• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mxyzptlk (DC) VS Chronos (Saint Seiya)

Can't Mxy just use reality alteration and take away Chronos's immortality and stuff? He is a high multiversal+ reality warper after all, like he can warp reality and make it so a character like lets say Vandal Savage, would be a normal man and won't have his immortality anymore, and Mxy is more powerful than Vandal Savage, and Chronos so it will work on those below him in power, he's above baseline high 2-A beings like Chronos and those other 5D Imps Ultimator killed. I don't care what this site has on the characters lmao, y'all didn't create or write the characters, most of them don't even link you to the scans as proof, they have no links, like where's the proof showing Chronos's mid godly Regenerationn etc? Mxy can destroy the concept of time, time is just the 4th dimension Mxy can erase the entire thing as well as the entire multiverse

Mxy has destroyedthe concept of time "no more anything except for you and me" and recreated it easily and all Mxy in comics are the same guy

Mxy stomps Chronos, get over it weebs

Lucifer Morningstar9 said:
Can't Mxy just use reality alteration and take away Chronos's immortality and stuff? He is a high multiversal+ reality warper after all, like he can warp reality and make it so a character like lets say Vandal Savage, would be a normal man and won't have his immortality anymore, and Mxy is more powerful than Vandal Savage,
Vandal Savage isn't even 4th dimensional, let alone 5th dimensional. Myx taking away Vandal's immortality is completely irrelevant for this, seeing as Myx is not trying to take away some 3-D being's immortality, he is trying to take away an abstract being on the same level of existence as him. Unless Myx has feats of removing the Type 8 immortality and bypassing the mid-godly regen of an abstrasct 5-D being, this is not an argument.

and Chronos so it will work on those below him in power, he's above baseline high 2-A beings like Chronos and those other 5D Imps Ultimator killed.

As Celestial said, hax does not scale to AP. So "above baseline High 2-A beings" means nothing when talking about hax like nullifying immortality.

I don't care what this site has on the characters lmao, y'all didn't create or write the characters,

Death of the Author. Doesn't matter that we didn't write them. And if you want to debate these characters here, you are going to need to care about what the site has on them, because your argument is invalid if it isn't on the profile. And if you think it should be on the profile, make a content revision thread.

most of them don't even link you to the scans as proof, they have no links,

If we added scans or quotes for every single power, profiles would get clogged really fast. Scans come up as they are needed.

like where's the proof showing Chronos's mid godly Regenerationn etc?

Lesser Gods using the same power source and abilities as him have it. More to it than that, but I don't know SS, so you'd need to ask someone else.

Mxy can destroy the concept of time, time is just the 4th dimension Mxy can erase the entire thing as well as the entire multiverse.

I just tore up a piece of paper. Did I just destroy the concept of paper?

No. No I didn't. Big difference between destroying something, and destroying the concept of something. I suggest you read the Conceptual Manipulation page.

Mxy has destroyedthe concept of time "no more anything except for you and me" and recreated it easily and all Mxy in comics are the same guy

That is not even close to concept manipulation. Just basic multiverse destruction that everyone 2-A and higher can do.

Mxy stomps Chronos,

Your opinion, which I disagree with.

get over it weebs

Sigh...

See, this is what you've got to stop doing if you want to stick around here. Insults are not going to help your argument in the slightest.

The point is Vandal Savage is weaker than him, Chronos is weaker than him, and hax works on beings less powerful, Chronos is just baseline high 2-A and Mxy is above that, he's a high multiversal+ reality warper above Chronos so yes, no reason his hax shouldn't work on Chronos and not be able to use his reality warping to take away or nullify his immortality. How is Chronos 5D? Provide proof please. Last I checked transcending time is 4D. Or Jiren is 5D lmao. Where does it say Saint Seiya even has a 5th dimensional level? Show proof because this all sounds like headcanon here.

