• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Well, this is in the 4 month training before the war, so Deku’s full cowl should be 10-15% I believe?

It depends on how deep into the timeskip it is I suppose.

Considering the timeline of the movie, Izuku's base limit is 10 to 15% going by his conversation with Endeavor in chapter 247.

I assume this means will be making a new key for version of Izuku, if he scales or performs any higher feats?

I mean there technically isn't a Tier 6 feat at all, no one actually published the Tier 6 version to a blog nor was it evaluated to my knowledge.

I'd prefer if the feat was put in a blog and evaluated, regardless of the status, since I think it'll turn out to be very important.

I mean there technically isn't a Tier 6 feat at all, no one actually published the Tier 6 version to a blog nor was it evaluated to my knowledge.

I'd prefer if the feat was put in a blog and evaluated, regardless of the status, since I think it'll turn out to be very important.
Why did people decide to take that over the 7-A method again? It seemed fine to my knowledge.

It cannot take precedence over the 7-A value. From what I know of the Tier 6 feat, it calculated a different part of the storm feat. I think it was how fast the storm was spinning when their attack hit it? While the 7-A value calculated the dispersal of the storm, and the big shockwave it created.

It's pretty weird that the storm spinning created more energy than what was needed to disperse it.

However I feel like the 7-A calc should be reevaluated, just to be safe.

The timeframe is a bit weird. For some reason, Therefir's timeframe (0:30 to 0:46) started from the moment the air pressure hit the storm, but the storm didn't start to be dispersed until 0:39, so wouldn't it be 7 seconds instead of 16 seconds?

It was agreed to do that since despite the attack coming in contact with the storm, it didn't immediately dispersed. Their energy or whatever seem to build up inside of the storm somehow.

There's also this version here. This is not the Tier 6 results that are brought up, since the one there was rejected.

It was agreed to do that since despite the attack coming in contact with the storm, it didn't immediately dispersed. Their energy or whatever seem to build up inside of the storm somehow.

There's also this version here. This is not the Tier 6 results that are brought up, since the one there was rejected.
I also tried calculating specifically the part of the storm dispersal where there's a hole in the sky just now, and my result was 132.1 megatons, so that would be 66.05 megatons for Deku and Bakugo (City level+)

It's pretty weird that the storm spinning created more energy than what was needed to disperse it.
Because the storm was dispersed in one frame, aka instantly, that argument about "energy building up inside the storm" was just a way to mask the outlier. That's why I calculated the spinning energy, which still gave the same results...

I have no doubt that if I recalculated the feat, the result would be 6-B.

The only way you can get 7-A results with this feat is using the explosion formula.

The thing is, though, we see the storm expanding outward slowly as the blast hits it before it fully gets dispersed, so it really isn't all dispersed in that one instant.

I feel like trying to get KE from this is a hassle, I'd say just calc the shockwave as an airburst explosion and use that results. Which going by Therefir's calc is 501 MT together and 250 MT for the individual 100%. Since that doesn't take any KE into account and seems more reliable.

Not against using KE, but I'd personally prefer that if the KE stuff is too bleh.

The thing is, though, we see the storm expanding outward slowly as the blast hits it before it fully gets dispersed, so it really isn't all dispersed in that one instant.
The storm expanded just a little bit during those first 20 seconds, and then, in one frame, it expanded dozens of kilometers, completely dispersing the storm.

We can't just ignore that and say the storm was gradually dispersing during that time, because that didn't happen.

I feel like trying to get KE from this is a hassle, I'd say just calc the shockwave as an airburst explosion and use that results. Which going by Therefir's calc is 501 MT together and 250 MT for the individual 100%. Since that doesn't take any KE into account and seems more reliable.

Not against using KE, but I'd personally prefer that if the KE stuff is too bleh.
Yeah, even if the KE stuff is bleh, there's a whole explosion that can be used.

Strangely enough, after running a few calculations on the series, Tier 6 would be weirdly consistent. When I post my revisions on One for All, my calculations will be available publicly.

That's not a good mindset to have, I always assume my calc likely has some problem or maybe I explained what I did incorrectly. Also just because a calc is correct doesn't mean can be used, since two calcs of the same feat can be correct, but only one can be used.

Either way, any discussion on this is pointless until we have calcs posted and evaluated.

That's not a good mindset to have, I always assume my calc likely has some problem or maybe I explained what I did incorrectly. Also just because a calc is correct doesn't mean can be used, since two calcs of the same feat can be correct, but only one can be used.

Either way, any discussion on this is pointless until we have calcs posted and evaluated.
I don't get this since if you're posting it, clearly you're confident it's at least mostly correct.

Asking for evaluation means you aren't confident in your calc, since your asking someone else to check your work.

People are usually bias to their own calc, there are likely mistakes you cannot see yourself. Or maybe there are no mistakes, but either way I believe that one must never assume themselves to be correct at all times. Especially in regards to things like this, which are very subjected. I'd say I'm usually 51 percent confident in my calcs.

Edit: It's just a personal opinion I decided to share, so there's no need to worry about it.

Last edited:
Speaking of updates, does anyone have a picture of Uraraka's new costume. She has been stuck with those same two pictures for like over a year now.

Also we have a dabi with white hair and shoto with his new hero costume pngs but they aren't on their profiles any more

Back