• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My adventures with Superman general discussion thread

Except he was more than likely pulling his punches, because again, it's not in character for him to use his full strength, especially against someone like Kara. The final episode even back this up with Superman being able to restrain a berserk Kara.

And Brainiac amping Clark makes no sense with the context of the scene. All he does is possess Clark, nothing about the mind control thing suggest or is stated to emplify his strength. That, and Kara was truly superior to Clark, than Brainiac wouldn't have chosen to possess Clark over Kara.
Pulling his punches doesn’t really excuse him from losing. He holds back agianst just about every and that doesn’t stop him from taking the w. That actually kinda further proves my point. The fact he couldn’t replicate that in a much easier situation just goes to show the difference in strength

He didn’t amp more like he just used what was already there. Braniac only thought Clark was superior to Kara after seeing his blue amp before that he thought bro was hot buns(and not the good kind). He pushes him to do it agian in the training room then goes on to see how his strength works.

Pulling his punches doesn’t really excuse him from losing. He holds back agianst just about every and that doesn’t stop him from taking the w. That actually kinda further proves my point. The fact he couldn’t replicate that in a much easier situation just goes to show the difference in strength
I mean pulling his punch can cause to lose lol. They're still relative nonetheless at their peaks

I don't really care whether he varies or not. The point I wanna make is that I don't think Brainiac amps Superman when he gets possessed. So long as the rogues don't scale to High 6-C or MFTL+, I'm good with whatever.

I mean pulling his punch can cause to lose lol. They're still relative nonetheless at their peaks

I don't really care whether he varies or not. The point I wanna make is that I don't think Brainiac amps Superman when he gets possessed. So long as the rogues don't scale to High 6-C or MFTL+, I'm good with whatever.
depends on how much stronger you are tbh.

Oh I wasn’t saying brainiac was giving him an external amp. Just that he was using Clark’s inner strength or whatever

Just that he was using Clark’s inner strength or whatever
Yeah we have no proof he just wasn’t holding back, you're still arguing he was amped even if it wasn't by external forces which is something we have 0 proof of
It definitely does like he said the dude was able to casually restrain Kara later when she goes berserk again and tanks the blast from brainiac's ship that was giving her trouble.

Again she never grows stronger until her amp in the sun, Clark is relative to her for 6 episodes of the season.

Last edited:
Sure that doesn’t change the fact that his strength regularly fluctuates
okay one its not stated to "regularly" fluctuate at least not in the sense we're using here for it. They have readings of his previous amps with blue from prior battles, that's why then even have data on power to begin with to even determine that it fluctuated. Outside of his normal powers levels blue is literally the only thing we know that amps his and alters his stats and by episode 5 when he does fight Slade the blue has been used what 3 or 4 times so yeah they have data on his peaks when amped.

Again take into account we're the ones on the wiki, not from the show, on the wiki who determined to say blue is a permanent amp for the purposes of our scaling even though the show says otherwise. It's just a boost of strength in the moment he needs to save someone.
Clark threw him like 2 times and he was shown to be just fine by the end of there fight. if anything that just shows bro is comparable to him. Clark saw bro power up and charge right at him he wasn’t caught off guard.

Completely stops his charge and brings him to a dead stomp but doesn't see the knee coming (which means he was caught off guard) and the guy get's a 3 piece off that Clark immediately gets back up from and dodges his next attacks unphased.
You mean when he had help from general lane.
you mean when HE helped Lane? With the same guy casually overpowered twice just like him bringing the guy to a standstill in the above clip before being caught off guard. Also why would Clark throw him with high 6-C levels of energy when you yourself are saying he's holding back, actual non argument. Clark handles them casually.

Clark scales from Supergirl very early into the actual season there's no way around that, She is always gonna be High 6-C, Class E, and MFTL+ and he'd scale to that in their first battle

Yeah we have no proof he just wasn’t holding back, you're still arguing he was amped even if it wasn't by external forces which is something we have 0 proof of
I’m talking about his blue amps. Brainiac only cared about Clark’s strength after he saw him amping himself so I’m not sure how that’s “no proof”
It definitely does like he said the dude was able to casually restrain Kara later when she goes berserk again and tanks the blast from brainiac's ship that was giving her trouble.

Again she never grows stronger until her amp in the sun, Clark is relative to her for 6 episodes of the season.
Then Clark should have easily restrained her the first time around. Especially right after getting his blue amp
okay one its not stated to "regularly" fluctuate at least not in the sense we're using here for it. They have readings of his previous amps with blue from prior battles, that's why then even have data on power to begin with to even determine that it fluctuated. Outside of his normal powers levels blue is literally the only thing we know that amps his and alters his stats and by episode 5 when he does fight Slade the blue has been used what 3 or 4 times so yeah they have data on his peaks when amped.

Again take into account we're the ones on the wiki, not from the show, on the wiki who determined to say blue is a permanent amp for the purposes of our scaling even though the show says otherwise. It's just a boost of strength in the moment he needs to save someone.

