• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: Awakened Shigaraki CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Shigaraki ever took a full power Burden attack he would die.

He weakens them with Decay so he does not die.

When he does this however, the shockwaves produced by the attacks still hurt him. As shown with 80% and 100%, where he is demonstrably more injured after the attack is concluded.

So why is that not sufficient evidence that he should scale to the shockwaves? When he says “Just gotta destroy it all before you connect. It’s no big deal,” he is referring to the burden attack itself, not the shockwaves, which he still has to survive. The shockwaves have nothing to do with Burden, they’re a byproduct of how strong the Burden really is. So I see no reason at all why the logic of the manga is being used when the logic doesn’t make reference to the shockwaves at all, it’s only ever about the Burden attack.

And Shigaraki didn’t get more durable after awakening, he’s tougher after a month of training with Machia.

It say it implies nothing because I don't think Shigaraki did withstand the attack.
I'm sorry, but saying that it implies nothing just because "you don't think it happened" is horribly fallacious. We see the sequence of events. The punch gets stopped and decayed, even when being decayed it forms an 8-A shockwave that Shigaraki is at the epicenter of, and he comes out just fine. That is a fact.

I'm sorry, but saying that it implies nothing just because "you don't think it happened" is horribly fallacious. We see the sequence of events. The punch gets stopped and decayed, even when being decayed it forms an 8-A shockwave that Shigaraki is at the epicenter of, and he comes out just fine. That is a fact.
I know that's what it looks like. I'm telling you my interpretation is that Shigaraki isn't hit with the full force of the shockwave because of the effect of his Decay.

The 8-A shockwave is massively more powerful than Re-Destro's earlier punch. Yet that punch oblitered Shigaraki's body where it connected.

I know that's what it looks like. I'm telling you my interpretation is that Shigaraki isn't hit with the full force of the shockwave because of the effect of his Decay.

The 8-A shockwave is massively more powerful than Re-Destro's earlier punch. Yet that punch oblitered Shigaraki's body where it connected.
Because he didn’t decay hit?
we saw that at 80% where it hit it ripped him like he was toilet paper, but when he decays an attack it doesn’t? I’m wondering what this says

Your interpretation has a fatal flaw though: it implies that the force of the shockwave can be decayed, something that Shigaraki has not shown himself able to do. Plus, the calculated 8-A shockwave is after he decays the punch. All that means is that 100% Re-Destro is stronger than the 8-A calc

AoE fallacy? Just cause the shockwave destroys a lot doesn’t mean it’s automatically stronger than this attack because this attack doesn’t destroy more.

So would the profiles look like this? Re-Destro is 8-A+ and Shigaraki gets 8-A durability for his Awakened key?

Gigantomachia should scale as well, he'd be 8-A+ since he is heavily implied to be stronger than Re-Destro and was destroying Shigaraki while holding back. Skeptic was worried for Re-Destro, even calling him to tell him to remain on guard because Machia was a monster. Geten also stopped fighting Dabi to try and stop Machia from reaching Re-Destro.

So would the profiles look like this? Re-Destro is 8-A+ and Shigaraki gets 8-A durability for his Awakened key?

Gigantomachia should scale as well, he'd be 8-A+ since he is heavily implied to be stronger than Re-Destro and was destroying Shigaraki while holding back. Skeptic was worried for Re-Destro, even calling him to tell him to remain on guard because Machia was a monster. Geten also stopped fighting Dabi to try and stop Machia from reaching Re-Destro.
Yeah they’d look like that

I think “At least 8-A with Stress” would be better because it’s also accounting for his amps past the level that was one tapping Shigaraki. He’s nearly able to practically one shot base line 8-A+ before he goes 80%, I think an “at least” is warranted.

Looks good to me

Also added the Class 10 lifting strength, since that is just simple scaling that wasn't updated for some reason.
Maybe he could get class 100/Class K? (He was breaking shigaraki’s hand compressively torture I think and likely could have just turned his hand into a paste like he did his other two fingers)

Maybe he could get class 100/Class K? (He was breaking shigaraki’s hand compressively torture I think and likely could have just turned his hand into a paste like he did his other two fingers)
That is way too high of a jump. Eraser Head and Shigaraki are Baseline Class 10, you're skipping Class 25 and 50.

But I don't think upscaling to Class 25 is right either, that gap is too big. Also he destroyed his hand with his striking strength.

That is way too high of a jump. Eraser Head and Shigaraki are Baseline Class 10, you're skipping Class 25 and 50.

