• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: America Brings Upgrades/Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirio's statement only applies to the ones he's actually fought and the only statistic it is actually relevant to is strength.
He fought many. Therefore he knows that they are all generally the same in terms of strength.

Is there a reason strength refers solely to AP? He also understands their durability as he has hit them many times and seen them be hit many times. In fact, he directly says that it is their speed and toughness that is high. His statement of "strength" is clearly referring to their overall capabilities.

Check chapter 294 where Mirio directly complements their durability. It is very clear that "strength" is not just about their AP, and it would be meaningless for him to mention durability again when he just did.

Also, this is aided by Endeavor's statement of Shigaraki: "As powerful and sturdy as All Might." This puts it directly into perspective that "strength enhancers" refer not only to AP, but Durability as well.

"Strength" in this context should very clearly mean not just how hard they hit, but also how much they can take. If not, a separate statement about their durability would be made.

So far how many staff have involved themselves in this thread? Because that's what matters the most I believe.
So far zero. So the vote is actually more like 0-1 at the moment.

I'm not rejecting the OP entirely by the way. There's just parts I disagree with.

He fought many. Therefore he knows that they are all generally the same in terms of strength.

Is there a reason strength refers solely to AP? He also understands their durability as he has hit them many times and seen them be hit many times. In fact, he directly says that it is their speed and toughness that is high. His statement of "strength" is clearly referring to their overall capabilities.

Check chapter 294 where Mirio directly complements their durability. It is very clear that "strength" is not just about their AP, and it would be meaningless for him to mention durability again when he just did.

Also, this is aided by Endeavor's statement of Shigaraki: "As powerful and sturdy as All Might." This puts it directly into perspective that "strength enhancers" refer not only to AP, but Durability as well.

"Strength" in this context should very clearly mean not just how hard they hit, but also how much they can take. If not, a separate statement about their durability would be made.
Direct quote is "The moves these things make are simple, but their speed and toughness are off the charts"

Given Mirio has fought multiple at this point I believe it's fair to state that atleast hood should scale (though Kamino All Might still being stronger than Endeavour, given the effort the two put into the battle against All For One, I think it's a fun thought experiment to see how strong The other states of All Might should roughly be)

Given Mirio has fought multiple at this point I believe it's fair to state that atleast hood should scale (though Kamino All Might still being stronger than Endeavour, given the effort the two put into the battle against All For One, I think it's a fun thought experiment to see how strong The other states of All Might should roughly be)
Honestly I can't be the only one shocked that mirio could actually keep up or doing anything to these nomu

@TheRustyOne; to be more transparent I think you should include a list in the OP of every character you think will scale to the new values.

So far zero. So the vote is actually more like 0-1 at the moment.

I'm not rejecting the OP entirely by the way. There's just parts I disagree with.
Who’s voice matters more, staff or calc group. Because Therefir agreed with the scaling in the main thread

Honestly I can't be the only one shocked that mirio could actually keep up or doing anything to these nomu
I was shocked until I remembered he fought and almost over powered Overhaul (which keeps up with Multiple forms of Deku) fully quirkless and given his drive, he wouldn't have stopped training

I was shocked until I remembered he fought and almost over powered Overhaul (which keeps up with Multiple forms of Deku) fully quirkless and given his drive, he wouldn't have stopped training
Intangibility doesn’t really enhance his base strength to an insane extent. Meaning, he’s hitting people with straight power usually, and not quirk enhancement

Intangibility doesn’t really enhance his base strength to an insane extent. Meaning, he’s hitting people with straight power usually, and not quirk enhancement
That’s partially why I think he was eventually gonna lose in the Overhaul fight, even without getting shot. He was blitzing Overhaul, but didn’t do enough damage

I also have another question. Is the feat really only island level? When explosions happen in water isn’t the vibrations from the explosion absorbed by the water making the feat look weaker than it actually is? With that being said if we know that the vibrations from the explosion can be absorbed by water and the feat still has the water parted to an extent where we can see a layer on the ground which is in the Pacific Ocean. Does that make the feat better and or stronger than it actually is? Also correct me if I said anything wrong.

agreed, though intangibility was what Overhaul thought allowed him to dodge many of those attacks, which I believe is proven when he says "even when he's lost the quirk that made him seem invincible" (Episode 74), so his ability to move without it is what impressed me

Wait, we got an America super heroes in the recent chapters? And holy f*** island level!? YES
But at the same time what would happen to the Low 7-B Heroes/Villains?

