• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mxyzptlk (DC) VS Chronos (Saint Seiya)

Joker with 99% of Mxy's power was warping every universe in DC, and Mxy has done nonsense stuff like traveling to the real world before. I will go with him.

Mxy can held infinite multiverse in his hand and erased all of Dc including fourth world which contains all the physical.infinite multiverses

And Chronos transcends space-time and encompasses and embodies the entirety of the macrocosmos.

I'm going for Chronos here via acausality, soul and fate manipulation, and resistance to such things.

Transcends the Multiversal space and time only make him 4D . Mxy transcends the realm of new gods itself and can fight beings who are powerful then himself

Yes, because the literal and transcendent embodiment of space-time who exists over all the 4-D Gods and titans is going to have the very thing he embodies and controls be just warped away but a man in a derby hat... (yes I'm aware of the downplay. Deal with it)

Everything you just mentioned, Chronos has resistance to. He also can do everything Myx can apart from fourth wall breaking and more

Hell, Chronos could just travel back through the fifth dimensions version of time and kill Myx, seeing as myx isn't acasual

Also, with the 8th sense, Chronos can just come back from his own soul, and Mxy doesn't have soul manipulation

Going with Mr Xyz due to insane reality warping feats. Chronos is the peak of Saint Seiya so you cannot compare him with other 5D beings (in-verse wise), the guy with the hat destroyed the fifth dimension. He is likely much stronger.

Hahvok said:
Mr. Mxyzptlk via space-time warping and transendence through reality.
I should have said transendence through ALL realities. But my place still stands, Mister Mxyzptlk still wins, but barely.

Chronos doesn't have resistance to Plot Manipulation

Mxy didn't simply destroy the 5th dimension, he said that it didn't even exist.His dimension being erased from existence didn't affect Mxy. Chronos transcends 4-D Gods and Titans but Mxy also transcends 4d gods.Mxy is so far above baseline High 2-A that he erased a civilization of high 2-A beings and 1 percent of his power was enough to create Batmite.Chronos has resistance to everything Mxy has except Plot Manipulation and given Mxy's insane Reality warping and Plot manipulation feats, Mxy could just manipulate the outcome of the fight so that he will win no matter what.

What feat does Chronos have aside from transcending 4d gods? I don't count that as a feat since I think all high 2-A transcends all 4d characters.I'm asking because I don't know Chronos and I'm not knowledgeable about Saint Seiya but what feat does Chronos have that suggest that he can't be erased by Mxy's superior reality warping or get defeated because of Plot Manipulation?

Like I said, Myx has superior AP

But Myx doesn't have Soul Manipulation, and Chronus can come back from his soul with 8th sense.

But Myx's plot manipulation refers to him writing the "plot" of lower dimensions because he sees all lower dimensions as stories. Not because he can do it to another being on his level.

Myx destroying the entirety of 5th-dimensional existence, including the 5th dimension itself, doesn't seem to make sense considering he exists within the 5th dimension and would therefore not exist. Unless there's some official ruling on this and it's added to his AP, I'd have to go with Monarch and say Chronos wins with acausality.

I don't even read or know SS though...

Yeah he destroyed the fifth dimension. I'm disagreeing with your statement that he "blinked away" it. It doesn't show him destroying it. It shows a before, and an after. Nothing between. Hence, you have no timeframe in how long it took him to destroy it. He could have taken a couple days, years, etc.

@Lucifer I would appreciate if you don't act so condescending, and try to be more respectful here, you will find this sort of attitude won't get you far here.

Of course Myx has the AP advantage. Even if he'd killed only one other imp, he'd still have a feat of beating another High 2-A. I'm not denying that. But he doesn't have the abilities necessary to put down Chronos, seeing as he lacks both conceptual manipulation and soul manipulation, both of which are things that Chronos could also use to kill Myx, seeing as Myx has resistance to neither.

And I'd cut down on the insults if I were you.

Edit: Thank you @Warren and @Celestial

This thread was made so long ago it was before SS characters had Mid Godly and Type 8, so "Power" is worthless.....

Wait, does Chronos have Mid Godly and Type 8 too?

Yes. Yes he does.

Ok, Myx is getting beaten here. Out haxed and outlasted

Dude what are you talking about Mxy doesn't have soul manipulation or conceptual manipulation? He easily manipulates concepts like space and time lmao. He can erase souls like he's erased entire realities including souls easily, and he's a high multiversal+ reality warper. You said it yourself Mxy has higher offence, Chronos gets one shotted and erased

And besides, show Chronos's feats of concept manipulation or resisting reality warping and hax of beings on high multiversal+ levels, or rather beings above baseline high 2-A since that's what Mxy is, lmao cuz that would be NLF claiming he can resist beings more powerful than him. And besides Mxy has withstood attacks from Ultimator the personification of the 10th dimension Mxy tanked all his attacks, from a 10D being, those attacks from Ultimator easily killed the other 5D Imps, Mxy was the only one who tanked them proving again he's above these 5D Imps and above just baseline high 2-A which is what Chronos is, lol he's not beating Mxy Chronos gets erased

Where and when has Chronos returned after being erased by a high 2-A being? Show proof

Never said it did, but Mxy is high 2-A, so is his hax, so show Chronos resisting hax from 5D and high multiverse+ beings? And infact Mxy is above just the baseline high 2-A anyways, Chronos is just baseline

Mid Godly regenerates from being erased by default.

For one, 8th sense replaces his soul, as well as the fact that conceptual Manipulation is required to bypass his type 8, which are the main points Monarch already brought up.

AP doesn't matter much here anyway.

@Lucifer You are a relatively new user, so it seems you aren't aware of what having mid godly Regenerationn entails or what having type 8 immortality means.

I suggest you read our pages on Abstract Existence, Regenerationn, Immortality, and Conceptual Manipulation

Mid-Godly regen means a character will regenerate even if they are completely erased from existence, mind, body, soul etc.

Type 8 Immortality means that a person can't die unless the concept that they embody is destroyed.

Simply being able to destroy time for instance won't kill chronos, Myx would have to destroy the concept of time, big difference there

Back