• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My God, man, why are you slapping a Super Monkey?

Max range is 4 KM. And Larry has KM range. So doesn't matter there. Plus Super monkeys range is over exaggerated badly

Both are about the same level. Around 3 Megajoules (Larry technically higher since his is much more casual. But they are about scale to the same)

Oh, right

The Super Monkey is 26 Kilojoules, what's Larry?

Edit:Apparently the monkey's 3 Megajoules

Yes. Both are around 3 Megajoules. Roughly the same. Though Larry should have the advantage if you go into details since his is more casual

Eeeh who needs those details-

this seems just like hitting the other with your attacks until they drop dead. Like...I dunno this just seems like spamming one attack from both sides

So they have the same ap, same stamina, monkey has more range, theyre both just gonna spam the same ranged attacks.

Probably gonna say inconclusive

He just naturally heals. And yes. It Completely surrounds him

I just found a huge issue with this fight

Animal ingot lets him pacify and befriend animals or animal like things (it works on real animals, the dinosaur skeletons, and artifacts. If it's an animal, be it made of wax, bone, or whatever, it qualifies). And Super monkey is an animal. So. That's kinda a problem

Back