• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Have you considered that could be an outlier? Izuku needs 5% One For All to be able to react to gunfire, but Kaminari is hundreds of times faster than him?
Also saying he ā€œneededā€ wouldnt fit right as he always have FC on when going into combat regardless of the situation. But considering at this point Deku has 20% and Bakugo is comparable to Deku, that would just mean the standards for them have been raised

God, these two, Timmy and Kashin are infuriating. They come across as trolls. Anything that isnā€™t agreeing with them, they repond with ā€œCONCESSION? WE WIN!ā€ and Kashin hasnā€™t shown a single shred of evidence of proof.

So, you know what? Iā€™m out of here. Have fun calcing nonsense which wonā€™t ever get approved because itā€™s based on nothing. Iā€™m not going to read anything you ever write again. Bye bye, brickwall duo.

The Nine fight is absolutely literal and has no stylisation whatsoever. Nine totally pulled lightning literally out of his ass and itā€™s totallly real cloud to ground lightning and not an outlier whatsoever.

God, these two, Timmy and Kashin are infuriating. They come across as trolls. Anything that isnā€™t agreeing with them, they repond with ā€œCONCESSION? WE WIN!ā€ and Kashin hasnā€™t shown a single shred of evidence of proof.

So, you know what? Iā€™m out of here. Have fun calcing nonsense which wonā€™t ever get approved because itā€™s based on nothing. Iā€™m not going to read anything you ever write again. Bye bye, brickwall duo.
Holy shit concession!!! He also calls me a troll when all I said was concession to someone asking for us to stop debating him. So how is it me ā€œalways saying concessionā€ at least have consistency in your statements lol. But since you, the only guy arguing against it, is done i assume its time for me to make the CTR

bye bye buddy. You shouldā€™ve did that days ago, you talk nonsense all day šŸ™šŸ½

Theory: Koichi is using slide and glide on his brain to make his neurons go faster and boost his reaction time, allowing him to react to Six.

Looking back at my old threads it was funny because I literally had these ppl agreeing with me Nov 12, 2020 even Damage42 was. I was in there showing them a literal LS feat that I brought up and itā€™s about how toru takes his light beam and warps the light throughout her body which in turn sends it outwards as a quick deadly strike lol. She calls it Light Refraction

Looking back at my old threads it was funny because I literally had these ppl agreeing with me Nov 12, 2020 even Damage42 was. I was in there showing them a literal LS feat that I brought up and itā€™s about how toru takes his light beam and warps the light throughout her body which in turn sends it outwards as a quick deadly strike lol. She calls it Light Refraction
That doesn't mean agreeing that the cast should be rated with FTL ratings...

That doesn't mean agreeing that the cast should be rated with FTL ratings...
The fact that you agreed yes itā€™s a ls feat is all I needed to see. The argument I presented was easy as well, OP is a known verse that has bullets seen as a threat yet no one bats a eye. MHA is in the same category, enhanced society with quirks means everything to being with was faster. Bullets are faster which coincides with why itā€™s comparable to lightspeed lasers I even brought up how it being a outlier makes zero sense since throughout the story they kept that consistent. See how in naruto we see haku with literal ls feat but is never shown again and it proceeds with sonic speeds etc like nothing happened. That isnā€™t presented here becuz throughout the series Hori constantly kept it consistent with aoyama and his beam. He even gave us the final nail In the coffin by adding hagakure to make a literal ls feat

Also being stated light isnā€™t enough to qualify for light speed.
The evidence for them being light speed is it is stated light meaning it would be just like light, right? That argument would be contradicted by the fact that it is shown to have mass, something light doesnt have. By having an impact its dictating it has mass which would mean its not exactly like light and you would have to prove so

Mina is ā€œlight speedā€ yet Bakugo is superior to her and weakened all might vs afo is shown superior to Bakugo yet it took him 30s to travel some kilometers. Ib4 anyone tried to argue thats a traveling feat, all might does these things by dashing, even his showings of dodging an attack is him literally jumping/dashing out of the way of the attack so his travel feats scale to his reaction or at least should

Also being stated light isnā€™t enough to qualify for light speed.
The evidence for them being light speed is it is stated light meaning it would be just like light, right? That argument would be contradicted by the fact that it is shown to have mass, something light doesnt have. By having an impact its dictating it has mass which would mean its not exactly like light and you would have to prove so
I sent a link proving that lasers can exert force. In that same thread it was a entire link throughly explaining everything. I even went on to say that nines laser are ftl since they 1 are lasers and 2 are faster than aoyamas laserbeam which is ls.

Mina is ā€œlight speedā€ yet Bakugo is superior to her and weakened all might vs afo is shown superior to Bakugo yet it took him 30s to travel some kilometers. Ib4 anyone tried to argue thats a traveling feat, all might does these things by dashing, even his showings of dodging an attack is him literally jumping/dashing out of the way of the attack so his travel feats scale to his reaction or at least should
Reaction speed ā‰  Travel speed

I sent a link proving that lasers can exert force. In that same thread it was a entire link throughly explaining everything. I even went on to say that nines laser are ftl since they 1 are lasers and 2 are faster than aoyamas laserbeam which is ls.
Can you provide that link here? It is physical impossible for a laser to produce an impact as it has no mass. That literally contradicts it being light

Ive literally gave an explanation on this, address that argument or I take it you are cherry picking
You literally arenā€™t concrete with anything you said in that sentence hence why I ignored it. You said ā€œit shouldā€ letting me know nothing you claimed is backed by evidence whereas what Iā€™ve claimed is backed by multiple statements throughout the series and databooks along with aoyama costume literally being made for his beams to bounce of mirrors which light goes hence why they were made which is also mentioned in the databook

Gotchu with the link and wdym my reasoning? My reasoning is already proven to be 100% correct. Toru hagakure literally refracting light laserbeam outwards makes it LS
Same lasers are literally shown to have mass, meaning you would have to prove its light speed as it is not true ligit.
Your reasoning isnt correct as far as im concerned as it relies on the statement of it being light despite being shown to have mass which contradicts that.

