• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: Awakened Shigaraki CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, the 8-A shockwave came from that “lessened force” you’re referring to. That just means 100% Re-Destro is “At least 8-A”
That also makes me wonder why we only give Re-Destro 8-A AP, the 8-A damage came from a mere shockwave of his actual attack, so the result should be much higher

I said I'm fine with giving him a possibly higher for his durability.
and Re-destro?
the shockwave you mentioned, was the force from the disintegrated attack, so the force from the full attack should be much higher
honestly I just want the higher durability for Shigaraki because he’s so low in 8-C that he gets one shot even by some near baseline 8-B character (like at 21 or so tons)

and Re-destro?
the shockwave you mentioned, was the force from the disintegrated attack, so the force from the full attack should be much higher
honestly I just want the higher durability for Shigaraki because he’s so low in 8-C that he gets one shot even by some near baseline 8-B character (like at 21 or so tons)
This is my point exactly. This "reduced force" Damage is referring to is still what caused the 8-A shockwave. All that means is that Re-Destro scales above that 8-A calc (At least 8-A probably)

This is my point exactly. This "reduced force" Damage is referring to is still what caused the 8-A shockwave. All that means is that Re-Destro scales above that 8-A calc (At least 8-A probably)
Let’s just measure the entirety of Deika city and use that.
also by 8-A you mean 8-A+ right?

Realistically the total attack could be in Tier 7, considering a mere shockwave of it was 513 tons

Doesn’t seem to be a way to calc it tho

If the dude took the shockwave which produced the 8-A tier then he'd scale to the shockwave
Correct. Base Shigaraki also took a hit from Re-Destro at 80% (iirc), and while he was weakening it, it had not been weak enough for re-destro to notice as he threw it (and it immediately hit him).
If this is an issue due to “base” Shigaraki we could just, ya know, put a “post gigantomachia Training” key because that’s what he had been doing for a month, he logically should have gotten stronger

Problem, earlier Shigaraki took an attack that was far less than 8-A and lost parts of his body.

He didn't get directly hit by Re-Destro here, and as you see his fingers came flying off. This Re-Destro is weaker than his 100% form and 80% form, we don't know what percentage he is at but a weaker Re-Destro is causing more damage than a stronger Re-Destro could? He would raise up to 80% later, so he is less than 80%.

Someone needs to provide evidence that Shigaraki suddenly became more durable a few minutes later.

Problem, earlier Shigaraki took an attack that was far less than 8-A and lost parts of his body.

He didn't get directly hit by Re-Destro here, and as you see his fingers came flying off. This Re-Destro is weaker than his 100% form and 80% form, we don't know what percentage he is at but a weaker Re-Destro is doing more damage than a stronger Re-Destro?

Someone needs to provide evidence that Shigaraki suddenly became more durable a few minutes later.
Idk, my only thought is that he should down scale to baseline atleast. It also could be that the attack was physical and Shigaraki couldn’t decay it, remember 100%’s 8-A rating comes from a heavily weakened shockwave, we don’t know what the full potential is

Weaker Redestro than 80% takes off Shigaraki’s fingers by punching them, then begins crushing his hands with his fingers.

Shigaraki begins to awaken from the pain and unlocking his memories due to the loss of Hana’s hand.

80% stress Re Destro smacks Shigaraki in the face point blank with a Burden attack and Shigaraki withstands it, getting back up injured but completely fine otherwise.

Shigaraki fully awakens as all of the hands are off of his body, no longer restricting him or his quirk, reawakening his full power.

100% does a burden attack that Shigaraki decays to the point of producing 8-A shockwaves, which he survives point blank completely unbothered.

I sure wonder what is being implied here about Shigaraki in this fight.

Shigaraki does take this attack, which is harder to explain away since he is clearly being carried off by it as he decays it as well.

However Shigaraki decaying the attack is clearly lessening the amount of energy that hits him. A weaker Re-Destro was doing more damage than a stronger Re-Destro with his own super move. So obviously the 8-A level attacks are being lessened by some degree. I can't agree with Shigaraki scaling fully to Re-Destro.

I'm neutral, but still leaning towards disagreeing. Since Shigaraki when he doesn't decay his attacks loses body parts, but when does against a stronger Re-Destro he doesn't.

Note: Re-Destro upscaling to Baseline 8-A+ for 100% is fine with me. As his attack was weakened by Shigaraki's decay and he wasn't actually at 100% either. He says 100% stress but in his mind he continues by saying that "Or so it should be." He was actually losing Stress as the fight continued on.

Shigaraki does take this attack, which is harder to explain away since he is clearly being carried off by it as he decays it as well.

However Shigaraki decaying the attack is clearly lessening the amount of energy that hits him. A weaker Re-Destro was doing more damage than a stronger Re-Destro with his own super move. So obviously the 8-A level attacks are being lessened by some degree. I can't agree with Shigaraki scaling fully to Re-Destro.

I'm neutral, but still leaning towards disagreeing. Since Shigaraki when he doesn't decay his attacks loses body parts, but when does against a stronger Re-Destro he doesn't.

Note: Re-Destro upscaling to Baseline 8-A+ for 100% is fine with me. As his attack was weakened by Shigaraki's decay and he wasn't actually at 100% either. He says 100% stress but in his mind he continues by saying that "Or so it should be." He was actually losing Stress as the fight continued on.
This would just mean Re-Destro is stronger than the 8-A shockwaves immensely. The strongest form he could get into at the time produced 8-A shockwaves due to being weakened by Shigaraki. His weaker form could severely injure Shigaraki with a direct attack.

