• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My adventures with Superman general discussion thread

Except he was more than likely pulling his punches, because again, it's not in character for him to use his full strength, especially against someone like Kara. The final episode even back this up with Superman being able to restrain a berserk Kara.

And Brainiac amping Clark makes no sense with the context of the scene. All he does is possess Clark, nothing about the mind control thing suggest or is stated to emplify his strength. That, and Kara was truly superior to Clark, than Brainiac wouldn't have chosen to possess Clark over Kara.
Pulling his punches doesn’t really excuse him from losing. He holds back agianst just about every and that doesn’t stop him from taking the w. That actually kinda further proves my point. The fact he couldn’t replicate that in a much easier situation just goes to show the difference in strength

He didn’t amp more like he just used what was already there. Braniac only thought Clark was superior to Kara after seeing his blue amp before that he thought bro was hot buns(and not the good kind). He pushes him to do it agian in the training room then goes on to see how his strength works.

Pulling his punches doesn’t really excuse him from losing. He holds back agianst just about every and that doesn’t stop him from taking the w. That actually kinda further proves my point. The fact he couldn’t replicate that in a much easier situation just goes to show the difference in strength
I mean pulling his punch can cause to lose lol. They're still relative nonetheless at their peaks

I don't really care whether he varies or not. The point I wanna make is that I don't think Brainiac amps Superman when he gets possessed. So long as the rogues don't scale to High 6-C or MFTL+, I'm good with whatever.

I mean pulling his punch can cause to lose lol. They're still relative nonetheless at their peaks

I don't really care whether he varies or not. The point I wanna make is that I don't think Brainiac amps Superman when he gets possessed. So long as the rogues don't scale to High 6-C or MFTL+, I'm good with whatever.
depends on how much stronger you are tbh.

Oh I wasn’t saying brainiac was giving him an external amp. Just that he was using Clark’s inner strength or whatever

Back