What? Mxy is high multiversal+ and above baseline high 2-A, and his main power has always shown to be his potent reality warping, so why isn't this or his hax on that level? Prove it's not or stop bringing it up. It's like saying Beyonder's hax like reality warping isn't on his level of high 1-B lol.

And I CAN play that game too, show proof Chronos's hax has beaten or even affected a high multiversal+ being, infact, show it affecting a being above baseline high 2-A like Mxy

Nope I don't "need" to care, gtfo. Lmao. Those who made these profiles should provide proof and link the scans or how do we know for sure it's fact? Or whether or not it's taken out of context?

Read what I said above, and in this case the scans ARE needed because I need to see them, I require proof.

Lmao terrible example. You're tearing a single piece of paper, Mxy erased the entire 4th dimension, all of time the concept of it, space etc, and recreated it, read the scans it literally says "No more anything except for you and me" yea time or the concept of time didn't exist anymore. Lmao. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Whatever, at the end it's just all everyone's subjective opinions anyways. How is weeb an insult? Quit being so sensitive.

>Nope I don't "need" to care, gtfo. Lmao. Those who made these profiles should provide proof and link the scans or how do we know for sure it's fact? Or whether or not it's taken out of context?

>Whatever, at the end it's just all everyone's subjective opinions anyways. How is weeb an insult? Quit being so sensitive.

To some, it's kinda rude, so stop with your agressive and rude behavior towards Monarch or anyone in general.

Chronos transcends the gods by the same degree they transcend humans. Humans are 3-D, Gods are 4-D by having complete control over multiple universal space-times, therefore Chronos is 5-D.

You have a problem with the profiles, make a CRT and get the profiles changed. Until then, any argument not involving abilities on the profiles will not be accepted. Simple as that.

Myx does not have soul manipulation or conceptual manipulation, and thus he does not have the necessary abilities to kill Chronos, while Chronos has the hax to kill Myx.

I will not argue with you over things not on the profiles. If you really care that much, make the CRT, get concept and soul manip added, and then you can use it in an argument. Until then, stick to the profiles.

Edit: Thank you ALRF

That does not make Chronos 5D, show where it states he transcends them to or as far as an entire higher dimensional level above them. And again there's never been any mention of a 5th dimension in SS verse/franchise, so y'all claiming he's 5D is just headcanon when there's no confirmation the verse even has a 5th dimension lmao. If the verse hasn't been confirmed to have a legit 5th dimension, how on earth can you claim Chronos exists on a 5th dimensional level? If there's no confirmation of a 5th dimensional level in the verse? So you have yet to prove he's 5D.

Don't need to make any revision threads, already told you I don't really care how you guys choose to do stuff around here.

Mxy does have all of that lmao, he can manipulate souls easily, and he can destroy them as we have seen him erase entire multiverses, you're gonna tell me a 5D high multiversal+ reality warper can't manipulate souls? Last time I checked, souls are part of reality lmfao.

Already showed Mxy erasing all of time "Mxy erased the entire 4th dimension, all of time the concept of it, space etc, and recreated it, read the scans it literally says "No more anything except for you and me" yea time or the concept of time didn't exist anymore. Lmao. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. And concepts are part of reality as well. Which Mxy manipulates.

Prove it, show Chronos's hax beating and affecting 5D high multiversal+ beings, or beings more powerful than him who are above just the baseline high 2-A like Mxy. Or you cannot make that claim as you'd have no proof that it can.

Don't need to prove he's 5-D. Just need to prove he's on that level of existence.

If you don't want to make the thread, stop using arguments that aren't on the profile.

If he hasn't shown the ability to manipulate souls, then yes I am telling you that.

Again, destroying time does not mean destroying the concept of time. And just because someone has reality warping does not mean they have concept manipulation.

As I thought, you still can't bring proof Chronos is 5D, or prove that the SS verse even has a 5th dimension, I'll take that as a concession. Lmao. Keep using those head canons. Re-read my previous comment, it covers all what you said, not gonna waste time replying to your stagnant points I've already covered. I can't force a horse to drink after all.

Back