• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My adventures with Superman general discussion thread

Good ep

Jimmy is officially broke, still waiting for Alex to go bald. Lois and jimmy talking about Clark and Kara was nice. And I guess this ep just confirms Kara’s reaction speed. Though it’s weird how it seemed to come out of warp speed by whatever
Yeah
it came out of the portal or warp speed but while out of control was still very much MFTL+ lol

I mean we've officially got a MFTL+ reaction feat but its so unfortunate that due to it being SoL and above speeds LS and KE can't be calculated so rip big time there cause this is The best feat in series period
You could be ratty and just low ball it to LS lol
Yeah
it came out of the portal or warp speed but while out of control was still very much MFTL+ lol
ya but I kinda wanna see if they elaborate on that next ep, if the ship just slowed down on its own or if Kara just straight up saved them

You could be ratty and just low ball it to LS lol

ya but I kinda wanna see if they elaborate on that next ep, if the ship just slowed down on its own or if Kara just straight up saved them
Well nah yeah she very much stopped the ship in this Ep, cause its out of control and only stops when she grabs it so it does at least fully scale to her reactions

Missed the episode last night, but I still got to watch it today. And I didn't quite expect this episode to be a recap episode to the previous one and just rather cut to the point, this season is really out of expectations at this point, and that's a good thing

Back