• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Akuto, I’m not reading what you’ve typed. It’s already been debunked in that thread I linked. Sorry.
Oh ok then Im not reading what you said since you cant really debunk shit that happens on screen. Sorry.

Also noticed how I asked you to show me a statement about nines purple marks being his cells dying yet you ignored it. You say its "obvious" yet all that really is, is head canon isnt it.

When did Nine react to lightning?

I don’t need a statement for something obvious. We literally see Nine’s cells turn from green to purple, then the purple lines appear on his body, even when he doesn’t power up or go into his “awakened” state you claimed. See: when he took the dad’s quirk.

This is like saying someone has to show a Horikoshi statement every time they claim anything no matter how obvious it is.

Prove that it's lightning, does it follow the standards? No it doesn't.

"Lightning that has demonstrated at a minimum a few properties that real lightning has, and significantly less properties that lightning shouldn't have, can be considered real. Some examples of favourable properties are: making muscles of affected beings contract, having an (electro)magnetic field, being shown to actually move with a speed similar to lightning, flowing through conducting materials, the character being able to manipulate real electricity or electromagnetism in general, generating ozone or causing electrolysis."

A person who can call down lightning (From clouds mind you), using an electric attack in his hands doesn't mean the attack is lightning speed. Our standards are very strict, as they should be.

Nine never attacks with this electric energy, it just seems to be a cool effect since it disappears instantly in the next shot. Honestly Izuku and Bakugo's aura has more lightning than Nine. Having some electric energy come out of his hands or his back, doesn't equal that he's is lightning fast.

Unless you can provide a statement of him being lightning fast, calculate his speed being lightning fast, or his attacks showing the properties of lightning.

”Oh no. This person said something which shows how dumb and hypocritical my claims are. I’m just going to say I don’t care about her and say it doesn’t debunk anything.”

Nine is a “lightning timer” because he can manipulate lightning.

Toru is not a lightspeed timer because she can manipulate light.

Make it make sense.

”Oh no. This person said something which shows how dumb and hypocritical my claims are. I’m just going to say I don’t care about her and say it doesn’t debunk anything.”

Nine is a “lightning timer” because he can manipulate lightning.

Toru is not a lightspeed timer because she can manipulate light.

Make it make sense.
Yeah no. You didnt even provide evidence. All I said is she didnt grab light and she can redirect it because her quirk is always on.

Nine is a lightning timer because he used lightning yet still failed.(im pretty sure even had a quirk awakening)

Also Hagakure has her quirk always on. She hasnt grabbed light and best we really see is her redirecting aoyamas beam.

But hey if you want to claim her being light speed then go ahead I dont really care. Nine actually uses and manipulates lighting in his hands so I think he is lightning timer and as fast.

So I say Nine is a lightning timer since he can use and manipulate lightning and mha god tiers like OFA 100% users(only AM, Deku and OFA Bakugou actually) and AFO in prime is lightning fast if not faster

I dont remember, will get to this question in a bit once I rewatch the movie but I dont think so. Doesnt matter if he can keep up with Deku and Bakugou who can blitz his lightning.
Okay, so that’s a no to Nine ever reacting to lightning.

Now, show me where Deku or Bakugo “blitzed” his lightning.

It’s a no until proven otherwise.

Where is the lightning in those screenshots? Show me by using a big, red circle over the lightning.

I can’t find any lightning in the screenshots you’ve sent. Are you sure you sent the right ones?
Yeah, the entire image is lightning and then the next one is nine after his fired off lightning got blitzed and I think even hit(bakugou and deku hit him), thats why bakugou is past him

None of these "blitzing" matter if you can't prove the lightning that are coming outta his hands are lightning speed. It's like ya'll ignore what Rusty said.

Where is the lightning? I literally can’t see any. What are you talking about?? Can anyone else see the lightning he’s claiming??

Please, draw a circle around this ghost lightning you claim exists.

Where is the lightning? I literally can’t see any. What are you talking about?? Can anyone else see the lightning he’s claiming??

Please, draw a circle around this ghost lightning you claim exists.
The entire image is him using lightning, maybe the frame isnt the best so might get better one later on. But it is lightning.

The entire image is him using lightning, maybe the frame isnt the best so might get better one later on. But it is lightning.
You mean the purple energy that looks nothing like lightning?

Why is his lightning suddenly purple when it was shown to be white every other single time in the movie??

Back