• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Omegamon and Alphamon

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
Yes, you read that title right.

Remember this old thread that bumped Zeed and Co. to Multiversal? It's relevant again.

According to this thread I found on Narutoforums, Alphamon and Omnimon were present for Digimon Cyber Sleuth's final boss fight, which as explained in the same thread (which happens to be the origin of the Multiversal Digimon scans) which influenced "all worlds ", meaning an infinite number of universes. In addition, the heroes are able to tank the Mother Eater's "World Resetter" attack, which as its name implies, resets the world (but due to game visuals, the exact extent is unknown). He can and will spam this attack.

it is implied in dialogue that Alphamon would survive the events of the game even if they lost due to his statement "My role could be to watch over this conclusion", thus even in defeat he's able to tank Multiversal attacks without an issue. Due to their role in the fight (which was shared with the protagonists of the game) I propose Low-2-A or 2-A.

However, I can't vouch for this myself due to a lack of a Vita, but I thought it would be sound enough logic with sufficient evidence to support this upgrade.

This would only apply to Alphamon and Omnimon (for obvious reasons) directly, but could apply to Jesmon due to his ability to literally rewrite the laws of physics so that he's utterly invulnerable and invincible to the types of attacks the RKs face daily.

Thoughts?

Go ask some mods Digimon aren't a hot topic here like DC or Dragon Ball so you need to go to them.

Probably, I needed to do so on my last Digimon upgrade thread so...

Seems reasonable to me, I suppose, though Low/Mid 2-A isn't really a thing. Just. 2-A.

Well, I haven't finished Cyber Sleuth yet (game is LONG, 50 hours and not even at the half way point yet kind of long), but this seems reasonable. I think we should add them a different dividers though, so someone doesn't scale the rest of the RK to them.

By the way, if it possibility scales to Jesmon, then it might possibly scale to Gankoomon too, due to being his teacher, but none of the other RK.

Edit: Low 2-A isnt a thing, and the gap between 2-B and 2-A is literally infinite. 2-A is reasonable though.

Wait I have a question was Omegamon there as in the same way a Charizard or Pikachu or even a Magikarp can be there for the Arceus fight in Pokemon if so then shouldn't those pokemon be in the same power as Arceus?Or does digimon work differently?

RadicalMrR said:
Wait I have a question was Omegamon there as in the same way a Charizard or Pikachu or even a Magikarp can be there for the Arceus fight in Pokemon if so then shouldn't those pokemon be in the same power as Arceus?Or those digimon work differently?

Im assuming as actual guest party members, similarly to how say, Donald and Goofy can scale to Sora.

This is the problem with using Manga,Anime and Games because so many things contradict each other.

The thing is, they have consistently fought enemies on this type of scale:

Yggdrasil: The Server who can reset the Digital World.

Death X-Mon: A creature that literally disassembles anything nearby until it notices that no souls remain.

Have clashed with the Seven Great Demon Lords, among them, Lucemon can devour space-time

Among other things...

Omnimon X himself can reset the Digital World with All Delete.

So a Multiversal bump isn't as farfetched as it might initially sound.

In addition, Yggdrasil is part of the fusion that makes up the Mother Eater, which could result in a bump up to 2-B for him as well (being 1/2 of the Mother Eater).

Finally, I found that Alphamon's Alpha Gain-Force ability (which I've previously described as save scumming type causality manipulation) also has an offensive application: continuously replaying his first attack so he is essentially hitting his opponent with an infinite number of attacks in a single moment. Combine that with the fact that he's comparable to Omnimon/Omnimon X and well...

Digimon power levels vary greatly from series to series, ShineGreymon BM defeated several universal threats in Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk, but was just a planet buster in the anime. Just adding a new divider for "Cyber Sleuth" Omegamon and Alphamon should be fine.

That's probably reasonable, considering the fact that neither of them were in their upgraded forms.

In addition, Yggdrasil is part of the fusion that makes up the Mother Eater, which could result in a bump up to 2-B for him as well (being 1/2 of the Mother Eater).

Well, half of infinity is still infinity, so Yggdrasil could very well be 2-A as well.

LOL

But still important I guess. He's definitely not going into High 2-A territory though, considering the fact that he's fodder to the likes of Zeed and the Arbitrators.

Come to think of it, this would scale to them if this were applied...

But a separate tab would probably be the most reasonable to avoid power inflation.

This looks alright to me.

Though this is probably off-topic, but to Reppu and Darkanine, why is Omegamon X's durability still just Universe level?

I've been meaning to fix that (this was before we established that the destruction of all of the data in the Digital World = Destruction of Space-Time Continuum) but locked pages... you know?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Though this is probably off-topic, but to Reppu and Darkanine, why is Omegamon X's durability still just Universe level?

Not sure, if he's unscaved by the resetting of the Universe, wouldn't that be a Universe+ durability feat?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Need you to close my Goku vs Omegamon thread since it just became a stomp

@Reppuzan and Darkanine: Apparently it says "Largely unscahted by the resetting of the universe" or something like that? Hmm....it almost sounds like High 3-A durability but i won't assume too much on that and leave that to both of y'all.

Back on topic, again this looks fine to me.

RadicalMrR said:
Need you to close my Goku vs Omegamon thread since it just became a stomp
You can also close it by going under the more tab in your original post and hitting remove.

No problem.

Back on topic, I was wondering if this would affect their combat speed in any way. I mean, they were fighting with universes getting blinked out with each attack so...

Reppuzan said:
No problem.
Back on topic, I was wondering if this would affect their combat speed in any way. I mean, they were fighting with universes getting blinked out with each attack so...
If they're reacting to attacks that are annihlating entire unvierses, then I think that would be MFTL+ but to an unknown degree.

For what its worth, Takumi was casually dodging legit lasers by himself by the midway point of th game, and Omegamon should be WAAAAAAY faster than him.

Definitely MFTL+. From what Reppuzan described it, it doesn't like Infinite or Immeasurable speed. Hmmm....thinking...

Since two admins seem to agree, I'll make a list of who this may scale too.

Defiantly will scale too

Takumi/Aiba. Being the protagonist of Cyber Sleuth and the one who actually defeated the mother eater. Currently don't have a profile but i'm working on that.

Alphamo

Omegamo/Omnimon

Yggdrasil

Might scale too

VictoryGreymo and ZeedGarurumo ("The Arbitrators")

Jesmo. For reasons Reppu mentioned above.

Maybe Arata and Nokia, but I need to play more Cyber Sleuth to find out.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Darkanine said:
Oh BTW, would it be "At least 2-A" due to this quote?

http://i.imgur.com/llNZvez.png

Shouldn't that imply the Digital World is at least 5-D or no?
Maybe? It's kind of vague without full context, and unless characters are specifically mentioned or shown to threaten said higher dimensions, it wouldn't scale to anyone.

IF it would be accepted (I agree that its totally vague and all), it would likely scale to at least God and ENIAC due to being the creators of the Digital World, but thats an upgrade for another day and we should probably get to the main subject.

Darkanine said:
IF it would be accepted (I agree that its totally vague and all), it would likely scale to at least God and ENIAC due to being the creators of the Digital World, but thats an upgrade for another day and we should probably get to the main subject.
Okay. If accepted, then yeah, it would scale to the beings who created the Digital World.

So 2-A, MFTL+ Alphamon, Omegamon, Yggdrasil, Victory Greymon and ZeedGarurumon? If someone could unlock the pages, I'll edit them.

So if I have the conversation right...

Omnimon and Alphamon have a new tab: Cyber Sleuth, that's 2-A with MFTL+ Speed

Should the rest of the characters mentioned by Darkanine get the upgrade?

Back