• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: America Brings Upgrades/Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What evidence is there of any sort of difference between the High End Nomu?

The entirety of your premise hangs on the belief that a difference is even implied at all. You have no evidence that a difference in pure base statistics even exists, as well as no evidence to prove this particular Nomu had any advantage durability wise to make this feat not apply to its fellow High Ends.

Where is your own reasoning for the Nomu to not scale to each other?
The Burden of Proof is on the person arguing in favor of the scaling.

You can't shift over burden of proof to say "Well, how do you know this character isn't as strong as this character?"

I won't tolerate being dismissed as someone who has some kind of vendetta against the series. That is a blantant Ad Hominem attack.
Yet again it seems Ur fumes are blinding u, I literally said that's not wat I'm saying, but I guess Ur too proud or something to actually read what I'm writing

So you admit that physically, they should all be comparable? So why is the implication that their stats can wildly vary being brought up at all?
That depends. Is there a statement saying that they're all comparable?

Yet again it seems Ur fumes are blinding u, I literally said that's not wat I'm saying, but I guess Ur too proud or something to actually read what I'm writing
yeah I can read your post at this moment it literally states "not saying u have a vendetta but bruh"

Why is Tomura Shigaraki, the pinnacle of Doctor Garaki's creations, being compared to the USJ Nomu when the High-End are on a whole different level to the USJ Nomu?

It's a major inconsistency for them to all be equal to each other.

It seems I'm the one who being dismissed because someone was too busy being angry to actually read what someone else wrote
I won't tolerate being dismissed as someone who has some kind of vendetta against the series. That is a blantant Ad Hominem attack.

That depends. Is there a statement saying that they're all comparable?
Mirio's statement, yes. And Aizawa + Endeavor then link Shigaraki to them as well.
Why is Tomura Shigaraki, the pinnacle of Doctor Garaki's creations, being compared to the USJ Nomu when the High-End are on a whole different level to the USJ Nomu?

The doctor explicitly states that he made Shigaraki not as strong because too many strength enhancers would over burden his brain. This worry is absolutely addressed in the story.

The only difference stated for the Near-High Ends is that they're not as intelligent and they haven't reached the testing stage.

Claiming they're on a lower order of strength/statistics is pure head-canon.
So you are agreeing with everyone else, the difference is only intelligence wise.

So the NHE and High-ends all scale to each other in base unless we are specifically shown some using strength or durability enhancing quirks.

I think we all agree with each other here.

High-ends = NHE in physical stats

High-ends > NHE in intelligence. This obviously affects combat power but would not affect base physical stats.

I have provided evidence and you have yet to fully refute it. Mirio's, Aizawa and Endeavor's statements are your barriers here.
and given how Aizawa fought the USJ nomu and Endeavour fought Hood their statements should be seen as more than circumstantial evidence, Miruko also had to fight multiple in the lab and made little to no comments on the differences on their strength, that should also be seen as proof

Mirio's statement, yes. And Aizawa + Endeavor then link Shigaraki to them as well.

The doctor explicitly states that he made Shigaraki not as strong because too many strength enhancers would over burden his brain. This worry is absolutely addressed in the story.
which page was this stated (I haven't seen the chapters in awhile so I want to get exact quotes)

Absolutely nothing suggests that there’s any difference in the quirks of the High Ends. The only difference Hood has is that he’s more intelligent
Difference in quirks? I think you meant difference in base stats.

Apart from super regeneration, we have never seen any 2 Nomu with the same quirks to this day.

There’s multiple instances in the series that confirm that the High Ends are semi-relative to each other in strength

High-ends are special because of their intelligence. That's what puts them on a "whole different level" from other Nomu. One of the most focused on aspects of USJ Nomu is the shock absorption quirk which as far as we know is a Top 10 or even Top 5 defensive quirk in MHA.

This guy has been coming for me verytime I say something, I'm not surprised now he wants to ignore his mistakes
"Not saying you have a vendetta" is an empty statement. It's a subtle insinuation that you think I actually do have a vendetta otherwise why mention it at all?

The usj nomu fought on equal grounds with all might himself, albiet he had hax specifically for allmight but still, he was maaad strong so it would make some sense to put into perspective , I mean hood uses different tactic than strength unlike the USJ nomu

The usj nomu fought on equal grounds with all might himself, albiet he had hax specifically for allmight but still, he was maaad strong so it would make some sense to put into perspective , I mean hood uses different tactic than strength unlike the USJ nomu
Yeah, and while all might did take dozen to hundreds of punches, it did match him in a punching contest before he went beyond his limits

"Not saying you have a vendetta" is an empty statement. It's a subtle insinuation that you think I actually do have a vendetta otherwise why mention it at all?
Come on bro stop reaching and just acceprkt u were wrong at least in this instance , my statement has no "secret meaning" and u know it u just want to paint me as some kind of aggressor when I clearly am not

Come on bro stop reaching and just acceprkt u were wrong at least in this instance , my statement has no "secret meaning" and u know it u just want to paint me as some kind of aggressor when I clearly am not
If you want to prove you're not the aggressor then stop responding to me on this subject.

If you want to prove you're not the aggressor then stop responding to me on this subject.
Why would I do that when I have valuable input to disprove what Ur saying and if u want to accept u were wrong you'll apologize to me plus ur literally the only one disagreeing

I believe both of you should stop responding and/or talking about it. He didn't respond to you after his inital statement until you yourself responded. Let's just let this lie and focus on the thread for now.

"Why would I do that when I have valuable input to disprove what Ur saying and if u want to accept u were wrong you'll apologize to me" (from the post above me)

I believe both of you should stop responding and/or talking about it. He didn't respond to you after his inital statement until you yourself responded. Let's just let this lie and focus on the thread for now
Oh he meant the other topic oh i agree but still it would be fair for me to get an apology but I'll drop it if needed

I agree that you be should get one. It was an empty statement, but let's not flood the thread at the moment
Ok I won't speak on it again, good mediation, honestly thought he meant I shouldn't speak on the scaling, that why I responded like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back