• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mister Mxyzptlk Vs. Yakko Warner (Grace)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
HD-wallpaper-mr-mxyzptlk-dc-comics-comics-superheroes-villains.jpg
a21e5765d94869e8a6a5c1ddede181916d06ea1d.png

Mxy and Yakko decide to play a little game...

Current Incarnation Mxy will be used. Fifth Dimensional powers can be used.

Mxyzptlk:
Warner (Friendship): MaidRips, JustANormalLemon, Oliver_de_jesus, TheGuy, Tonygameman, ShionAH, Mariogoods (7)
Incon:

Last edited:
Can Yakko touch imagination?(basically the blood that makes up the entire UDC)
So, basically Yakko can phase into 5-D spaces, and even when in 3-D space, he can interact with 5-D objects. I'm pretty sure his NPI extends to abstract thoughts as well, so he might.

So, basically Yakko can phase into 5-D spaces, and even when in 3-D space, he can interact with 5-D objects. I'm pretty sure his NPI extends to abstract thoughts as well, so he might.
Imagination is probably different from abstract thoughts since that is the job of The Sphere of God and the collective unconscious, but I could be wrong, either way, in character Myx could try to transmute him for example on a pizza or jump with anything of his hax

keep in mind that myx personality means that it is not a transmutation that is a death, but that your body is pizza but continues to be a living being capable of acting (the thing is that depending on the transmutation the powers leave or stay)

I know this, hell, i think Yakko not will reverse it and used this new form for fight him for a time and later returning to his form(that if myx no remove his power that is 50/50)
That's true. Although his Power Null caused a transmutation spell to backfire anyways.

Now that I think about it, I have the feeling that they both fought for a week simply to screw the other and not follow the purpose of the thread without dropping anything capable of permanently negating the other

Now that I think about it, I have the feeling that they both fought for a week simply to screw the other and not follow the purpose of the thread without dropping anything capable of permanently negating the other
My guess is that it would probably come down to trickery and looniness. Yakko has other means of winning besides killing with his SI. If Mxy stays with Yakko for at least a little while, he'd probably find some way to either befriend him, trick him, or drive him completely mad.

Looking the ploot manipulation feats It really looks more like just body puppetry, and That "dimensional manipulation" reasoning seens sus to be a AP scaling

Looking the ploot manipulation feats It really looks more like just body puppetry, and That "dimensional manipulation" reasoning seens sus to be a AP scaling
Did you see the first scan? Clearly the Conductor is changing the nature of the cartoon they're in to have it resemble a Sorcerer's Apprentice plotline instead of the hillbilly one they objected to. It didn't just force them to move along to the storyline, it completely warped the episode's context entirely, right down to the location. And the Warners warped it back to the hillbilly episode when they began conducting, title card and all.
mxy has passive plot hax lel
And Yakko resists 5D plot hax.

Did you see the first scan? Clearly the Conductor is changing the nature of the cartoon they're in to have it resemble a Sorcerer's Apprentice plotline instead of the hillbilly one they objected to. It didn't just force them to move along to the storyline, it completely warped the episode's context entirely, right down to the location. And the Warners warped it back to the hillbilly episode when they began conducting, title card and all.
This is fair, but I would say It's a mix of both

but cool, this kinda awnsers the reason to why their AP scales to It, the animator and conductor can overly completly control that multiverse, so Scales to their AP tecnically

That would be a subset of plot manipulation, not a separate thing. He's controlling the cartoon itself with his conducting.
Fair, guess my doubts have been fixed, let's go back to the match

In cannon both would fight for a while, them become friends and go to the real world to kick our asses for making them fight, I would say It can probable be a incon if SBA allow that type of It

In cannon both would fight for a while, them become friends and go to the real world to kick our asses for making them fight, I would say It can probable be a incon if SBA allow that type of It
It would probably go down to incon tbh. I can see Mxy and Yakko engaging in a sort of game since neither are bloodlusted and have similar attitudes towards fighting. Yakko wouldn't break the rules of the game, and would go along with it so long as Mxy doesn't cheat, though using some clever loopholes and tactics of it's own. Mxy has stronger hax overall, but I think Yakko is clever enough (busted SI included) to get the upper advantage in a battle of wits. He's managed to get the drop on eternal beings like Satan and Death in this way as well, as well as a llama that had the answers to every question in the world, so I wouldn't slouch on his ability as a trickster. Strangely enough, this is a fight that I think won't come down to hax. One that actually has the potential to end in Mxy just leaving the fight once he's beaten on his own terms.

I will vote incon, kinda agree with you, and both characters resistence would mean the mostly likle outcome is that they ignore the rules we putted to their battle and become friends, Trough thinking now, Yakko SI may make this be consideered a win for him, sinse he would convince Mxy to be his friend

State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma.
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law.

Are non-Standard Battle Assumptions being used here?
Or do we allow Social Influencing to result in stuff like this? I presume we do, as opposed to Social Influencing for Inconclusive.

Are non-Standard Battle Assumptions being used here?
Or do we allow Social Influencing to result in stuff like this? I presume we do, as opposed to Social Influencing for Inconclusive.
SI is allowed, just ask the Phoenix Wright (MvC) threads. Plus, Yakko's SI does border on supernatural at points.

Back