• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Muzan Kibutsuji enters the sandman

🤔 not sure what you mean but 😁👍 I still don't see Muzan winning at all against Crocodile... Muzan might have something to hurt crocodile but not kill
Um... Muzan's blood causes people to melt/vaporize or transform into demons under his control with a scratch...

So he needs to hurt him once to win. Which he can do with his standard attack since it is coated with blood, and will thus cancel Crocodile's intangability even though he won't anticipate his intangability failing.

Um... Muzan's blood causes people to melt/vaporize or transform into demons under his control with a scratch...

So he needs to hurt him once to win. Which he can do with his standard attack since it is coated with blood, and will thus cancel Crocodile's intangability even though he won't anticipate his intangability failing.

1. That’s a demon 2. He used his finger 3. Why didn’t every family member from tanjiro become a demon? 🤔 4. Crocodile can attack from a distance 5. Crocodile will dodged blooded attacks because of Luffy 😁

1. That’s a demon 2. He used his finger 3. Why didn’t every family member from tanjiro become a demon? 🤔 4. Crocodile can attack from a distance 5. Crocodile will dodged blooded attacks because of Luffy 😁
It was a human that was turn into a demon due muzan blood, the entire family of tanjiro died, except Nezuko that become a demon

But Muzan attacked with his blood... they would transform instead of dying...
Tanjiro family is related with yoriichi, the progenitor of breathing styles, Muzan is afraid of it family, so, he wanted to kill the entire family

Tanjiro family is related with yoriichi, the progenitor of breathing styles, Muzan is afraid of it family, so, he wanted to kill the entire family
Why not turn them into his demons...or why didn’t they turn into demons since he attacked with his own blood...

Also, if we use Demon Slayer wiki, we have this information ''At the very beginning of the story, Muzan tried to turn Nezuko and the entire Kamado Family into Demons, however all of them failed to survive the transformation, except for Nezuko. He soon found her to be a defiant nuisance much like Tamayo, able to escape his curse and become uncontrollable. However after Nezuko developed a resistance to sunlight, Muzan didn't hesitate to attack the Demon Slayer Corps alongside the remaining Upper Ranks Demons in an attempt to devour Nezuko and achieve his long-sought desire to become invincible.[3]''

Also, if we use Demon Slayer wiki, we have this information ''At the very beginning of the story, Muzan tried to turn Nezuko and the entire Kamado Family into Demons, however all of them failed to survive the transformation, except for Nezuko. He soon found her to be a defiant nuisance much like Tamayo, able to escape his curse and become uncontrollable. However after Nezuko developed a resistance to sunlight, Muzan didn't hesitate to attack the Demon Slayer Corps alongside the remaining Upper Ranks Demons in an attempt to devour Nezuko and achieve his long-sought desire to become invincible.[3]''

🤔 so you do need to die to become a demon I think I’m very tired so I don’t remember 😅👍

Not really, unless ''die'' u mean in a metaphorical way, so, these ones who doesnt resist the transformation die, but the ones who survive become a demon, according to the wiki
But didn’t technically Nezuko die so she could become a demon 🤔 she was laying on the ground and her heart beat stopped if I remember correctly

If Crocodile tries to "dry" Muzan, will he not be infected with muzan's blood? And what is Crocodile's victory condition? can he kill Muzan?

Does attacking the head work on Muzan? Or just normal demons 🤔
I dont think so, a low level demon can survive having the head crushed

Does attacking the head work on Muzan? Or just normal demons 🤔
1- Demons just die in the sun or those sun-powered swords that they use in a Demon Slayer, attacking with normal weapons doesn’t kill them (a demon was beheaded by an ax and kept attacking, until he passed out from weariness, but didn’t die, only died when dawn broke and the sun hit him, and that was a common demon)

2- It's not the head, and the neck ... it's complicated, but destroying the head of a demon doesn't kill them ... you have to attack the neck (in the fight against that "family" of demons, one of them had no head) , but cutting his neck (with the metal sword of the sun) killed him)

3- Muzan can only die with the sun, the "sun blades" when red could stop (or slow down, I can't remember) his regeneration, but only the sun could kill him, the whole fight was about keeping Muzan in the sky open until the sun rises, in addition, he managed to pass his conscience to the tangiro before he died to survive (and turn him into a demon too)

if I said something stupid, let me know

3- Muzan can only die with the sun, the "sun blades" when red could stop (or slow down, I can't remember) his regeneration, but only the sun could kill him, the whole fight was about keeping Muzan in the sky open until the sun rises, in addition, he managed to pass his conscience to the tangiro before he died to survive (and turn him into a demon too)

if I said something stupid, let me know
It's more of slow down, Tanjiro saw the scars inflicted by Yoriichi because Muzan couldn't heal them properly unlike from other styles.

1. A human actually, being mutated so quickly by Muzan's blood that she is celluarly destroyed.​
2. A single scratch is enough to make a demon, or inject enough blood to cause rapid cellular destruction to people resistant to his blood.​
0013-018.png
0013-019.png

0182-010.png
0184-018.png

The only reason Demon Slayers can survive is that Breath Users are resistant to Muzan's blood, and require multiple days to transform into a demon even after being given a large amount of blood. Unlike the guy who instantly transformed after being scratched.
0145-004.png

3. It is implied that Muzan heard that the Kamado were connected to Sun Breathing and that the family is passing down the story of Yoriichi, so he gave them a higher than normal dosage hoping that they would become demons who are immune to the sun, and only Nezuko survived.​
0196-004.png

4. Don't see how this is relevant, but so can Muzan.​
5. Crocodile won't know they are blooded. If he can dodge them, which is questionable, he'll only do so until he gets tired of dodging them. Then he dies.​

Also, to give an idea on demon regeneration:

0106-013.png
0106-014.png
0106-015.png
0107-013.png

0083-015.png
0083-016.png
0083-018.png

0084-003.png
0084-004.png
0084-005.png
0084-006.png

And Muzan regenerates much faster. Even low-level demons can survive decapitation, and they can regenerate their heads if they are crushed.
To kill demons they need to be exposed to the sun, or decapitated with a Nichirin blade (which is made from metal that absorbs sunlight).

0002-018.png
0016-012.png
0038-014.png

Reactions: Rez
Crocodile can't transform into sand if he is touched with blood, and Muzan passively covers his normal attacks with blood. So it is a bad matchup for Crocodile.
0204-010.png
0204-011.png
0204-012.png

Crocodile can't transform into sand if he is touched with blood, and Muzan passively covers his normal attacks with blood. So it is a bad matchup for Crocodile.
You misinterpreted it.
He transforms into sand, it just gets solidified from liquid

Back