You literally arenā€™t concrete with anything you said in that sentence hence why I ignored it. You said ā€œit shouldā€ letting me know nothing you claimed is backed by evidence whereas what Iā€™ve claimed is backed by multiple statements throughout the series and databooks along with aoyama costume literally being made for his beams to bounce of mirrors which light goes hence why they were made which is also mentioned in the databook
So i should have been better on the wording. All of All Mightā€™s reaction/dodging is literally shown to be him jumping or dashing, which is how he travel as well.
Statements of it being light doesnt matter as that doesnā€™t inherently make it light speed as it has mass. You can either prove its light speed or the argument doesnt work at all.

Thatā€™s directly from the other thread copy and pasted. After they read that they literally agreed and were shocked they all said nothing because itā€™s factual. I brought up one piece and how they are all harmed by bullets etc what they said is itā€™s a diff verse like that takes away from anything. Ben Beckham with gun = supersonic+ at best > Kizaru with his literal light speed fruit and was stuck frozen or what about the warlord who uses cannon fire and guns the mafia guy or the entirety of the marines using them all threats and have been shown to harm and catch these so called fast guys Lol. All Iā€™m saying is mha is ftl but Iā€™m a generous person so I donā€™t bring it up

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/force-exerted-by-a-laser-beam.178450/ also for someone who said lasers donā€™t exert force hereā€™s the link for you. They infact do and becuz quirks are superhuman abilities his beam exerts more force then a laser beam usually would. Itā€™s still light baby
Did you even read your own link? First off this was simply an equation done by a student, not an official source stating light can have a physical impact.
Secondly for impacts to happen and for something to be pushed away, it would require mass which light doesnt have. You havent refuted that.
And this ā€œforceā€ is the vibrations and frequency at which the light is bouncing back off the mirror. Please tell me you are joking, if you are actually trying to use this then I reconsider making this argument

Thatā€™s directly from the other thread copy and pasted. After they read that they literally agreed and were shocked they all said nothing because itā€™s factual. I brought up one piece and how they are all harmed by bullets etc what they said is itā€™s a diff verse like that takes away from anything. Ben Beckham with gun = supersonic+ at best > Kizaru with his literal light speed fruit and was stuck frozen or what about the warlord who uses cannon fire and guns the mafia guy or the entirety of the marines using them all threats and have been shown to harm and catch these so called fast guys Lol. All Iā€™m saying is mha is ftl but Iā€™m a generous person so I donā€™t bring it up
What does op have to do with mha?

Correlation in bullets be present and harmful but not defining speed within the verse cmon keep up brodie. OP has Rel - SOL/ftl timers but can still be startled, caught and killed by billets. Example Kizaru being LS etc but still being startled by ben Beckham and his pistol lol

Also To be 100% accurate, photons carry momentum, even though they are massless. For massive objects the momentum is (mass)x(velocity), but for photons it's (Planck'sConstant)x(Frequency). It's an incredibly small amount of momentum for a single photon, and even for lasers you have to get to super powerful lasers before you would ever notice the momentum. Meaning that lasers can exert force theyā€™d jus have to be really powerful which aoyamas is since itā€™s clearly capable of exerting enough force to launch himself.

Correlation in bullets be present and harmful but not defining speed within the verse cmon keep up brodie. OP has Rel - SOL/ftl timers but can still be startled, caught and killed by billets. Example Kizaru being LS etc but still being startled by ben Beckham and his pistol lol
This would simply mean that their bullets are simply that strong/ fast. This has nothing to do with the discussion at hand. Once again, this is MHA not OP. Unless you can prove light can have physical impacts then your argument literally doesnt work as his light as shown to have physical impacts which require mass šŸ˜­

they also brought up his laser bending which never happened before it only bent one time and thatā€™s when toru hagakure literally refracted it and then sent it outwards

This would simply mean that their bullets are simply that strong/ fast. This has nothing to do with the discussion at hand. Once again, this is MHA not OP. Unless you can prove light can have physical impacts then your argument literally doesnt work as his light as shown to have physical impacts which require mass šŸ˜­
Did u literally not see where I specifically show u that light can exert force. I gave you the formula as well lol, u see wat u just said thatā€™s literally wat Iā€™m saying for mha that the bullets are simply that fast being that the aoyama feat came before any bullet feat was even shown 1. And 2. Like op theyā€™ve shown the ability to show its consistency throughout the story, the latest feat was chp 257

Has Horikoshi actually talked about Aoyamas laser in an interview or something? Imagine he just casually admits the laser is SOL and everything, even bullets upscale to that if need be :ROFLMAO:

Has Horikoshi actually talked about Aoyamas laser in an interview or something? Imagine he just casually admits the laser is SOL and everything, even bullets upscale to that :ROFLMAO:
Databook stated itā€™s Light. He uses mirrors all over his costumeso it can bounce/reflect off of them and shoot frm multiple areas which again proves itā€™s light and also proves itā€™s light speed via light reflection off mirrors

Back