I'm assuming is a group of people. The other picture is Iida or just someone holding Deku's hand who seems to be crying while surrounded by people.

In 322, Present Mic is holding a mic speaking to the people and now Ochako stopped Deku from leaving so I'm guessing next chapter she'll be speaking to the angry civilians but borrowing Mic's loudspeaker.

With Covid, we might not see it till the end of the year or early 2022. Cinemas are still not at full throttle yet especially now with the Delta variant taking over.

There's a new variant every few months. It's like every country takes turns producing their own. My country still hasn't recovered from the Indian variant and now we have Delta. Before we had the South African and British variant. Also after a new one comes out they stop talking about the older ones as if they are gone, BUT NO THEY ARE STILL THERE! Anyway I'm just stressed.

ShibuyaSmash did say they would post a summary of the movie on the #WHMspoilers tag so in a few hours we might have a pretty comprehensive breakdown.

I just hope Shishido gets to do something. He's a character I loved in Oumagadoki Zoo that I hope Horikoshi gives more focus in MHA.

That plus I'm still curious about Leviathan. I think he has an even better design than Flect Turn and it seems he fights Todoroki. I don't know who Bakugo will fight though.

Apparently Flect's quirk is "reflect" which is appropriate. Also he apparently beats Deku's ass in the first encounter. So yeah, quite a threat.

"Reflection - whatever damage you do to him, the force is reflected back on you." He uses this to reflect some lasers at Deku and shoot him until he can barely move but Rody saves him.

So he is like AFO's quirk from Kamino but fully invested. Very, very dangerous matchup.

Todoroki freezes Leviathan from the inside and punches his way out of his chest, good god. And it’s animated by Nakamura. Absolutely savage.

Back