Otherwise i agree 1000%
most likely an upgrade, also yeah Star and Stripe appeared, her quirk labeled "New Order" is essentially reality warping

Description from the wiki is : "New Order allows the user to set a rule onto their surroundings, allowing them to manipulate and bestow new properties onto themselves and the world around them. This can range from simple descriptions to more conditional ones based on cause-and-effect. Star and Stripe can give herself additional abilities, as well as manipulate the condition of her opponent's body. She can even use her power on incorporeal things, like the air."

I also have another question. Is the feat really only island level? When explosions happen in water isn’t the vibrations from the explosion absorbed by the water making the feat look weaker than it actually is? With that being said if we know that the vibrations from the explosion can be absorbed by water and the feat still has the water parted to an extent where we can see a layer on the ground which is in the Pacific Ocean. Does that make the feat better and or stronger than it actually is? Also correct me if I said anything wrong.
I also wanted to ask that , now I'm not sure how the explosion scaling works completely but don't y'all base it off whether it's nuclear or not and the radius of said explosion?

Um... To be honestly I'm not fully sure on how everything lines up right now.

Maybe it'd be best if someone else list down scaling, and I'll put in the OP.

Well I have some contention, is star supposed to scale any of this?
And I mean the giant too
I believe star scales to the singular missile whilst the giant would scale to all of them, as star could push back shigaraki with quirked strength (not her base though that could scale to base deku as she seems to have a much more muscular build). While her giant form seems to curbstomp him (most likely could have one if star didn't value her comrades)

Well I have some contention, is star supposed to scale any of this?
And I mean the giant too
Star can injure Shigaraki with a punch (While enhancing her strength), and her air giant does more damage to him than she could. So yes she scales to his durability, which is High 7-A+.

Her air giant has 6-C dura for tanking the 6-C attack.

The scaling chain is basically:

15.98 Gigatons = Fist Bump to the Earth's durability

3.52 Gigatons = 100% Izuku >>> All For One Tomura (2.65 Gigatons) = Near High-End Nomu (2.65 Gigatons)

3.52 Gigatons = 100% Bakugo

2.65 Gigatons = All For One Tomura = Star and Stripe < Fist Bump to the Earth's AP

2.65 Gigatons = All For One Tomura = USJ Nomu = Gigantomachia = Endeavor & Best Jeanist

2.65 Gigatons = All For One Tomura = USJ Nomu <<< High-End Nomu = Mirko & Crust & possibly Nejire

2.65 Gigatons = All For One Tomura = USJ Nomu = Weakened All Might <<< Prime All Might & Prime All For One

2.65 Gigatons = All For One Tomura >>? Shoto Todoroki (???)

Unless I'm mistaken.

The results of the Tiamat calc don't even come into it, except for Star and Stripe's giant.

Last edited:
The scaling chain is basically:

3.52 Gigatons = 100% Izuku >>> All For One Tomura (2.65 Gigatons) = Near High-End Nomu (2.65 Gigatons)

3.52 Gigatons = 100% Bakugo

2.65 Gigatons = All For One Tomura = Star and Stripe < Fist Bump to the Earth

2.65 Gigatons = All For One Tomura = Gigantomachia = Endeavor & Best Jeanist

2.65 Gigatons = All For One Tomura = USJ Nomu <<< High-End Nomu = Mirko & Crust

2.65 Gigatons = All For One Tomura = USJ Nomu = Weakened All Might <<< Prime All Might & Prime All For One

Unless I'm mistaken.
I believe the 3.52 gigatons was cause by air pressure from the two's punch so would current 100% be higher?

Star can injure Shigaraki with a punch (While enhancing her strength),
I won't exactly call that injure tbh
and her air giant does more damage to him than she could.
Fair but the thing that actually did the major damage are the lasers
So yes she scales to his durability, which is High 7-A+.
The air giant? Or cause of a punch that didn't actually damage shigi?
Her air giant has 6-C dura for tanking the 6-C attack.
Odd again,

Can't give a well constructed reply today since I'm busy but let's see maybe later. Feat checks out, the scaling not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back