• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Stewie Griffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So recently we got an episode called cutaway land which shows that every cutaway is in its own continuity but this would mean Stewie creating the universe would mean he also would have created cutaway land too which means that this would be 2839 universes he would have created including the main universe so 2840 which would be multiverse level and this would also apply to god since he did the same thing and some inconsistent characters like peter who tanked a hit from god and blew up the universe with adam west

oh yeah also I should mention I found a bullet dodging feat in season 4 i think but I can't find it since the video I found it in got taken down cause copyright so it'd be nice if someone could help out with that

Lore in the show is very loose like the inconsistency in daboom where somethings stay like Ernie the giant chicken while we haven’t been given a good explanation on how he’s still here since it’s supposed to be all in a dream but generally cutaway logic is somewhat consistent the only outlier is the time Peter uses the cutaway to teleport which could be argued can be used since they’re shown teleporting from cutaway to cutaway in cutaway land

Actually wouldn’t this be 2-A?

Because in the Multiverse episode, Family Guy alluded to there being infinite parallel universes and he and brian hopped around to dozens of them with Stewies Multiverse traveling device.

If each cut away in the show is its own continuity, how would the Multiverse Episode play into this?

oh yeah also I should mention I found a bullet dodging feat in season 4 i think but I can't find it since the video I found it in got taken down cause copyright so it'd be nice if someone could help out with that
The characters have a lot more bullet dodging feats and Stewie has likely as much laser-dodging feats, someday I'll upgrade their speed.

there is no evidence that suggests that we can assume it would the same size as the family guy verse since sometimes cutaways are stated to take in the past like "when I" or "remember when I" which implies that these are taking place in a universe identical to the main one this can be supported by the chicken who started in a cutaway gag and consistently appears in the main universe now and the entire creation of the family guy verse was shown in a cutaway

Hmm yeah thats fair. Admittedly even I was pretty confused when pointing that out, I just thought that if the M-verse episode alludes to infinite universes, it would apply to the cutaways but thats too speculative to do.

Nvm what I said earlier. Agreeing on 2-B btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back