So Shigaraki scales to the shockwaves of a weakened Burden, Re-Destro’s weaker form scales above that, then Re-Destro’s stronger forms are above even that.

I don’t see a problem with this logic.

This would just mean Re-Destro is stronger than the 8-A shockwaves immensely. The strongest form he could get into at the time produced 8-A shockwaves due to being weakened by Shigaraki. His weaker form could severely injure Shigaraki with a direct attack.

So Shigaraki scales to the shockwaves of a weakens Burden, Re-Destro’s weaker form scales above that, then Re-Destro’s stronger forms are above even that.

I don’t see a problem with this logic.
Look I’ve seen RWBY get to MHS when a mid tier does a feat 32x faster then an other feat, this doesn’t seem to far fetched

The lessened energy that Shigaraki decayed is what produced the 8-A yield.
It isn't just 8-A before he decays it, it's 8-A after he decays it

F but close enough for a bottom tier Low 7-C Match?
also shouldn‘t re-destro get an LS upgrade for utterly wrecking Shigaraki (or was him crush his fingers anime only, havent read the fight in awhile cause me broke)
Irrelevant to the CRT, because it's about Awakened Shigaraki. That should be somewhere else

I guess my issue is that I HIGHLY DOUBT Horikoshi is thinking like that... however logically it should work like that and if the author has an issue he shouldn't have had the event happen in the first place. Trying to guess author intent is also a big no. So I guess the logic should work fine? Shigaraki's durability would be the only thing scaling.

I personally disagree heavily though. Since I believe the shockwave was diverted around him when he decayed the attack. But I have no proof to back it up.

But I guess I have no other argument to make. Since Shigaraki's durability doesn't really scale to anyone. However what does this mean for Re-Destro, since a state weaker than 80% was able to vastly hurt Shigaraki who withstood that 513 Ton shockwave.

Which means 80% scales to at least 513.41 Tons, since a weaker version was able to destroy parts of Shigaraki's fingers with the shockwave of his punch. 100% would be 641.76 Tons, and Claustro would be 962.64 Tons. I don't know if all of this sounds right.

Or is Shigaraki downscaling?

I guess my issue is that I HIGHLY DOUBT Horikoshi is thinking like that... however logically it should work like that and if the author has an issue he shouldn't have had the event happen in the first place. Trying to guess author intent is also a big no. So I guess the logic should work fine? Shigaraki's durability would be the only thing scaling.

I personally disagree heavily though.

But I guess I have no other argument to make. Since Shigaraki's durability doesn't really scale to anyone. However what does this mean for Re-Destro, since a state weaker than 80% was able to vastly hurt Shigaraki who withstood that 513 Ton shockwave.

Which means 80% scales to at least 513.41 Tons, since a weaker version was able to destroy parts of Shigaraki's fingers with the shockwave of his punch. 100% would be 641.76 Tons , and Claustro would be 962.64 Tons. I don't know if all of this sounds right.

Or is Shigaraki downscaling?
This is correct. Shigaraki wouldn't downscale since he took the shockwave just fine.

i don't think there's sufficient proof that Shigaraki did take the shockwave.

I'm sorry, but my position is that the manga pretty clearly states that the reason Shigaraki is fine is because he stopped the attack before it could connect with him.

However much you don't think that makes sense, that is still what the manga is saying happens so I'm sticking with it.

Shigaraki goes from getting his fingers removed by 80% Re-Destro to being able to withstand an 8-A shockwave from 100% Re-Destro. What does that imply?
It say it implies nothing because I don't think Shigaraki did withstand the attack.

Is there any other proof for a massive increase in statistics for Shigaraki?

It say it implies nothing because I don't think Shigaraki did withstand the attack.

Is there any other proof for a massive increase in statistics for Shigaraki?
Huh I’m reading the fight rn (if not for destro)
the 8-A shockwave is caused by shigaraki’s decay of destro’s 100% attack. He was in the middle of it at the time of it’s release and caught the attack to decay it, so if we take this with the mind of the shockwave being cause from where it hit’s first, his hand was the center of the impact

we also can still see buildings in shigaraki’s direction (aka the ones which are in the center and middle left/right of the cone) be destroyed, so it’s likely still heading in a cone shaped direction from where they are.

im still of the mind that after the gigantomachia training he likely was more durable than before, given that compress was slammed by giganto to create his 8-A attack (iirc) so it’s not surprising to say that each member could have been hit atleast once. Giganto destroys the clones in one hit because they are less durable. It’s stated that Jin fears taking damage because he doesn’t know if he is a clone, and enough damage to lead to the breaking the clones arm translates to destruction

No, Shigaraki did not get more durable when he awakened. There is no proof of any increased durability.

However Shigaraki's keys are labeled as his Base | Awakened | All For One.

Awakened Key is what will scale to this. And Shigaraki is stronger and more durable after his "training" with Gigantomachia for a Month and a half I believe. Which means this doesn't scale to previous versions of Shigaraki.

No, Shigaraki did not get more durable when he awakened. There is no proof of any increased durability.

However Shigaraki's keys are labeled as his Base | Awakened | All For One.

Awakened Key is what will scale to this. And Shigaraki is stronger and more durable after his "training" with Gigantomachia for a Month and a half I believe. Which means this doesn't scale to previous versions of Shigaraki.
Yeah I agree with this, we could even just add a post gigantomachia training key just for his base this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back