Ya and we determine weather it’s a perma blue amp based on his performance. And he hasn’t exactly shown constant high 6-c lvls of power at base throughout the season

Completely stops his charge and brings him to a dead stomp but doesn't see the knee coming (which means he was caught off guard) and the guy get's a 3 piece off that Clark immediately gets back up from and dodges his next attacks unphased.

Oh, so I guess Clark also sneaked the big guy
you mean when HE helped Lane? With the same guy casually overpowered twice just like him bringing the guy to a standstill in the above clip before being caught off guard. Also why would Clark throw him with high 6-C levels of energy when you yourself are saying he's holding back, actual non argument. Clark handles them casually.

Clark scales from Supergirl very early into the actual season there's no way around that, She is always gonna be High 6-C, Class E, and MFTL+ and he'd scale to that in their first battle
Picking someone up isn’t overpowering them lol. By that logic the buff guy manhandled Clark cuz he sent his ass flying. But I guess it doesn’t matter since Clark also caught him off guard when he was attack lane. Clark holds back agianst just about everyone that doesn’t stop him from koing or incapacitating them so idk what your talking about.

That’s great, expect he doesn’t constantly operate at those lvls. Bro straight up loss to a holding back Kara after getting amped lol

I’m talking about his blue amps. Brainiac only cared about Clark’s strength after he saw him amping himself so I’m not sure how that’s “no proof”
Well aware, you're saying brainiac isnusing that potential of the blue amps which is headcanon. So yeah you have 0 proof
Then Clark should have easily restrained her the first time around. Especially right after getting his blue amp
Again those aren't permament amps he completely matches her beams to protect the civilians when he does get the amp and then the fight continues. He doesn't stay amped again cause its not permament...
Picking someone up isn’t overpowering them lol. By that logic the buff guy manhandled Clark cuz he sent his ass flying.
Completely stops his charge, completley stops his attacks and casually throws him to the side, and once again yeets bro after he charges Sam.
Bro straight up loss to a holding back Kara after getting amped lol
You're the only one saying she was holding back btw. We have no proof she was holding back after being ordered to kill Clark and fighting the way she was until she was ordered not to and saw the civilians. Your entire arguement with this hinges off of your assumptions

Well aware, you're saying brainiac isnusing that potential of the blue amps which is headcanon. So yeah you have 0 proof
If that was the case then brainiac wouldn’t care about his “last minute strength”
Again those aren't permament amps he completely matches her beams to protect the civilians when he does get the amp and then the fight continues. He doesn't stay amped again cause its not permament...
The amp stays long enough to get the job done like with task force x
Completely stops his charge, completley stops his attacks and casually throws him to the side, and once again yeets bro after he charges Sam.
Bro caught sneaked. Homie was making a beeline for lane and Clark caught him off guard.
You're the only one saying she was holding back btw. We have no proof she was holding back after being ordered to kill Clark and fighting the way she was until she was ordered not to and saw the civilians. Your entire arguement with this hinges off of your assumptions
I’m referring to when brainiac told her to capture him. Clark should have taken w if were basing his strength of off brainiac’s performance

If that was the case then brainiac wouldn’t care about his “last minute strength”
Show one scan of him using it on screen or stating to have control of that.
The amp stays long enough to get the job done like with task force x
Great doesn't make it not temporary when they say it is and he fades after.
I’m referring to when brainiac told her to capture him. Clark should have taken w if were basing his strength of off brainiac’s performance
Maybe he like he said ya know isn't wanting to fight his cousin. Also this isn't just brainiac's performance we again see Clark restrain her later and take the blast from brainiac's ship that gave kara trouble

Show one scan of him using it on screen or stating to have control of that.
Not stated by heavily implied

(3:00)
Great doesn't make it not temporary when they say it is and he fades after.
Oh I’m not saying it’s not, I’m just saying he should have done her like he did task force
Maybe he like he said ya know isn't wanting to fight his cousin. Also this is just brainiac's performance we again see Clark restrain her later and take the blast from brainiac's ship that gave kara trouble
He doesn’t want to fight people in general, doesn’t stop him from putting his paws on him.ya so bro should have handle her pretty well. Braniac kick her ass so should have clark

Not stated by heavily implied
There is no heavy implication there, we never see him use clarks blue abilities or say anything about bringing them out or making him stronger.
Oh I’m not saying it’s not, I’m just saying he should have done her like he did task force
He literally equally matches her blast idk what more ya want
He doesn’t want to fight people in general, doesn’t stop him from putting his paws on him.ya so bro should have handle her pretty well. Braniac kick her ass so should have clark
Bro also ain't fighting family regularly even in the finale he restrains her and hugs her. For her dude would clearly rather endure the beating to try and reach her than smack her around like other actual criminals

There is no heavy implication there, we never see him use clarks blue abilities or say anything about bringing them out or making him stronger.
If the blue amps had no relevance then braniac would have let Kara kill Clark. Like that’s the only reason why he had interest in him so I fail to see how there’s no implications
He literally equally matches her blast idk what more ya want
Idk maybe not losing to a holding back Kara
Bro also ain't fighting family regularly even in the finale he restrains her and hugs her. For her dude would clearly rather endure the beating to try and reach her than smack her around like other actual criminals
The only reason he treats her different in the final is because he got to know her. He was literally shooting at her with lasers. He was basically treating her the same as most of his opponents in there first bout.