But I don't think upscaling to Class 25 is right either, that gap is too big.
If their baseline then restraining with two fingers (like the picking him up to stop him from moving) means that the entire hand is 12.5 tons or Class 25 (two fingers to 5 is 2.5), and then multiply by two to get 25 tons, which is baseline 50
of course, I haven’t had food yet and it’s 1:16 pm so it might also be the hunger talking

I highly doubt that is how such a thing works, nor do I believe we accept such things.

The most I've seen is a two times increase for lifting something with one hand. Which I don't really agree with either but whatever.

But this isn't about lifting strength, let's not go off topic here.

I highly doubt that is how such a thing works, nor do I believe we accept such things.

The most I've seen is a two times increase for lifting something with one hand. Which I don't really agree with either but whatever.
So probably the hunger talking?

also either way he gets to baseline class 25 cause baseline 10 is 5 tons just so we don’t need to bring it up later

I think “At least 8-A with Stress” would be better because it’s also accounting for his amps past the level that was one tapping Shigaraki. He’s nearly able to practically one shot base line 8-A+ before he goes 80%, I think an “at least” is warranted.
Does anyone else agree with Re-Destro being At least 8-A?

Also since the impact of an attack that is less than 80% of his Stress tore off fingers from Shigaraki despite not directly hitting him. Shigaraki durability is 513 Tons.

Since that would make even 80% Re-Destro at least 550 Tons or 8-A+. 100% is 687.5 Tons, and Claustro is 1.5X higher or baseline Low 7-C.

Since the impact of an attack that is less than 80% of his Stress tore off fingers from Shigaraki despite not directly hitting him. Shigaraki durability is 513 Tons.

If so that would make even 80% Re-Destro at least 550 Tons or 8-A+. 100% is 687.5 Tons, and Claustro is 1.5X higher or baseline Low 7-C.
Yeah I agree with that, it certainly makes sense
also claustro is 1.039 kilotons thank you very much

Also since the impact of an attack that is less than 80% of his Stress tore off fingers from Shigaraki despite not directly hitting him. Shigaraki durability is 513 Tons.

Since that would make even 80% Re-Destro at least 550 Tons or 8-A+. 100% is 687.5 Tons, and Claustro is 1.5X higher or baseline Low 7-C.
Decay did a lot for Shigaraki it seems, so without it, 80% Re-Destro was way above Shigaraki's durability. He should upscale to 8-A+ (550 Tons), and then the rest goes as you said (with Claustro being 1.03 kilotons or Low 7-C)

I don't know if I want to label 80% at all.

Wait does Machia 8-A state become Low 7-C now?

I don't know if I want to label 80% at all.

Wait does Machia 8-A state become Low 7-C now?
The Low 7-C is with a piece of equipment though, and I'm not sure if Skeptic was considering that when he was worried that he could defeat Re-Destro

Edit: Plus, as Acer said, it's probably unnecessary

Ignore or correct this if it's wrong, but does Shigaraki really necessarily have to scale to the 8-A shockwave? Is he actually taking the full brunt of it enough to consider he takes that much energy of the attack? Considering he decays the center source of the attack from Re-Destro, even if he gets hit by some form of shockwave it might not necessarily have the concentrated power of a wide-range 8-A attack.

Also

Horikoshi probably also didn’t intend us to believe Endeavor could one tap Prime All Might with a Prominence Burn but here we are.
I've been saying for years that Horikoshi very likely intended it to be that way, and at the very least the fandom's perception of the gap between Endeavor and All Might was grossly exaggerated. I got booed even though I was right with evidences to boot.

Not really the thread to talk about this though.

Ignore or correct this if it's wrong, but does Shigaraki really necessarily have to scale to the 8-A shockwave? Is he actually taking the full brunt of it enough to consider he takes that much energy of the attack? Considering he decays the center source of the attack from Re-Destro, even if he gets hit by some form of shockwave it might not necessarily have the concentrated power of a wide-range 8-A attack.
Re-Destro's attack was intended to crush Shigaraki. He slammed his hands into him from both sides.

There is basically no way Shigaraki didn't get hit directly by the shockwave. Since the the 8-A shockwave happens after this scene.

I updated the Sandbox.

Though most people only talked about Shigaraki's durability, and not Re-Destro's AP. So we may need some more opinions I believe.

Does Therefir know about this thread?

I feel like he should have a look at this as well. Since he is a knowledgeable member and a calc group member as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back