• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

If the bullet is mach 35, then the next calc would be Deku covering a distance of a few buildings away faster than a mach 35 bullet can cover 5-6 feet

I just wish the whole “The Final Act” thing was thrown out the window and the manga is extended way more so it can cover all bases. Right now it feels like Horikoshi is just done and wants to scribble his way to the end of the story.

eijiro_kirishima_render__my_hero_one_s_justice_2__by_maxiuchiha22_del6ed8-pre.png

Kiri red riot unbreakable

I think I’ve reached peak Reddit since someone is trying to tell me Deku has no flaws, has never lost a fight against a villain, and that Nana is stupid for picking All Might and All Might is stupid for picking Deku.
wtf, then he is really ******* blind.

Should All Might and Deku have fire/heat resistance? At the beginning of Two Heroes, All Might flew into the explosions of the rockets and it burned away his casual outfit but his skin and hair were fine.

I reckon AFO is using some sort of quirk that allows him to see through Nagant or Chisaki’s eyes. Would explain how he knew when to detonate her.

He also could have just set an explosion to go off on the condition or “contract” that she “grabs Izuku Midoriya’s hand.”

Also, this chapter shaping up to lead into something very interesting. Nagant confirms AFO has tons of other strong villains, probably in her tier, working with him. Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods and Edgeshot are at the mansion Nagant was supposed to bring Deku to, so it’s a kinda strike team of the best heroes availiable (so maybe Miruko too if she’s recovered?).

This might lead to a straight up brawl between the heroes and some top tier villains in an attempt to grab Deku. The consequences of all of this is definitely going to be Deku running off on his own though, his heart can’t take hurting this many people.

And AFO saying that he has focused on Deku only is a scary thought. It means he doesn’t care about anything other than getting Deku, and will be truly hunting him in a way similar to how he hunted the others. All Might is a non-factor to him, Deku is his nemesis now. He’s entered the spotlight as the “hero” to AFO’s “demon king.”

well would you look at that, Chimera from Heroes Rising is on AFO’s side. Even MORE movie canon evidence.

Or at least it looks like him with the dreads.

His design was too good even for Hori himself to pass up.

Nine just seems like a Shigaraki prototype while the others weren't anything too special in terms of design and abilities but Chimera was something else altogether.

His history can be tied to a mutant discrimination plotline, his design and abilities are also top notch.

He has one of the most balanced hybrid quirk: mutant, transformation and even emitter abilities.

And unlike other characters who we just speculate how physically strong they are, he has genuine super strength and enhanced durability. His transformation possibly grants him flight.

And if Hori wanted to make him even more OP, he could give him an ability for each of the animals: wolf, bird & some type of reptile.

AFO saying that Deku’s heart will wear down from all the fighting leads me to believe he is getting ambushed immediately after the explosion. He is trying to wear down his spirit enough through battle to take OFA I imagine.

At the least, AFO wants to hurt as many people close to him as possible, which might eventually lead to him attacking UA through the traitor, but more immediately, getting rid of his posse of pros is the pressing issue. He separates him from his support, throws waves of hardcore enemies at him to tire him out and tear at his morality, all the while Shigaraki chills out in a tube somewhere to gain his true strength, making stealing OFA a cakewalk.

This is like a constantly moving “Monster of the week” show, except it’s designed that way to eventually break the Hero. How long can Deku fight before he’s all alone while needing someone to help him? And when he’s at that point, who will be the one to extend THEIR hand to HIM?

Back