If the blue amps had no relevance then braniac would have let Kara kill Clark. Like that’s the only reason why he had interest in him so I fail to see how there’s no implications
We are never shown or told or implies that he used blue amps when taking over clarks body man

Idk maybe not losing to a holding back Kara
Literally again nothing said she was holding back prior to being told to capture him and he still matched her equally before she won that bout

The only reason he treats her different in the final is because he got to know her. He was literally shooting at her with lasers. He was basically treating her the same as most of his opponents in there first bout.
Their first fight he tried talking to her all the way up until she captured up and sealed him. He fought back here and there but nothing to any insane degree

I'm done arguing this though a majority of your argument is just head canon anyways so I'm not going to entertain it for now I'll move forward with my reworks and new profiles

We are never shown or told or implies that he used blue amps when taking over clarks body man
ok then why exactly was he so interested in said blue amps
Literally again nothing said she was holding back prior to being told to capture him and he still matched her equally before she won that bout
I’m referring to when she was told to capture him.
Their first fight he tried talking to her all the way up until she captured up and sealed him. He fought back here and there but nothing to any insane degree

I'm done arguing this though a majority of your argument is just head canon anyways so I'm not going to entertain it for now I'll move forward with my reworks and new profiles
Still dosen’t mean he should have lossed

My guy, your arguing for Clark be high 6-c in base throughout the whole season when there’s multiple inconsistency’s that shows and implies otherwise. His supposedly always stronger then Kara but straight up losses to her in there first bout. Braniac didn’t think he was anything special until he uses his blue amp. Clark is shown to be hurt be his rouges multiple times. Your whole argument is headcannon

We’d need some kind of proof Brainiac-Clark was using harnessing Clark’s inner strength/blue amps (either a direct statement or a visual indicator), otherwise we’re not basing the scaling on a pure assumption.

We’d need some kind of proof Brainiac-Clark was using harnessing Clark’s inner strength/blue amps (either a direct statement or a visual indicator), otherwise we’re not basing the scaling on a pure assumption.
Brainiac only shows interest in Clark’s strength due to his blue amp. Before hand he didn’t think he was anything special. And constantly try’s to figure out how his inner strength works. So I don’t see how that’s “pure assumption”. Especially since Clark straight up lost to Kara

ok then why exactly was he so interested in said blue amps
He can be interested in it and still not know how to use it those two things aren't mutually exclusive

I’m referring to when she was told to capture him
Yeah they had a whole fight prior to the capture portion where she is told to kill him when she was already angry with him. I see no reason why we're assuming she held back at that point before being told to switch to capture parameters

My guy, your arguing for Clark be high 6-c in base throughout the whole season when there’s multiple inconsistency’s that shows and implies otherwise. His supposedly always stronger then Kara but straight up losses to her in there first bout. Braniac didn’t think he was anything special until he uses his blue amp. Clark is shown to be hurt be his rouges multiple times. Your whole argument is headcannon
Already spoke on all of this

He can be interested in it and still not know how to use it those two things aren't mutually exclusive
In the context that there shown not really. If he couldn’t figure it out or it wasn’t relevant to Clark’s strength then it wouldn’t get any real focus
Yeah they had a whole fight prior to the capture portion where she is told to kill him when she was already angry with him. I see no reason why we're assuming she held back at that point before being told to switch to capture parameters
Agian not what I’m talking about. I am specifically refer to the later half of there fight
Already spoke on all of this
And I spoke on all your counter arguments

Agian not what I’m talking about. I am specifically refer to the later half of there fight
Then it doesn't matter he still scales to Kara here so your point it null you're just dancing around it

In the context that there shown not really. If he couldn’t figure it out or it wasn’t relevant to Clark’s strength then it wouldn’t get any real focus
Bro you don't even have any proof that he did figure it out, its literally never implied he did.

Then it doesn't matter he still scales to Kara here so your point it null you're just dancing around it
Not really, my point is the fact he still lost to her hence the inconsistency. Along with the robots that were messing him up
Bro you don't even have any proof that he did figure it out, it’s literally never implied he did.
He literally did, why do you think he started gaslighting Clark after finding lois and jimmy

So season two gave us an upgrade from mountain level at peak to Island level from the calcs I saw, wonder if next season we'll get up to continent level or even planet

They look pretty good, but I'd note the "MFTL" into the full word specifically, and also, the first render for Supergirl could use a full body render
Yeah its not all done yet ofc so I'll be sure to fix that and wdym about the render? That one is full body unless you mean just a front facing version of it

Last edited:
Yeah its not all done yet ofc so I'll be sure to fix that and wdym abojt the render? That one is full body unless you mean justba front facing version of it
I meant for the render to be in full detail

Back